Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chesterfield....... 21:17 - Jan 27 with 1930 viewsClivert

are 1-0 up against Bournemouth right now, looks like we'll be bottom of the league in 20 or so minutes time.
Chesterfield....... on 22:41 - Jan 27 with 530 viewsClivert

Chesterfield....... on 22:38 - Jan 27 by Pops2

Which wont happen and you will hear about it son.

That makes the 4-2 dicking at Gigg Lane look even worse on your part now!
Chesterfield....... on 22:43 - Jan 27 with 522 viewssweetcorn

Chesterfield....... on 22:37 - Jan 27 by Clivert

Trotman is in my all time shyte XI. Too many moments where just a simple bit of concentration would have averted any sign trouble.

you must have a short memory then, i can think of so many players worse than him, i'll start the proceedings, i give you, BOARDMAN.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Chesterfield....... on 22:43 - Jan 27 with 523 views442Dale

Trotman is obviously a very good defender when he is playing well.

Like Holness he suffered from not having total confidence placed in him by the manager. That said his own inability to concentrate for 90 minutes caused problems in most games, starting pre season

It also didn't help that we played at Oldham so early on. What happened that day was almost predictable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Chesterfield....... on 22:46 - Jan 27 with 513 views442Dale

Chesterfield....... on 22:43 - Jan 27 by sweetcorn

you must have a short memory then, i can think of so many players worse than him, i'll start the proceedings, i give you, BOARDMAN.

McArdle was worse at various times too, though he did turn things around during the middle of his stay.

Balkestein was much, much worse than Trotman.

Chesterfield....... on 22:57 - Jan 27 with 491 viewswimborne_dale

Chesterfield....... on 22:41 - Jan 27 by ColDale

sounds stupid, but I can see this working to our advantage. There's no better motivation than throwing "bottom of the league" at them. With the new boss in town, there's no blame getting thrown at the squad for it, just an opportunity to do something about it.

Saw a great stat about Coleman the other day which said that in every one of his 12 seasons at Accy, he finished higher than the season before. You can't ask for more than that.

... and 3 promotions was it? So if he's similarly succesful with Dale and stays for as long, that puts us in The Premiership and possibly even The Champions League!

Edgar Allan's Crow

Chesterfield....... on 22:59 - Jan 27 with 480 viewsClivert

Chesterfield....... on 22:46 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

McArdle was worse at various times too, though he did turn things around during the middle of his stay.

Balkestein was much, much worse than Trotman.

McArdle put in the worst defensive display I've ever seen at any level in that game against Brentford at Spotland during the Gillingham playoff season, everything he did that day was an error!

Trotman may well be a good defender and influence for Chesterfield but for us he was bloody awful and that is why he makes my all time shyte XI.
Chesterfield....... on 23:03 - Jan 27 with 464 views442Dale

Chesterfield....... on 22:59 - Jan 27 by Clivert

McArdle put in the worst defensive display I've ever seen at any level in that game against Brentford at Spotland during the Gillingham playoff season, everything he did that day was an error!

Trotman may well be a good defender and influence for Chesterfield but for us he was bloody awful and that is why he makes my all time shyte XI.

It actually became mildly amusing watching McArdle receive the ball in the latter stages of that Brentford game.

Chesterfield....... on 01:30 - Jan 28 with 391 viewsShun

Chesterfield....... on 22:41 - Jan 27 by ColDale

sounds stupid, but I can see this working to our advantage. There's no better motivation than throwing "bottom of the league" at them. With the new boss in town, there's no blame getting thrown at the squad for it, just an opportunity to do something about it.

Saw a great stat about Coleman the other day which said that in every one of his 12 seasons at Accy, he finished higher than the season before. You can't ask for more than that.

And he'll finish higher yet again this season!
Login to get fewer ads

Chesterfield....... on 01:38 - Jan 28 with 386 viewsDale_Iain

Chesterfield....... on 01:30 - Jan 28 by Shun

And he'll finish higher yet again this season!

That must be why he came, to ensure he kept that run going - probably wouldn't have managed it at Accy. Obviously we're going to stay up too, otherwise he'll finish lower next season, and that clearly can't happen.

That's a relief.
Chesterfield....... on 01:41 - Jan 28 with 384 viewsSaxonDale

Chesterfield....... on 01:38 - Jan 28 by Dale_Iain

That must be why he came, to ensure he kept that run going - probably wouldn't have managed it at Accy. Obviously we're going to stay up too, otherwise he'll finish lower next season, and that clearly can't happen.

That's a relief.

Never thought of it that way! Thanks for sparing me 4 months of worrying!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024