Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Nelsen 17:35 - Sep 15 with 1512 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Is a very , very good Defender. I really hope he can just keep it up week in wedk out.Cesar made some great saves , Granero and Faurlin- class.

Great point

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ryan Nelsen on 17:55 - Sep 15 with 1436 viewsAmancalledhorse

Thought Ryan Neilson was immense at the back, but overall a superb team performance! Should be able to build on that perfromance and bring much confidence to the team.

Shame that Johnson and Fabio had to come off. Think if that hadn't happened, we may have seen Hoilet at some stage!

Overall, delighted with the performance
U R'sssssssssss
Ryan Nelsen on 18:14 - Sep 15 with 1361 viewsHAYESBOY

Well i said in a thread this morning that we should play two mobile centre halfs.

How wrong i was as Nelson had a great game, as did Ferdinand.

The pick for me though was Granero and Faurlin. They were class and bossed Mikel & Lampard. In possession they were great as well. That partnership will be the making of our season and i hope they stay fit.

Park was great again, Zamora run his socks off and made it hard for Luiz & Scumbag.

Cesar made one cracking save in the first 10 mins and a couple of others later in the game.
Bosingwa was very good again at right back and left back.

We out played Chelsea today overall. More possession than them. More passes.
If we could of had more composure in and around their box we could of won that game.

Bodes very well for the rest of the season if we can match that performance.

Only downside was all 3 injuries.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ryan Nelsen on 19:23 - Sep 15 with 1213 viewsted_hendrix

I thought Nelson looked pretty cool and calm throughout the game and he put a good shift in, I believe he only left New Zealand on Wednesday?
He's got a good football brain on him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ryan Nelsen on 19:25 - Sep 15 with 1196 viewskensalriser

Nelsen was quality last week too. Great signing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ryan Nelsen on 20:05 - Sep 15 with 1122 viewsTrom

Ryan Nelsen on 18:14 - Sep 15 by HAYESBOY

Well i said in a thread this morning that we should play two mobile centre halfs.

How wrong i was as Nelson had a great game, as did Ferdinand.

The pick for me though was Granero and Faurlin. They were class and bossed Mikel & Lampard. In possession they were great as well. That partnership will be the making of our season and i hope they stay fit.

Park was great again, Zamora run his socks off and made it hard for Luiz & Scumbag.

Cesar made one cracking save in the first 10 mins and a couple of others later in the game.
Bosingwa was very good again at right back and left back.

We out played Chelsea today overall. More possession than them. More passes.
If we could of had more composure in and around their box we could of won that game.

Bodes very well for the rest of the season if we can match that performance.

Only downside was all 3 injuries.

Not trying to knit pick but who are the two mobile centre halves you were going to play?
Ryan Nelsen on 20:10 - Sep 15 with 1096 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Nelson has looked excellent in the two games I've seen him in. Top marks, seemed to limp a little towards the end so hope that's nothing. He owned Torres, who, I think we all agreed, looks like a girl.
Ryan Nelsen on 00:09 - Sep 16 with 911 viewsMelakaRanger

Indeed, Nelsen was immense. If fit he should be a first pick each week, although a bit like Derry 2 years ago, this might be his swansong season.

The defense seemed to be so much more confident and capable with Nelsen and Cesar. Long may it continue!
Ryan Nelsen on 00:15 - Sep 16 with 898 viewsade_qpr

Loved the way he got in Racist and Lumpards faces when they tried to boss the ref. Doesn't take a backward step, very solid game. Don't expect him to play every game but hopefully the majority. As a earlier poster said this years Derry with dependable, solid, calm leadership at the back.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Nelsen on 00:16 - Sep 16 with 894 viewsHollowayRanger

Always rated him remember Holloway wanting to sign him way back but then blackburn came in for him and he went there instead big loss for us that

Still class just pray he stays fit should be saved just for the league games as they are the vital ones and gives him more time to recover.

he's the real leader of team for me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ryan Nelsen on 00:16 - Sep 16 with 893 viewsBilly_Kershaw

We seemed to deal with breakaways really well too. Midfielders actually chased back to outnumber the Chelsea attacking players. Really impressed by Faurlin's fitness and sharpness over 90 minutes already. Midfield really helped the defence today.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Ryan Nelsen on 07:22 - Sep 16 with 813 viewsKiwi76

Did bloody well to back up after round the world trip during the week.
Always talking & reading game well enough to cover lack of pace - sure he will get done on occasion but did great today.
He is getting coverage down here as well - matter of time till NZ is awash with QPR tops..
Ryan Nelsen on 07:44 - Sep 16 with 797 viewsHAYESBOY

Ryan Nelsen on 20:05 - Sep 15 by Trom

Not trying to knit pick but who are the two mobile centre halves you were going to play?

I suggested Onouha with Ferdinand.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024