Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond 16:41 - May 21 with 3794 viewsSpeediesdouble

keep up the good work, by the way would you like some crisps with that bitter ?

Anyway I'm all about love and peace spent a weekend with some top lads and met stacks of rivals who were sweet as before the game and nothing but congratulatory after even though they were clearly gutted....i think we could all learn something there.

Much Love to all and good luck for next season.

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:43 - May 21 with 1889 viewsBlackCrowe

147 posts? We do seem to matter to you.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:46 - May 21 with 1861 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:43 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

147 posts? We do seem to matter to you.

Off course you matter, everybody matters.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:47 - May 21 with 1855 viewsNorthernr

148 now.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:48 - May 21 with 1849 viewsBlackCrowe

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:46 - May 21 by Speediesdouble

Off course you matter, everybody matters.

Does Juan?

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:48 - May 21 with 1849 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:47 - May 21 by Northernr

148 now.

149 now....do i get prize at 150 ???
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:49 - May 21 with 1835 viewsNorthernr

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:48 - May 21 by Speediesdouble

No, but if you reach 250 I'll start submitting your log in details to swingers websites.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 with 1822 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:49 - May 21 by Northernr

No, but if you reach 250 I'll start submitting your log in details to swingers websites.

sounds interesting, something to look out for in the future.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 with 1822 viewsadhoc_qpr

A win is a win, but having spent £200m+ on the team surely you expect to be able to match Bayern rather than adopting the tactics of a non-league team playing Man City in the FA cup 3rd round trying to hang on for a 0-0 draw and lucrative replay?
Login to get fewer ads

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 with 1821 viewsloftboy

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:48 - May 21 by Speediesdouble

One question, we're you embarrassed by your captains actions Saturday?
IMHO Chelsea got to the final inspite of Terry and won it without him, he shouldn't of been allowed anywhere near that trophy. As for putting the full kit on what a bellend.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 with 1820 viewsQPR1882

yes you get to keep the bus that was parked in front of your goal v Barca and Bayern munich.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:54 - May 21 with 1809 viewsClive_Anderson

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 by loftboy

IMHO Chelsea got to the final inspite of Terry and won it without him, he shouldn't of been allowed anywhere near that trophy. As for putting the full kit on what a bellend.

I tell you what, John Terry making an absolutely c*nt of himself again cheered me up no end.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:58 - May 21 with 1790 viewsAunt_Nelly

I've always thought the doshing out of medals to players who don't figure in a final is odd.

If it's because they've played in previous rounds does it mean others who have been sold during the season or sacked managers like AVB also get one?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:58 - May 21 with 1789 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:52 - May 21 by adhoc_qpr

A win is a win, but having spent £200m+ on the team surely you expect to be able to match Bayern rather than adopting the tactics of a non-league team playing Man City in the FA cup 3rd round trying to hang on for a 0-0 draw and lucrative replay?

I hear you, it's not as if we were playing with 2 centre backs who hadn't played a game in over a month, our captain, our most in form player, and arguably our most versatile solid defender suspended and playing away from home against a side who had won every single home game in the champions league this season, including City and Real Madrid.

You have to play to your strengths and tactically it was on the money.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:59 - May 21 with 1783 viewsBlackCrowe

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:54 - May 21 by Clive_Anderson

I tell you what, John Terry making an absolutely c*nt of himself again cheered me up no end.

It cheered me no end too. Turned it all into a celebration of absolute undignified and second-rate c*ntiness that the likes of Man Yooo, Barca, Liverpool et al would never have considered doing for a split second.

Rescued the evening for me.

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:59 - May 21 with 1781 viewsBluce_Ree

John Terry in his kit, wearing shinpads. Like a c**t.

That's your club. That's what your club is all about.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:02 - May 21 with 1766 viewsClive_Anderson

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:59 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

It cheered me no end too. Turned it all into a celebration of absolute undignified and second-rate c*ntiness that the likes of Man Yooo, Barca, Liverpool et al would never have considered doing for a split second.

It was great wasn't it? The team has just won the European Cup, arguably the biggest trophy in club football and all they had to do was not act like complete c*nts for ten minutes. And they couldn't.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:03 - May 21 with 1759 viewsSpeediesdouble

Hey lofty, you do realise it wasn't just him don't you ?? and that all the suspended players were in kit, as were all the players in the squad even those that didn't play in any games.

That's where AVB went wrong, he divided the team and alienated players. Robbie has made it clear that each player in the squad has a part to play and we all win and lose together.

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:04 - May 21 with 1757 viewsAunt_Nelly

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 16:59 - May 21 by BlackCrowe

"Rescued the evening for me. "

Me too.

It also softened the blow of our stuffing and made our victory a whole lot sweeter.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:08 - May 21 with 1742 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:04 - May 21 by Aunt_Nelly

"Rescued the evening for me. "

Me too.

It also softened the blow of our stuffing and made our victory a whole lot sweeter.

Does it really take one of your own to point out what these comments sound like ?

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:10 - May 21 with 1725 viewsClive_Anderson

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:08 - May 21 by Speediesdouble

Does it really take one of your own to point out what these comments sound like ?

Well if you think it's just us being 'small-time' then why don't you check out pretty much every other club's messageboard who are saying exactly the same thing.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:12 - May 21 with 1712 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:10 - May 21 by Clive_Anderson

Well if you think it's just us being 'small-time' then why don't you check out pretty much every other club's messageboard who are saying exactly the same thing.

Don't recall saying you were "small time" paranoia perhaps ?
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:12 - May 21 with 1712 viewsloftboy

On a side note, if Terry is found guilty of using racist language what is the average fans view of his club punishment bearing in mind in any other walk of life he would be sacked the minute the verdict came in?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:12 - May 21 with 1708 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

It would be mean spirited and impolite not to offer congratulations Speedies.

You got the tactics right, rode your luck and 'won' in circumstances where most other teams would have caved in. I always support English clubs in Europe, whoever they are, so credit where it's due.

Of course I will be booing you at LR next season the same as usual.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:16 - May 21 with 1695 viewsClive_Anderson

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:12 - May 21 by Speediesdouble

Don't recall saying you were "small time" paranoia perhaps ?

"Does it really take one of your own to point out what these comments sound like ?"

I imagine it is what you were getting at with the above. Unless there was some other hidden meaning in there somewhere.

Can anyone else break the code to reveal the secret message in Speedie's post?

It surely has to have something to do with John Terry making a c*nt out of himself.
Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:20 - May 21 with 1685 viewsSpeediesdouble

Great stuff on here from the weekend and beyond on 17:12 - May 21 by loftboy

On a side note, if Terry is found guilty of using racist language what is the average fans view of his club punishment bearing in mind in any other walk of life he would be sacked the minute the verdict came in?

i'm sure fans views will differ IF he were found guilty, but my own view is that the club should discipline him, maybe a fine more in line with his wages, outside the nominal fine he would receive in court and any suspension he would receive from the FA.

Is sacking him an option ? If he was continuously racist yes, as a one off heat of the moment incident, no. I understand that you may well get the sack in many normal jobs but football isn't a normal job. You would also get the sack for kicking someone and attempting to head butt someone else in the space of three seconds in a normal job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024