Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat 06:22 - Sep 17 with 4328 viewsthisismyengland

I didn't see this incident myself during the match, and it clearly escaped the ref. But there is a pretty damning picture in one of the tabloids. This incident (with the pic) is covered by my latest blog offering, which is a fairly light-hearted and disgracefully biased account of Saturday's game:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/qpr-0-chelsea-0-consider-yourself.

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 11:39 - Sep 17 with 3976 viewsdaveB

i think that picture is from the cup game last season
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 11:41 - Sep 17 with 3962 viewssmegma

I had similar thoughts but was thinking it was the League game.
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 12:31 - Sep 17 with 3846 viewsthisismyengland

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 11:41 - Sep 17 by smegma

I had similar thoughts but was thinking it was the League game.

A feller on WATRB says he saw the incident http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?146883-John-Terry-grabs-

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 12:36 - Sep 17 with 3815 viewsboobishabang

From what i believe it was actually Mackie's throat that attacked Terry's hand, and the FA are fully backing this...............
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 12:38 - Sep 17 with 3802 viewskensalriser

Oh no!!!!

How's Mackie? Is he still alive?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 12:38 - Sep 17 with 3795 viewsdaveB

bit of a nothing incident by the sound of it, Mackie didn't seem fussed at the end when he shook Terrys hand
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 13:21 - Sep 17 with 3707 viewskingo

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 12:36 - Sep 17 by boobishabang

From what i believe it was actually Mackie's throat that attacked Terry's hand, and the FA are fully backing this...............

Ashley Cole saw the whole incident and told the FA it was ok.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 13:26 - Sep 17 with 3671 viewsbosh67

The FA report states that Terry was putting Mackie's head back on. Fair enough, case dismissed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 3506 viewsthemodfather

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 13:26 - Sep 17 by bosh67

The FA report states that Terry was putting Mackie's head back on. Fair enough, case dismissed.

if saint barton did this, he'd be given a red card and banned for life....
cisse went for the same v wolves and barton for less v norwich....to55er.
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 15:27 - Sep 17 with 3476 viewsdaveB

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 15:16 - Sep 17 by themodfather

if saint barton did this, he'd be given a red card and banned for life....
cisse went for the same v wolves and barton for less v norwich....to55er.

very different incident though isn't it. Terry is holding off Mackie, the same way Nelson held him off for the non penalty. Cisse did a face grab after a bad tackle on him when the whistle had gone, completly different. far be it for me to stick up for that loathsome scumbag but this seems a bit pathetic
John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 19:00 - Sep 17 with 3278 viewsthisismyengland

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 15:27 - Sep 17 by daveB

very different incident though isn't it. Terry is holding off Mackie, the same way Nelson held him off for the non penalty. Cisse did a face grab after a bad tackle on him when the whistle had gone, completly different. far be it for me to stick up for that loathsome scumbag but this seems a bit pathetic

I'm thinking back to the bits and pieces of football I played at school and in my twenties and am struggling to think of a time I ever needed to hold off an opponent by putting my hands to his neck. The chest, yes. Tangled arms, for sure. But hands up to the neck? I don't remember ever doing it or having it done to me. But, as I say, I never played the game that much really.

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 19:06 - Sep 17 with 3264 viewsMedwayR

John Terry grabs Mackie by the throat on 19:00 - Sep 17 by thisismyengland

I'm thinking back to the bits and pieces of football I played at school and in my twenties and am struggling to think of a time I ever needed to hold off an opponent by putting my hands to his neck. The chest, yes. Tangled arms, for sure. But hands up to the neck? I don't remember ever doing it or having it done to me. But, as I say, I never played the game that much really.

I did it once a couple of seasons ago, unbelievably the ref gave the other team a free-kick, shocking decision

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024