Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? 12:11 - Aug 2 with 3186 viewsStanisgod

???

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 15:25 - Aug 2 with 976 viewsLimehouseR

Bloke on my delivery is driving me nuts. EVERY DAY I get asked... 'No sign of the season ticket yet?' 'Have you seen any being sent out yet?' They said end of July, didn't they?' 'I can see the flood lights from here... yet my mate in Gravesend got his...'

I can't f**kin wait for it to come myself!

Probably one of you guys.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 15:28 - Aug 2 with 966 viewsLowerloftLad

I'm an ex lowerlofty moved to south africa stand and mine came 3 weeks ago ursssss

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 20:49 - Aug 2 with 946 viewsRainhamrangers

Yes mine & the others come in the post today.

I phoned ticket office last monday to check.

They said,they had not been sent out yet,but would be early part of August.

True to their word.

Macca a true Q.P.R Legend

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 11:19 - Aug 3 with 911 viewsPinnerPaul

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 13:00 - Aug 2 by loftboy

Mine arrived yesterday

So did mine.

Now just waiting for my son's Swansea ticket and 2 lots of membership goodies!
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 12:00 - Aug 3 with 895 viewsQPunkR

My mate's arrived yesterday and he's in the next postcode along from me. Still no sign of mine but as long as I get it before the Swansea game I'll be happy!

(Not really - as long as I get it the weekend before the Swansea game I'll be happy..)

QPR - "shit but local"

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 13:52 - Aug 3 with 871 viewsINFIRMARY

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 12:00 - Aug 3 by QPunkR

My mate's arrived yesterday and he's in the next postcode along from me. Still no sign of mine but as long as I get it before the Swansea game I'll be happy!

(Not really - as long as I get it the weekend before the Swansea game I'll be happy..)

got mine Yesterday for ER

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 18:49 - Aug 3 with 854 viewsHAYESBOY

Always fckin last. Still no ticket!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:40 - Aug 3 with 851 viewsHollowayRanger

GOT MINE TODAY!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 20:18 - Aug 3 with 846 viewsWokingR

And relax

Both waiting on the mat when I got home
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 22:09 - Aug 3 with 834 viewsDaiHo0p

No
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 22:31 - Aug 3 with 832 viewsOakwoodR

Still waiting for mine in V block.
I believe Amit is going to deliver mine in person if he ever leaves the Olympic park.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 18:35 - Aug 6 with 806 viewsHAYESBOY

Should i be worried i havent had mine yet?

The other 3 people i go with have had theirs.

Anyone else still not got their ST?

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:17 - Aug 6 with 783 viewsGloryHunter

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 18:35 - Aug 6 by HAYESBOY

Should i be worried i havent had mine yet?

The other 3 people i go with have had theirs.

Anyone else still not got their ST?

Everyone's got them apart from you. The postman must have nicked yours.

Well done for using "their" and not the OP's "there", though.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:21 - Aug 6 with 779 viewsHAYESBOY

Not much of a consolation is it.

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 763 viewsGloryHunter

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:21 - Aug 6 by HAYESBOY

Not much of a consolation is it.

Don't worry, if there's a bloke in a Royal Mail uniform in your seat, we'll get him.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:51 - Aug 6 with 748 viewsHAYESBOY

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:40 - Aug 6 by GloryHunter

Don't worry, if there's a bloke in a Royal Mail uniform in your seat, we'll get him.

Probably wont happen, he would get lost.

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:52 - Aug 6 with 746 viewstre57bor

Nope, going to give it until friday and then i'm going caal the box office
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 20:07 - Aug 6 with 730 viewsLimehouseR

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:51 - Aug 6 by HAYESBOY

Probably wont happen, he would get lost.

Nah I do my delivery wearing the hoops on a match day so I can blend in to the crowd once I am finished...
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 20:26 - Aug 6 with 712 viewsQPRCambs

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 19:52 - Aug 6 by tre57bor

Nope, going to give it until friday and then i'm going caal the box office

Still waiting for one of two (renewals) here. Mine arrived last Thursday but son's (ordered the same time) has not yet appeared :( Have emailed the Box Office today.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 703 viewsGloryHunter

On the subject of postmen, mine is an Ipswich ST holder. In previous Championship seasons, if ever they beat us, he used to write the score on my letters before putting them through the letterbox. Last season, when it looked as though we might be going down, he used to write "Championship" on any QPR literature. These days he's a bit more circumspect, and when I met him last week he just said, "I hope you give Norwich a good stuffing this year". Priceless.
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 21:19 - Aug 6 with 694 viewshamptonhillhoop

Mines not here yet. My dad's, who I ordered at the same time, has arrived
Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 21:35 - Aug 6 with 683 viewsEastR

Not yet, KTpostcode

But booked a Swansea ticket last week when they went on sale and it turned up the next morning

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Has everybody got there season ticket yet ? on 13:09 - Aug 7 with 655 viewsrobith

Still not here

On the outside I am cool as a cucumber but on the inside my inner mental patient is warming up his irrationality
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024