Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes last game at Spotland last night 12:59 - Dec 22 with 2848 viewsYouTubeDale

Were we seeing Grimes for the last time at San Spotty? Or is Kennedy on his way? Do we HAVE to sell them if a decent fee is put under our noses because they won't sign new contracts and they may go for nothing at the end of the season? I hope not. All players went into a higher gear last night but Grimes managed 2 more gears. We all know that he is capable of that performance every week but he has failed to show it. Recently he has come out of his shell and produced. Kennedy is a quality player. Take quality out of the team and who knows what will happen.

The pack was re-shuffled at the back and it worked. So, on the face of it we just need 1 additional defender. Surely this means a little tinkering rather than big upheaval which was the sentiment last week. And surely last night's effort can be replicated together with the diagonal crosses to Grant, etc, etc

The club must do all it can to hold on to Grimes and Kennedy.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Grimes last game at Spotland last night on 19:36 - Dec 22 with 660 viewsTalkingSutty

Grimes last game at Spotland last night on 19:26 - Dec 22 by 49thseason

All the available evidence points to Grimes needing a big target man to play off and to be fair to the lad we never got to see what he could do alongside COG so last season was more or less a waste of time for him. last night Adebola had a better game and hey presto Grimes scores twice. There can be no doubt the lad has talent and is probably only now finding the sort of form and confidence that scoring goals brings.

I think the Grimes Gornell Grant line up will eventually be something to behold at this level - getting them all on the pitch at the same time seems to be the hard part. I hope he stays

I dont disagree with most of that but even if the support system within the team isnt right i still like to see a player graft.

Anyway, in my discussion with the gaffer last week i made a point in saying that i think we have one of the best forward lines in this division and Grimes obviously has the talent. I just wonder if he can apply himself properly to the cause because its the other side to the game that stops him from playing at a higher level in my opinion.
Grimes last game at Spotland last night on 21:09 - Dec 22 with 587 viewsDomDale

I hope not. The lad's severely underplayed in my opinion. We can't rely to heavily on Gornell and Grant with their disciplinary record

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Grimes last game at Spotland last night on 21:13 - Dec 22 with 585 viewsTVOS1907

Surely he'll be playing, or at least involved,against Rotherham, weather permitting.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024