Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams on twitter 18:02 - Mar 24 with 10668 viewsthebackrowhero

posted......Ready to snap now. Its a joke what's going on. and Reece Gray retweeted!!!
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:05 - Mar 24 with 5582 viewsYouTubeDale

I'm not surprised...get out of Adam's way when he is like that.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:05 - Mar 24 with 5558 viewssandylaner1

inb4 chitstorm

what is going on
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:11 - Mar 24 with 5518 viewssandylaner1

now holness has put

'fuming'

pretty unprofessional IMO
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:13 - Mar 24 with 5500 viewsSuddenLad

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:11 - Mar 24 by sandylaner1

now holness has put

'fuming'

So don't post it on here then. It's not compulsory.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:13 - Mar 24 with 5493 viewsD_Alien

"Ready to snap now. It's a joke what's going on"

"Fuming"

At last! Now they know how we've been feeling all season!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:14 - Mar 24 with 5490 viewsthebackrowhero

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:11 - Mar 24 by sandylaner1

now holness has put

'fuming'

yeah just seen that!!! maybe abit of a kick off after the game??? #justguessing!!!!
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:15 - Mar 24 with 5482 viewssandylaner1

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:13 - Mar 24 by SuddenLad

So don't post it on here then. It's not compulsory.

lol okay

just making people aware
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:20 - Mar 24 with 5454 viewsKnowlesy

Adams has been crying for weeks because he's not playing. Frankly when he has played in the second half of the season he's been dreadful IMHO. Adams is sellable and Holness is releasable. Problem solved.
Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:21 - Mar 24 with 5444 viewsColDale

It's standard practice for companies now to insist that employees do not post anything on social network sites that could be deemed to be against the interests of the company. I have no idea why the club don't insist upon this. Twitter is a great way for the players to build up a relationship with supporters but its not there to vent their spleen against the club (if that is what is happening here).
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:28 - Mar 24 with 5400 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Just posted on my Twitter 'Adams...you do f*ck all when you play and whinge when you're not picked. Get off twitter you c**t and get working'.

All footballers....play f**king football to win you moaning b@llbags!!
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:30 - Mar 24 with 5371 viewsKenBoon

Adams wants to leave. When Bury fans insult him its bants. Rochdale fans are "f**king idiots talking shit" though. His agent should do a better job and quite honestly his crossing coach should too.

He can go back to Bury now, which he was probably due to do in the winter. One of many players who should be fired off, regardless of any potential worth they might have if they find form.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:31 - Mar 24 with 5370 viewssweetcorn

how about you f**k off then adams, wouldnt be sad to see the back of him. As for Holness, lol. forget we even had him.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:35 - Mar 24 with 5321 viewsThe_DJ

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:21 - Mar 24 by ColDale

It's standard practice for companies now to insist that employees do not post anything on social network sites that could be deemed to be against the interests of the company. I have no idea why the club don't insist upon this. Twitter is a great way for the players to build up a relationship with supporters but its not there to vent their spleen against the club (if that is what is happening here).
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Doubt that the 'people' running the club know what twitter is.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:46 - Mar 24 with 5275 viewssweetcorn

I'd love to know whats been 'going on'. i think i already know, think he's referencing to just how w*nk him and his team mates have been this season and has finally realised we are getting relegated. this season has been one of my most miserable as a fan, even bad years in league two were better than this.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:11 - Mar 24 with 5208 viewsfrenzied

Adams thinks he can play at a higher level after his brief spell at Leicester..unfortunately he aint good enough
Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:14 - Mar 24 with 5188 viewsNewbury_Dale

Adams has abilty and would be a good player at League 2 level.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:17 - Mar 24 with 5168 viewsolympicdale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:30 - Mar 24 by KenBoon

Adams wants to leave. When Bury fans insult him its bants. Rochdale fans are "f**king idiots talking shit" though. His agent should do a better job and quite honestly his crossing coach should too.

He can go back to Bury now, which he was probably due to do in the winter. One of many players who should be fired off, regardless of any potential worth they might have if they find form.

"f**king idiots talking shit"

is that quote from Adams?

Life is a game of fate.

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:17 - Mar 24 with 5163 viewsClivert

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:14 - Mar 24 by Newbury_Dale

Adams runs about alot and is quick, thats about it though.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:23 - Mar 24 with 5130 views442Dale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:14 - Mar 24 by Newbury_Dale

This. And he's done well at times this season. Certainly not worth writing off.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:27 - Mar 24 with 5105 viewsHarry_Dale

It's a real sad state of affairs when fans and players have to resort to a social media platform to hurl abuse. I've just read some of the tweets sent to Adams, and the vitriol in there is nothing short of disgusting.

The sad thing is that the 'willmaxwell10s' of the world wouldn't dare say this abuse to said players faces.

If you don't like him, or his performances, post on here, shout a your cat, punch a cushion! Don't resort to abuse!
Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:27 - Mar 24 with 5098 viewsChaffRAFC

The whole twitter thing tonight has been ridiculous. Yes, fans are unhappy but to single out players isn't right when collectively they've not been good enough this season. That said, it's not right for players to react in the way Nicky Adams has tonight.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:34 - Mar 24 with 5066 views442Dale

Now Chris Casper's entered the debate it'll only end in tears.

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:41 - Mar 24 with 5040 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Theyre all a waste of space and should f**k off.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:50 - Mar 24 with 5001 viewsSalwaDale

I think tonight possibly just shows that we are no longer Team Rochdale. Hill built a squad and had players who were all in it together. Anyone who wasn't was soon shown the door. I'm sure Coleman will do the same.

The job is obviously more difficult that JC thought. The players showed they can play in his first game but they have been unable to do that consistently. Changes need to be made as I am certain JC will not be happy with results and performances while he's been in charge. Not good enough but I do believe that he could be able to improve on that. The damage was done under Eyre and I have no belief whatsoever that he could have turned it round.

Next season can't come soon enough. Don't really care who stays and who goes, I just want a united team.

TBBT

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:54 - Mar 24 with 4969 views442Dale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:50 - Mar 24 by SalwaDale

I think tonight possibly just shows that we are no longer Team Rochdale. Hill built a squad and had players who were all in it together. Anyone who wasn't was soon shown the door. I'm sure Coleman will do the same.

The job is obviously more difficult that JC thought. The players showed they can play in his first game but they have been unable to do that consistently. Changes need to be made as I am certain JC will not be happy with results and performances while he's been in charge. Not good enough but I do believe that he could be able to improve on that. The damage was done under Eyre and I have no belief whatsoever that he could have turned it round.

Next season can't come soon enough. Don't really care who stays and who goes, I just want a united team.

As does Chaff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024