Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office 20:26 - Mar 15 with 5295 viewstwotribes

Bought some tickets today for the game saturday. Felt like I was an irritant interfering with the conversation that was taking place, no welcome or jack s@it

Good job I,m Dale through and through and not a casual supporter or I might be put off buying again. Where is the Jock marketing woman she needs to sort it.
Ticket office on 20:36 - Mar 15 with 4006 views442Dale

She's in charge of the media side of things.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ticket office (n/t) on 20:44 - Mar 15 with 3971 viewssince58

Ticket office on 20:54 - Mar 15 with 3930 viewsluckystrike

I have felt the same way on occasion buying tickets mid week!!
Ticket office on 20:56 - Mar 15 with 3925 viewsDaleaholic

Got to admit, I went in earlier to get a ticket for a mate and didn't feel very welcome. No smiles, a glaring look when I walked in and just a general sense of GTFO.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Ticket office on 21:05 - Mar 15 with 3903 viewssince58

no social skills at all ,need to go on training courses to deal with members of the public ,down to office manager.
Ticket office on 21:07 - Mar 15 with 3898 viewsMoonyDale

Ticket office on 20:56 - Mar 15 by Daleaholic

Got to admit, I went in earlier to get a ticket for a mate and didn't feel very welcome. No smiles, a glaring look when I walked in and just a general sense of GTFO.

Got mine for Saturday and Tuesday yesterday afternoon and gotta say I had the same feeling, I smiled and politely asked for my tickets, gave my thanks and said goodbye and...........Nothing, really shocking service in that office, no excuses for bad customer service.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Ticket office on 21:16 - Mar 15 with 3866 viewsDale23years

Ticket office on 21:07 - Mar 15 by MoonyDale

Got mine for Saturday and Tuesday yesterday afternoon and gotta say I had the same feeling, I smiled and politely asked for my tickets, gave my thanks and said goodbye and...........Nothing, really shocking service in that office, no excuses for bad customer service.......

same here pal poor poor service from our club,no wonder we get no fans when all ticket, did anyone read the letter page on saturday OB about the woman complaining about rochdale

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Ticket office on 21:18 - Mar 15 with 3861 views442Dale

Have had excellent and less than good service, but it's all about responding to feedback.

If one customer complains and 100 are happy then analyse what could have been done differently in the isolated incident.

Does this happen in response to views from Dale fans?

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket office on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 3826 viewsShun

I've had similar experiences. I've worked in customer service a lot, and it really really really isn't hard to smile and act polite and friendly, even if you're having the shittest day in the world. That's all it takes!

Not sure what Scottish Girl has to do with anything though...
Ticket office on 22:01 - Mar 15 with 3781 viewsD_Alien

Ticket office on 21:05 - Mar 15 by since58

no social skills at all ,need to go on training courses to deal with members of the public ,down to office manager.

No need for a training course (at some expense) surely?

With this kind of thing, it's almost invariably down to the way they're treated as staff, i.e. by their immediate manager.

And yes, I've had the same treatment in the past.

One of the problems is the office layout. The girls are usually sat at the far end of the office, away from the window. Any decent manager would have at least one desk positioned close by the window so that it's impossible for a customer (fan) to be ignored.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ticket office on 22:17 - Mar 15 with 3734 viewsrochedale

Maybe they should have 'Rose Bearers' and the offer of a 'Free Penis Clean' upon entrance?

Fck sake, your buying a ticket for a football match.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Ticket office on 22:26 - Mar 15 with 3719 viewsDoris

Ticket office on 22:17 - Mar 15 by rochedale

Maybe they should have 'Rose Bearers' and the offer of a 'Free Penis Clean' upon entrance?

Oh dear the bury fans have invaded again,get a grip .This is a customer based industry and if you treat them bad they will walk away,will be interesting to see what reception i get when i get a few tickets tomorrow .If i get the reception as the last twice i have been for tickets not only the tickets will not be bought but the gold bond round i have just took over can fook off as well.
Ticket office on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 3713 views100569

My wife hates having to contact that office wether by phone or personal visit. She describes the women in there as impolite and ignorant. She is not a football person herself and says as the first pouint of contact for a football league club its just not good enough. I`m afraid I have to agree with her.
Ticket office on 22:31 - Mar 15 with 3699 viewsdalenumber2

If all these comments were directed to the club and not just on here it might make a difference. If you have a gripe with the service then let your feelings be known to the right people.
Ticket office on 22:37 - Mar 15 with 3685 views442Dale

Ticket office on 22:31 - Mar 15 by dalenumber2

If all these comments were directed to the club and not just on here it might make a difference. If you have a gripe with the service then let your feelings be known to the right people.

Agree entirely.

But to the same extent, any business should make use of whatever forms of feedback are available to improve their service. This board provides such an avenue, and they can choose to act accordingly.

Ticket office on 22:38 - Mar 15 with 3686 views100569

As a trust member I will have the issue raised at the next directors meeting.
Ticket office on 22:39 - Mar 15 with 3684 viewsDoris

Ticket office on 22:31 - Mar 15 by dalenumber2

I had a conversation by email about the food policy in spotland when 3 of us were stopped taking food into the ground at the carlisle game with colin garlick ,he stopped replying to my emails after 3 emails .NON of them said you are not allowed to take food into the ground ,only the stadium company REQUESTS you do not enter with food.Comments and questions to the club = waste of time and effort ,dont bother from what i have seen.
Ticket office on 23:32 - Mar 15 with 3611 viewsfunkkk

Unfortunately I've had the same sort of experience every time I've been. I always get the impression the whole thing is a massive inconvenience to them. I've worked in customer facing roles and it's the main thing you are told to smile and to be welcoming and polite. I've often found the people in there to be quite rude a couple of seasons back I received a warmer welcome off Hill and Flicker as I left the ticket office than I did off the woman I'd just bought a season ticket off!

Of course it's all been said before and nothing ever gets done...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ticket office on 23:33 - Mar 15 with 3605 viewsolympicdale

this has been the case for so long, you feel like your in the way simply being there.

Life is a game of fate.

Ticket office on 23:45 - Mar 15 with 3595 viewsDorkingDale

Hopefully, top brass will read this & have a word. On the other hand, they may have more pressing matters to concentrate on at present - like staying up.
Ticket office on 08:19 - Mar 16 with 3465 viewsBlueDutch

Ticket office on 23:45 - Mar 15 by DorkingDale

Hopefully, top brass will read this & have a word. On the other hand, they may have more pressing matters to concentrate on at present - like staying up.

No good staying up with no fans though is it. I stopped complaining about the non playing side of the club a long time ago as it always falls on deaf ears.
Being polite and helpful are more to do with how people were brought up and what they think of their jobs, rather than taking a CS course, which only teaches you what your parents should have taught you. When my Mum worked at the club in the 60's she was thrilled to be working there and it always showed, as she was always helpful and polite.

upthedale.nl

Ticket office on 09:33 - Mar 16 with 3392 viewsDale_Pea

Ticket office on 22:17 - Mar 15 by rochedale

Best. Post. EVER!

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Ticket office on 10:01 - Mar 16 with 3347 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I remember season 09/10 i went to renew my ticket as usual to find out that wasnt doing student prices anymore. The lady got a proper attitude with my dad about it being such a price because at the time my dad agreed to go halfs with me on the season ticket that season but my dad told her to shove it because she got attitude about the price this is very reason i ended up at biffos in dispute of it wasnt best idea but got the point across season after and i just slammed the cash down on the ticket office window bit season after and they renewed no problem

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Ticket office on 10:11 - Mar 16 with 3329 viewsfunkkk

Ticket office on 23:45 - Mar 15 by DorkingDale

There is no need for the 'top brass' to even get involved. Clearly whoever is in charge of the ticket office isn't up to the task it makes me wonder how they even got jobs there in the first place.

It's not a new problem yet nothing has ever been done about it.
Ticket office on 11:26 - Mar 16 with 3253 viewsalderleydale

You are spot on mate, i got my tickets by phone yesterday, after 52 years of going home and away with the dale this was the worst service i have ever had in my life.
They make me sick in that ticket office

Mr Kelly please sort this out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024