Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? 09:33 - Dec 16 with 1125 viewswombat

So far this season I've tried all the turnstiles in the lower loft bar one

Turnstile one it was in use for the first time since god knows when yesterday so used that

Couldn't find any socks before the game so had a pair of the. Teams green away socks on for the first time

Bought fags from a totally new shop near the station

Yep I'ill be sad enough to do this same routine pre match before the next home game as well

Anyone else do so,etching different pre match ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 09:42 - Dec 16 with 1113 viewssmegma

I used a different turnstile !!! And bought my programme from a different seller.

But it was all down to the effort of those in blue and white hoops that won the game.
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:06 - Dec 16 with 1071 viewsCheshireR

The only change for me was before the KO I didn't once say "today's the day"
The guy sat next to us was a footy tourist from South Carolina and at full time I told him he had to watch us every week.
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:11 - Dec 16 with 1065 viewschris1969

My mates 9 year old finally gave up the ghost and missed his first game this season.

Needless to say he ain't allowed back for West Brom or Liverpool. We need to scientifically prove this theory.
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:15 - Dec 16 with 1059 viewsted_hendrix

None of the above mentioned works, in desperation I've tried them all over the years.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:19 - Dec 16 with 1049 viewsSomersetHoops

I have always gone through the left turnstile to the paddock, so I thought I would try to change our luck by going through the right hand one, but there was such a crush with people going into the Loft I finished up going through my normal one. Does this mean I've got to wait until the crowd into the loft builds up now before I enter the ground for every game?

Anyway it was the best first 45 minutes of football I've seen from QPR for ages, but I was worried at half time that we weren't at least two goals up, that performance deserved.

Who's Next?

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:25 - Dec 16 with 1050 viewsPommyhoop

I watched the game in my 'sex ,drugs and Stanley Bowles' tee shirt even tho I'd mowed the lawn and taken the dog out in it earlier on in the day.Remember its Summer over here and 29 degrees.So I was sitting there drinking lager in a stinking tee shirt at 2 in the morning watching us get our first win.Guess I'll be doing the same next week

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:03 - Dec 16 with 995 viewsenfieldargh

as I mentioned on Friday, I wore Red underpants for the first time to watch the R's in over 45 years.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:11 - Dec 16 with 989 viewsted_hendrix

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:03 - Dec 16 by enfieldargh

as I mentioned on Friday, I wore Red underpants for the first time to watch the R's in over 45 years.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=70040#5

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:13 - Dec 16 with 984 viewsDesertBoot

New scarf. Just the traditional blue and white panels. Never did like our newish badge anyway!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:17 - Dec 16 with 982 viewsDWQPR

Went down by train with the daughter yesterday, only cos we were going to see the Damned at the Roundhouse afterwards and wanted a few jars in the evening. Always drive down normally. The Damned were superb by the way.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:50 - Dec 16 with 957 viewssmegma

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:17 - Dec 16 by DWQPR

Went down by train with the daughter yesterday, only cos we were going to see the Damned at the Roundhouse afterwards and wanted a few jars in the evening. Always drive down normally. The Damned were superb by the way.

What about the Dickies ?
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 17:05 - Dec 16 with 945 viewsDWQPR

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:50 - Dec 16 by smegma

What about the Dickies ?

As I said went down by train so that I could have a few jars, and as they had Speckled Hen on tap it would have been rude not to have the odd pint. From what I heard of the Dickies, they would have made it during the punk era!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 17:32 - Dec 16 with 916 viewsBazWoT

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:25 - Dec 16 by Pommyhoop

I watched the game in my 'sex ,drugs and Stanley Bowles' tee shirt even tho I'd mowed the lawn and taken the dog out in it earlier on in the day.Remember its Summer over here and 29 degrees.So I was sitting there drinking lager in a stinking tee shirt at 2 in the morning watching us get our first win.Guess I'll be doing the same next week

Like this?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 18:27 - Dec 16 with 882 viewsplymhoop

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 16:17 - Dec 16 by DWQPR

also went to see the Damned at the Roundhouse !!
my 70th damned gig and they were awesome

twas a great day all round !!

one thing that was different in my pre game build up was
i normally hold a QPR quiz on a FB group every week
we all look for reasons and possible curses
but this week I decided that we had been shite since I had started doing the quiz
(october last season approx)
and naturally realised it was a curse & announced it to the group

no quiz = we won

this week I will be posting a "question & answer" session...or summin

cooky from plymouth

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 19:47 - Dec 16 with 848 viewsQPRDave

Martin Jol did!!!!!
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 20:05 - Dec 16 with 837 viewsngbqpr

We bought our hot dogs from the van outside the Springbok pre-match rather than inside the ground at h/t

Will do so again befor Albion game...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 20:17 - Dec 16 with 825 viewsyankranger

Took my wife to her first game of the season. She is coming until the streak is broken.
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 20:44 - Dec 16 with 801 viewseghamranger

Took daughter, she last came to stoke at home last season. Is a little lucky mascot for me at Loftus Road.We have got tickets for west Brum on Boxing Day!

UUUUUUUUUUUURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssss
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 20:58 - Dec 16 with 793 viewsHollowayRanger

yep must confess for first time since the home win v arsenal last season i took the hammersmith and city line and got off shepherds bush market,instead of the central line to white city!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 21:46 - Dec 16 with 773 viewsNathanNI

Yesterday was the first game I've missed at home all season, and the first since Old Trafford on the away front.

Don't worry. I'm not going to Newcastle.
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 23:22 - Dec 16 with 752 viewskingscrossdean

No word of a lie stepped in dog shite on way to car when walked out my house.. I'm sure it was that. Must of been! Ursssss
Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 14:03 - Dec 22 with 675 viewsPommyhoop

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 11:25 - Dec 16 by Pommyhoop

Got my lucky Bowles Tee shirt on drinking the same brand lager waiting for the match.Tee shirt fresh on now tho,not worn in the day.
Hope I aint jinxed it.

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 14:52 - Dec 22 with 647 viewsWeaverQPR

Watched soccer saturday and a stream last week without any lager pops so same again today.

@WeavQPR

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 14:54 - Dec 22 with 644 viewsPommyhoop

Did anyone change there pre match lucky routines yesterday ? on 14:03 - Dec 22 by Pommyhoop

Got my lucky Bowles Tee shirt on drinking the same brand lager waiting for the match.Tee shirt fresh on now tho,not worn in the day.
Hope I aint jinxed it.

Just seen our line up.Well I know I aint fcuking jinxed it anyway..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024