Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gibraltar 23:09 - Nov 18 with 1176 viewsBombay_TV

Any of you fine gents been?

Thoughts if so.

Regards

BANJO THE MUTH FU_CKAS FFS. STROLLING AROUND UNCHALLENGED AS USUAL FPS

Gibraltar on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 1170 viewsdune

Have you done them a film yet FFS?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Gibraltar on 23:27 - Nov 18 with 1138 viewsHantsR

Hantshoop lived there - I'll tell him you called.
Gibraltar on 23:27 - Nov 18 with 1138 viewsFearless

Only 3 decent things todo in Gibraltar:

1. See the apes and the tunnels by taxi tour
2. Go dolphin watching on a boat from the harbour - superb with dolphins bow surfing etc - not to be missed
3. Leave - Spain or Britain, it doesn't matter which, just leave (or Tangiers) but leave anyway

Oh and if leaving to Spain, go to Tarifa to watch the kite surfing

Hope that helps
Gibraltar on 23:29 - Nov 18 with 1128 viewsdune

Malaga is a beautiful place isn't it?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Gibraltar on 23:30 - Nov 18 with 1126 viewsBombay_TV

Gibraltar on 23:27 - Nov 18 by Fearless

Only 3 decent things todo in Gibraltar:

1. See the apes and the tunnels by taxi tour
2. Go dolphin watching on a boat from the harbour - superb with dolphins bow surfing etc - not to be missed
3. Leave - Spain or Britain, it doesn't matter which, just leave (or Tangiers) but leave anyway

Oh and if leaving to Spain, go to Tarifa to watch the kite surfing

Hope that helps

You are a fine gent

Thanks guys x

BANJO THE MUTH FU_CKAS FFS. STROLLING AROUND UNCHALLENGED AS USUAL FPS

Gibraltar on 02:51 - Nov 19 with 1081 viewsHantsHoop

I lived there for 3 years.

Property prices are central London comparable, the health service is nonexistent, it is very claustrophobic, crossing the border into Sapin can be a nightmare if Spanish customs are in the mood for it, there are very few beaches.

Apart from that it's pretty mediocre.
Gibraltar on 04:37 - Nov 19 with 1070 viewsdubaistu

I would reiterate these comments. Gib is naff mate, it's been a while since I went kite surfing in Tarifa but it was starting to get commercial a few years ago. If you do go, in the old town used to be a restaurant called Boca Loca (Crazy cow) - the best bbq meat you'll ever have.
Gibraltar on 07:59 - Nov 19 with 1028 viewshoof_hearted

All above is correct but it is a fascinating day trip. Old English bobby's and red phone boxes. The history is well worth knowing. The customs delays are only for cars. Pedestrians stroll through the border to Spain no problem. The apes are now banned since the Clattenburg family holiday when Mark accidently caused a bit of a diplomacy incident.
Login to get fewer ads

Gibraltar on 08:26 - Nov 19 with 1010 viewshoof_hearted

All above is correct but it is a fascinating day trip. Old English bobby's and red phone boxes. The history is well worth knowing. The customs delays are only for cars. Pedestrians stroll through the border to Spain no problem. The apes are now banned since the Clattenburg family holiday when Mark accidently caused a bit of a diplomacy incident.
Gibraltar on 08:34 - Nov 19 with 1001 viewscyprusmel

If you are going, stay at the Rock Hotel, I spent 5 days there which was enough to see everything but I personaly liked Gibraltar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024