Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It could have been oh so different............................... 16:56 - Jan 19 with 2050 views2bluehoops

If the people of the town had got off their fat behinds last season.No wonder Hillcroft left.Had the attendances matched what was offererd on the pitch then i know for sure they would have stayed.Hillcroft wanted to get the club and the town bangin,they had the passion for it.Alas the public let them down big time and they didnt deserve that at all after what they had done.
My feelings now are that the club is certainly heading for non league obscurity as i think it has reached its pinnacle only to be snubbed by the town.
It could have been oh so different............................... on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 2018 viewsroccydaleian

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL5aIAVzxtqKE55ekRZv8ofo5U6
It could have been oh so different............................... on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 1911 views442Dale

Hill was always going to move on.

As he will from Barnsley.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It could have been oh so different............................... on 21:36 - Jan 19 with 1840 views2bluehoops

It could have been oh so different............................... on 18:10 - Jan 19 by 442Dale

Hill was always going to move on.

As he will from Barnsley.

Obviously but i stand by what i said,they took Rochdale as far as they could (Rochdale folk allowed).He would have waltzed into the championship without doubt,they are football passionate people and get more of a buzz from their achievements and the publics reaction than the lure of big bucks,though i fear that may change now.
It could have been oh so different............................... on 22:09 - Jan 19 with 1775 viewsboromat

I could see Hill and Flickers in charge at either Bolton or Blackburn before long. Doing a great job at Barnsley.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

It could have been oh so different............................... on 22:26 - Jan 19 with 1742 views2bluehoops

It could have been oh so different............................... on 22:09 - Jan 19 by boromat

I could see Hill and Flickers in charge at either Bolton or Blackburn before long. Doing a great job at Barnsley.

Was thinking exactly the same thing myself.
It could have been oh so different............................... on 23:54 - Jan 19 with 1691 viewspioneer

If the people responsible for marketting the club had got off their fat . . . . . there might have been more people at the games.

If the manager had not continually criticised the people who did go to the games and implied that they should not express their opinions . . there might have been more people at the games.

Blaming the public for not spending their time and money in the way you would like them to is the biggest cop out there is.

I cannot buy a ticket on line to watch the team, even though many games are now deemed advance purchase only. I cannot reserve a seat at the stadium for a game. Perhaps when you have woken up the club administration you can then turn to wake up the Rochdale public.
It could have been oh so different............................... on 01:27 - Jan 20 with 1654 views2bluehoops

It could have been oh so different............................... on 23:54 - Jan 19 by pioneer

If the people responsible for marketting the club had got off their fat . . . . . there might have been more people at the games.

If the manager had not continually criticised the people who did go to the games and implied that they should not express their opinions . . there might have been more people at the games.

Blaming the public for not spending their time and money in the way you would like them to is the biggest cop out there is.

I cannot buy a ticket on line to watch the team, even though many games are now deemed advance purchase only. I cannot reserve a seat at the stadium for a game. Perhaps when you have woken up the club administration you can then turn to wake up the Rochdale public.

Yes i agree fully in what you say regarding the clubs marketing etc,to which much attention is needed.I have to say though that not all games had been all ticket and if one was to attend a non ticket match,then the person would have had the opportunity to purchase tickets or obtain info regarding upcoming games.
It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:00 - Jan 20 with 1535 viewsmario

how many of the people who went to Wembley do you think have been to another game since?
Login to get fewer ads

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:06 - Jan 20 with 1523 viewsD_Alien

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:00 - Jan 20 by mario

how many of the people who went to Wembley do you think have been to another game since?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:13 - Jan 20 with 1508 viewsmario

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:06 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

good guess but its actually 5180
It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:17 - Jan 20 with 1501 viewsD_Alien

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:13 - Jan 20 by mario

good guess but its actually 5180

Wrong

One's a robot

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:33 - Jan 20 with 1478 viewsmario

It could have been oh so different............................... on 16:17 - Jan 20 by D_Alien

Wrong

One's a robot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024