Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Coyle 20:08 - Nov 10 with 6193 viewsSharpy

He`s coming

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Owen Coyle on 21:10 - Nov 10 with 1445 viewsbosh67

Owen Coyle on 21:06 - Nov 10 by kropotkin41

There's no arguing with Benitez's credentials, but would he come aboard the f*cking Titanic already on a quick trip towards the nearest iceberg?

As ever with QPR, we need to win half our games to survive basically. Benitez is about the only manager with a CV that shows he consistently wins at least half his games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Owen Coyle on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 1436 viewsShotKneesHoop

Owen Coyle on 21:10 - Nov 10 by bosh67

As ever with QPR, we need to win half our games to survive basically. Benitez is about the only manager with a CV that shows he consistently wins at least half his games.

Not in the Bush, he ain't.

Another Hughes, but fatter.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Owen Coyle on 21:12 - Nov 10 with 1430 viewskropotkin41

Owen Coyle on 21:10 - Nov 10 by bosh67

I agree.............. but that doesn't answer the question of whether he'd gladly jump aboard. And I imagine the longer MH is given the less likely we are to get someone who will really believe that they can keep us up.......... at which point, as some other people have suggested, I presume we will be looking for a different character altogether.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Owen Coyle on 21:17 - Nov 10 with 1418 viewsToast_R

Owen Coyle do me a lemon.

The one manager who couldn't do better the hopeless Hughes's QPR when it mattered.

A worse choice you won't find.
Owen Coyle on 21:18 - Nov 10 with 1414 viewswillis1980

not excited by this in the slightest, but then i ask myself can he be any worse than what were going through at the moment. even if we beat southampton im worried this might prolong hughess lack lustre tenure sealing our fate.maybe that spark (for the lack of a better word) that teams under new management get is just what we need to kick start our season.
Owen Coyle on 21:20 - Nov 10 with 1405 viewsCheshireR

Owen Coyle on 21:17 - Nov 10 by Toast_R

Owen Coyle do me a lemon.

The one manager who couldn't do better the hopeless Hughes's QPR when it mattered.

A worse choice you won't find.

To be fair Coyle is on a par with Hughes when it comes to talking a good game
Owen Coyle on 21:38 - Nov 10 with 1352 viewsCamberleyR

Owen "Barclays Premier League" Coyle? That'll be the end for me. Someone who was doing his best to get two successive relegations.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Owen Coyle on 21:59 - Nov 10 with 1300 viewsMichael_Hunt

Owen Coyle on 20:31 - Nov 10 by wombat

Lump it up to Davies was his game plan for many seasons , no thanks that honestly would be the final score for me to be honest.

If fernandes thinks he is the answer then feck this for a lark

Agreed
Login to get fewer ads

Owen Coyle on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 1274 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 21:59 - Nov 10 by Michael_Hunt

Agreed

Like all of us we've suffered enough crap in the last 15 odd years , bringing coyle would not only be a backwards step for the club but would finish me off from going to football week in week out , sky is killing the game and managers of his calibre are helping dig the grave a bit deeper .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Owen Coyle on 22:57 - Nov 10 with 1202 viewsQPR1882

Owen Coyle is coming.......well that will save me a few bob not having to travel to W12.
Owen Coyle on 01:33 - Nov 11 with 1132 viewsLowerloftLad

If owen coyle is coming then lowerloftlad is going

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Owen Coyle on 01:33 - Nov 11 with 1131 viewsLowerloftLad

If owen coyle is coming then lowerloftlad is going

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Owen Coyle on 01:46 - Nov 11 with 1126 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Please no, or 'arry

It's got to be Yarg

Owen Coyle on 03:04 - Nov 11 with 1108 viewsPommyhoop

Owen Coyle on 22:57 - Nov 10 by QPR1882

Owen Coyle is coming.......well that will save me a few bob not having to travel to W12.

If he comes at least I'd get some proper shuteye at the weekend.There's no way I'd stay up till stoopid aclock to watch a team of his.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Owen Coyle on 04:53 - Nov 11 with 1086 viewstom007

Owen Coyle on 21:02 - Nov 10 by wombat

As somebody who has watched a game from stoke city's directors box sharpy you sure it wasn't the chairmans daughter she was a right little slappertrust me , she could pass for a bloke so u are forgiven

lol oh dear is she that bad.
give her the job with her in the dressing room the guys will be running back on to the pitch.
Owen Coyle on 12:16 - Nov 11 with 955 viewsTacticalR

Owen Coyle on 20:53 - Nov 10 by bosh67

Rafael Benítez has a win rate over his career of 52.24% - it's fantastic, he hardly loses games. May not be the most exciting manager but his record is fantastic at club level. You have to think, he's available, respected. Must be an option if MH just can't turn this around.

Putting aside the question of whether Benítez would come to QPR...

Pako Ayestarán was Rafael Benítez's assistant from their Valencia days until 2007, when they fell out at Liverpool. After that falling out Benítez didn't win anything else at Liverpool.

Benítez did manage to win a cup with Mourinho's team at Inter, but only lasted half a season there.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024