Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 09:00 - Apr 30 with 1414 viewsSpeediesdouble

I was going to have a dig but reading through some of your posts they're pretty sensible in general and there is no need.

Respect also to the 60% or so that stayed to the end and backed their team, to be honest they didn't deserve it, considering how much you have at stake the attitude of some of your players was shocking !

I still think you'll stay up as you seem to able to do it at home, but if you fail to beat Stoke you're as good as down...though I'm going for a 2-1 QPR win.

Sincerely I hope you stay up as the banter is amusing.
Oh dear on 09:11 - Apr 30 with 1356 viewsCharlie1

If you are indeed a chelscum fan who went during your tougher times, you would've seen countless gutless and timid performances. And therefore understand our pain.

When I saw the team I feared the worst and our inability to excute training ground work onto the pitch away from home is now likely to cost us our Premiership place. As I watched (not for the first time) Derry give the ball away straight from the KO I new it was over. I didn't think we'd capitulate but then a midfield as light as Derry and Akos, well it was obvious given your form and confidence post Tuesday.

I'm not sure if you deserved it because we never tried!

2:59 baby!

Oh dear on 09:16 - Apr 30 with 1345 viewsSpeediesdouble

Oh dear on 09:11 - Apr 30 by Charlie1

If you are indeed a chelscum fan who went during your tougher times, you would've seen countless gutless and timid performances. And therefore understand our pain.

When I saw the team I feared the worst and our inability to excute training ground work onto the pitch away from home is now likely to cost us our Premiership place. As I watched (not for the first time) Derry give the ball away straight from the KO I new it was over. I didn't think we'd capitulate but then a midfield as light as Derry and Akos, well it was obvious given your form and confidence post Tuesday.

I've seen us get murdered at some dodgy places like, Millmoor, Oakwell, and Loftus Road so yes I know what it's like.

Before yesterdays game I thought you might get some joy with Zamora against a makeshift centreback Bosingwa, but he was more than comfortable. Heads went down on your side as soon as we scored.
Oh dear on 09:20 - Apr 30 with 1329 viewssmegma

Oh dear on 09:16 - Apr 30 by Speediesdouble

I've seen us get murdered at some dodgy places like, Millmoor, Oakwell, and Loftus Road so yes I know what it's like.

Before yesterdays game I thought you might get some joy with Zamora against a makeshift centreback Bosingwa, but he was more than comfortable. Heads went down on your side as soon as we scored.

We peaked too early I think. We were all over you for the first thirty seconds then you scored with your first shot on target !!!
Oh dear on 09:22 - Apr 30 with 1317 viewsHayesender

Oh dear on 09:20 - Apr 30 by smegma

We peaked too early I think. We were all over you for the first thirty seconds then you scored with your first shot on target !!!

Yeah the bastards. We had em on the ropes there for a while

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Oh dear on 09:29 - Apr 30 with 1284 viewsElHoop

However bad we were, we weren't as bad as Blackburn were at Spurs.
Oh dear on 09:45 - Apr 30 with 1216 viewsactonman

Speedie, i wil not lie and say it didnt bother me. I stayed to the end and that was the hardest thing i have done for a long time!
I was shaking with rage walking amongst your lot on the way out, thankfully nobody giving it large or maybe i just didnt understand the language.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Oh dear on 10:18 - Apr 30 with 1150 viewskropotkin41

Don't worry Speedie, if we do go down, we'll be back.............. and some of us will live long enough to see us get revenge for Sunday!

In all seriousness, it is decent of you to come on here to chat and not to put the boot in. We all know that Chelsea are a long way ahead of us, and for all the fact that we hate your team, I think we're more angry with our own players for capitulating so easily than we are with Chelsea at the moment.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Oh dear on 10:22 - Apr 30 with 1136 viewsA40Bosh

Oh dear on 09:45 - Apr 30 by actonman

Speedie, i wil not lie and say it didnt bother me. I stayed to the end and that was the hardest thing i have done for a long time!
I was shaking with rage walking amongst your lot on the way out, thankfully nobody giving it large or maybe i just didnt understand the language.

As my mates ducked out at 85 mins but I waited for the final whistle I travelled home on my own. Chatted with a couple of old boys on the platform and had a bit of banter about the Spurs v Blackburn game coming up next.

But............. I queued on the platform with loads of home fans at Fulham Broadway, was on the train with them to Notting Hill. Many also changed on to the Central Line, and to look at them you would never have known they had just left a game where they had aniliated the oppo 6-1.

Is that what it gets like when you are successful? - that unless you are winning a Champions League semi or final, or the FA cup final or winning the game that guarantees you 4th, then it is nothing special, nothing to chat about, nothing to smile about.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear on 10:25 - Apr 30 with 1114 viewsGloucs_R

Oh dear on 10:18 - Apr 30 by kropotkin41

Don't worry Speedie, if we do go down, we'll be back.............. and some of us will live long enough to see us get revenge for Sunday!

In all seriousness, it is decent of you to come on here to chat and not to put the boot in. We all know that Chelsea are a long way ahead of us, and for all the fact that we hate your team, I think we're more angry with our own players for capitulating so easily than we are with Chelsea at the moment.

A long way ahead of us? Try a class apart! We are a top 6 Championship team, Chelsea are world class. Hurts to say it but true.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Oh dear on 10:26 - Apr 30 with 1112 viewsWestbourneR

Speedie i've got to say you're right here - the attitude of some of our players was total disgrace. They just didn't even try.

I'll always stay to the end no matter how bad it is.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Oh dear on 10:41 - Apr 30 with 1075 viewsJonDoeman

Gloater.

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear on 10:44 - Apr 30 with 1060 viewsloftboy

Speedie, fark off to your own boards clunge face

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Oh dear on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 1047 viewsWatford_Ranger

Oh dear on 10:44 - Apr 30 by loftboy

Speedie, fark off to your own boards clunge face

Bit harsh. It was an uncharacteristically gracious post.

Unless you are writing in jest.
Oh dear on 10:49 - Apr 30 with 1035 viewsloftboy

Oh dear on 10:46 - Apr 30 by Watford_Ranger

Bit harsh. It was an uncharacteristically gracious post.

Unless you are writing in jest.

No he's a patronising vvanker

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Oh dear on 10:49 - Apr 30 with 1033 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear on 10:49 - Apr 30 by loftboy

No he's a patronising vvanker

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear on 11:08 - Apr 30 with 997 viewsBushman

Bit harsh.....we were Cack.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Oh dear on 11:20 - Apr 30 with 962 viewstimcocking

Oh dear on 09:11 - Apr 30 by Charlie1

"As I watched (not for the first time) Derry give the ball away straight from the KO I new it was over. "

Me also
Oh dear on 11:40 - Apr 30 with 927 viewsWallyRanger

Fair enough Speedies, you fully deserved the win, but I'm feeling pessimistic about the Stoke game now, have a feeling they won't even bother/are lacking in confidence after this thrashing, let's just hope Bolton and Blackburn lose all their remaining games because I can't see where the next point is coming from...
Oh dear on 11:55 - Apr 30 with 865 viewsLewes_r

Do one Speedie

it doesnt take class to come on here and patronize us.
Not really interested in your point of view because you support a club that is all too easy to support. your currency is low here

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Oh dear on 12:00 - Apr 30 with 844 viewsGloucs_R

Cant imagine why we are called Drama Queens.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Oh dear on 12:07 - Apr 30 with 819 viewsQPR1882

Oh dear on 12:00 - Apr 30 by Gloucs_R

Cant imagine why we are called Drama Queens.

We were called Drama queens by Dull city when we took offence to there singing about innocent people dying in the London bombings.

Hardly drama queens.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024