Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the released list released? 22:01 - May 8 with 5476 viewsR0bert

Anyone know a date?
When is the released list released? on 22:12 - May 8 with 4063 viewsTVOS1907

Tomorrow's Observer says "the released list was expected yesterday".

Well today is 'yesterday' and we haven't had it yet, so maybe it will be tomorrow.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

When is the released list released? on 22:28 - May 8 with 4000 viewsnordenblue

When is the released list released? on 22:12 - May 8 by TVOS1907

Well today is 'yesterday' and we haven't had it yet, so maybe it will be tomorrow.

Apparently up to 7 to be shown the door was the figure in Rochdale online if figures are correct, i seem to remember
When is the released list released? on 22:38 - May 8 with 3972 viewsphomem

When is the released list released? on 22:28 - May 8 by nordenblue

Apparently up to 7 to be shown the door was the figure in Rochdale online if figures are correct, i seem to remember

Wids Holden amakwaah jt jlaa hackney is there anyone else unless the likes of Tabener are going to be counted
When is the released list released? on 23:08 - May 8 with 3933 viewsRoChDaLe

When is the released list released? on 22:38 - May 8 by phomem

Wids Holden amakwaah jt jlaa hackney is there anyone else unless the likes of Tabener are going to be counted

jt wont be , i've already put on here im been told that hes been offered a contract just so we can get compensation

how is anthony elding still in league one?

When is the released list released? on 23:25 - May 8 with 3909 viewsDale92

When is the released list released? on 22:38 - May 8 by phomem

Mutual constant with Twaddle, Jordan and Holness maybe?

This is the One, I've waited for

When is the released list released? on 07:22 - May 9 with 3789 viewsphomem

When is the released list released? on 23:08 - May 8 by RoChDaLe

jt wont be , i've already put on here im been told that hes been offered a contract just so we can get compensation

We'll see
When is the released list released? on 07:55 - May 9 with 3751 viewssandylaner1

i'll be angry if jlaa and wids are on the list

we won't get a better left back at this level then wids, and jlaa obviously deserves a new deal
When is the released list released? on 09:06 - May 9 with 3673 viewsSuddenLad

When is the released list released? on 22:12 - May 8 by TVOS1907

That's plainly wrong. Today is the 'tomorrow' you refer to in respect of the newspaper publication date, not 'yesterday' as you claim. However, their 'yesterday' was clearly the 'today' when you wrote your post.

Taking that into account, if 'today' the Observer says the list was due out 'yesterday' then that would be the same 'today' on which you posted, because today is now the 'tomorrow' you referred to above.

In other words, the list is at least a day late. I think..........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

When is the released list released? on 09:10 - May 9 with 3659 viewssweetcorn

When is the released list released? on 09:06 - May 9 by SuddenLad

That's plainly wrong. Today is the 'tomorrow' you refer to in respect of the newspaper publication date, not 'yesterday' as you claim. However, their 'yesterday' was clearly the 'today' when you wrote your post.

Taking that into account, if 'today' the Observer says the list was due out 'yesterday' then that would be the same 'today' on which you posted, because today is now the 'tomorrow' you referred to above.

No you're wrong. The observer is wednesdays addition, even though its available on the tuesday, its written as if it's being read on a wednesday so the yesterday is tuesday.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

When is the released list released? on 09:13 - May 9 with 3651 viewsSuddenLad

When is the released list released? on 09:10 - May 9 by sweetcorn

No you're wrong. The observer is wednesdays addition, even though its available on the tuesday, its written as if it's being read on a wednesday so the yesterday is tuesday.

I think you need to read it again.

When is the released list released? on 10:09 - May 9 with 3567 viewsD_Dale

When is the released list released? on 09:13 - May 9 by SuddenLad

I think you need to read it again.

But, seriously, what might be going on behind the scenes?

It can be assumed that long since Coleman decided who he didn't want to feature in the team next season, and spoke to those cencerned.

My guess is that one or two players with contracts until the summer of 2013 aren't satisfied with what's on offer to buy them out.

But it could be that the list will be delayed till some ink is found for the office printer.
When is the released list released? on 11:45 - May 9 with 3465 viewsSuddenLad

When is the released list released? on 10:09 - May 9 by D_Dale

But, seriously, what might be going on behind the scenes?

It can be assumed that long since Coleman decided who he didn't want to feature in the team next season, and spoke to those cencerned.

My guess is that one or two players with contracts until the summer of 2013 aren't satisfied with what's on offer to buy them out.

But it could be that the list will be delayed till some ink is found for the office printer.

Don't the club normally post a message reminding people to 'sign up to the club text service' prior to releasing important information ?

When is the released list released? on 12:18 - May 9 with 3363 viewsDorkingDale

When is the released list released? on 11:45 - May 9 by SuddenLad

Don't the club normally post a message reminding people to 'sign up to the club text service' prior to releasing important information ?

must be imminent then.........
When is the released list released? on 12:20 - May 9 with 3354 viewsToffeemanc

This message ??

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2764794,00.html

List coming very soon !!

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

When is the released list released? on 12:24 - May 9 with 3327 viewselectricblue

so another two days of waiting according to the OS....just sums up the past season really..
I dont see the point in waiting TBH if you know whos going just bloody issue the statement..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

When is the released list released? on 12:37 - May 9 with 3253 views442Dale

When is the released list released? on 12:24 - May 9 by electricblue

so another two days of waiting according to the OS....just sums up the past season really..
I dont see the point in waiting TBH if you know whos going just bloody issue the statement..

The 'first to know' aspect of such text services are almost redundant now. With twitter and effective website services all it means is you might hear 5 minutes before someone else.

They'd be better served ensuring the site gets updated straight away and concentrating on the Player service to increase revenue.

And to echo the views of others, why is this news waiting until Friday?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

When is the released list released? on 12:40 - May 9 with 3229 viewsSuddenLad

When is the released list released? on 12:20 - May 9 by Toffeemanc

This message ??

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2764794,00.html

List coming very soon !!

As if by magic !

When is the released list released? on 12:45 - May 9 with 3208 viewsqlrken05

Just read your post Sudden and guess what on the OS they have just released an offer for supporters to sign up to text on mobile phone.
it goes on to say the released list will be published on Friday.

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

When is the released list released? on 12:51 - May 9 with 3167 viewsD_Alien

When is the released list released? on 12:45 - May 9 by qlrken05

Just read your post Sudden and guess what on the OS they have just released an offer for supporters to sign up to text on mobile phone.
it goes on to say the released list will be published on Friday.

This must be what the dinosaurs sounded like just before the asteroid hit.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

When is the released list released? on 12:51 - May 9 with 3163 viewsTVOS1907

When is the released list released? on 09:06 - May 9 by SuddenLad

So does that mean I've won Dusty Bin?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

When is the released list released? on 12:54 - May 9 with 3141 viewselectricblue

Based upon all this waiting for the released list it would not surprise me at the least if Dale make a few signings and wait a month to tell us..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

When is the released list released? on 13:28 - May 9 with 3038 viewsSuddenLad

When is the released list released? on 12:51 - May 9 by TVOS1907

So does that mean I've won Dusty Bin?

Not until Clodagh Rodgers has had her go at singing, and Felix Bowness has cracked some awful puns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-2-1

When is the released list released? on 15:42 - May 9 with 2944 viewsolympicdale

wtf is with this wait? the players have already been told, why does it take this club forever to tell the fans anything, everything takes twice as long here, this seasons just been one big joke.

Life is a game of fate.

When is the released list released? on 16:46 - May 9 with 2848 viewsColDale

Could it be that those offered new deals have until Friday to agree to their deals, and therefore Coleman wants to release the list in one go, rather than releasing a load of names and then is seen to have plans scuppered by subsequent walk outs?
When is the released list released? on 18:36 - May 9 with 2737 viewsmacro

When is the released list released? on 16:46 - May 9 by ColDale

Could it be that those offered new deals have until Friday to agree to their deals, and therefore Coleman wants to release the list in one go, rather than releasing a load of names and then is seen to have plans scuppered by subsequent walk outs?

I reckon you're on the money there, it would give a definitive answer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024