Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COLEMAN SACKED 17:36 - Jan 21 with 8002 viewsRoChDaLe

COLEMAN AND BELLS CONTRACT TERMINATED

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-21.01.13-612186.aspx

lets all praise dunphy, he clearly does know what hes doing unless he gets eyre back ;)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

how is anthony elding still in league one?

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 3901 viewsIOMDale

Well fook me! That is a bolt out of the blue. If we're expecting a new management team in place by Friday, we've definitely sounded out a potential replacement: Hill & Beech double act anyone?

UTDNFS

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 3878 viewsRoChDaLe

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:39 - Jan 21 by IOMDale

Well fook me! That is a bolt out of the blue. If we're expecting a new management team in place by Friday, we've definitely sounded out a potential replacement: Hill & Beech double act anyone?

seriously cant contain my delight

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:40 - Jan 21 with 3872 viewsmightydale

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:39 - Jan 21 by IOMDale

put a tenner on it

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:42 - Jan 21 with 3843 viewsYouTubeDale

Shocked and stunned. I thought Coleman and Bell could steady the ship. The overtones of cheating and alleged racial abuse has probably tipped them over the edge.

It sounds like Hill may be waiting in the wings - my first thoughts.

Hope very much Coleman's lads will perform for us.

A very risky move at this moment in time. And I really, really hope it doesn't come back to bite Chris Dunphy.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 3833 viewsDaleFan7

Hope to name the replacement by Friday, sounds like they have someone already in mind/in talks with.
COLEMAN SACKED on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 3793 viewsRoChDaLe

to be honest, i think dunphy has searched around for possible replacements, and made sure they are interested then sacked coleman and bell and going to get there target in

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:48 - Jan 21 with 3749 viewsThacks_Rabbits

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:43 - Jan 21 by DaleFan7

Hope to name the replacement by Friday, sounds like they have someone already in mind/in talks with.

No prizes for guessing who is lined up - Wonder who his assistant could be?

Mind you knowing Dale it will be Gannon!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 3699 viewssweetcorn

Holy shit. I am both shocked and disappointed. This could go either way for me. The new man is taking over a dressing room which is largely behind coleman and they've played their whole career for. The team could either be model professionals and play for the new man or we could see last season version 2.0.

If the latter occurs we could be in serious danger.

Doesn't make sense to me this, we're in no immediate danger, the transfer market has nearly closed and we haven't given a manager we have paid alot of money to get, the chance to turn things around.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the arse. I'm certainly more worried now coleman has gone than I was when he was in charge.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:53 - Jan 21 with 3659 viewsD_Alien

Yes!!!!

Well done CD, a brave decision but the right one. And it wasn't just down to the poor run of form, but the whole package that JC/JB brought to the club.

Clearly, there was no confidence that any money made available would be used wisely. Lets just see how professional (or otherwise) those ex-Accy's are under a different management regime. There's some serious team-building to be done by someone!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 3617 viewsHopwoodblue

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:51 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

Holy shit. I am both shocked and disappointed. This could go either way for me. The new man is taking over a dressing room which is largely behind coleman and they've played their whole career for. The team could either be model professionals and play for the new man or we could see last season version 2.0.

Doesn't make sense to me this, we're in no immediate danger, the transfer market has nearly closed and we haven't given a manager we have paid alot of money to get, the chance to turn things around.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the arse. I'm certainly more worried now coleman has gone than I was when he was in charge.

Maybe, but the way the clubs reputation is getting hammered I think theres more to it than just the poor results, and on that alone I think its the right decision,before we become known for all the wrong reasons.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 3579 viewsphomem

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:51 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

It's going to be hill and he will sign joe Thompson on loan
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:00 - Jan 21 with 3541 viewssweetcorn

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:58 - Jan 21 by phomem

The way things have gone, i'd take hill. As for thompson, he can stay with the bin dippers.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:00 - Jan 21 with 3536 viewsSaxonDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:40 - Jan 21 by RoChDaLe

seriously cant contain my delight

Agree, I don't think their will be many who will argue that Dunphy has got this wrong.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:02 - Jan 21 with 3497 viewsSandyman

Absolutely delighted by this news. Let's get OUR Dale back :D
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:03 - Jan 21 with 3459 viewssweetcorn

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:00 - Jan 21 by SaxonDale

Agree, I don't think their will be many who will argue that Dunphy has got this wrong.

What if we get relegated as the players refuse to put 100% in for the new manager..

Will he have still got it right?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:03 - Jan 21 with 3455 viewsYouTubeDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:43 - Jan 21 by DaleFan7

There's nothing surer.

Quite fairly, Coleman and Bell knew the score, they had a 12 month rolling contract which was due for renewal. They had to perform in order to get the next 12 months. In the end, they left too many doubts in the Board's minds. Too many fans were starting to turn their backs at the very time we needed them.

I can only think that Keith Hill is raring to go and it's made the Board's mind up.

Timing is everything in football, let's hope CD has got this timing right.

Yes, I am a Coleman supporter but I will support any man our Board puts up - at least in the short term.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:04 - Jan 21 with 3450 viewsThacks_Rabbits

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:58 - Jan 21 by phomem

J.T. wont come back - but I am 90% that K.H. leaving Barnsley made half of this decision - I think he will be back, as will many fans.

Jonah came back from doing far worse under D.K. and cutting off nose to spite face etc does not work.

K.H. will add 500 to the gate and will pay for himself - makes sense

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 3405 viewsCockneyDale

I'd have Hill in an instant. A chance for him to show it wasn't all Flicker, as some have suggested. I fear he may believe in the adage 'never go back'. Knill not a bad choice either. Can't see any appeal in appointing Beech: I'm surprised some are suggesting it.

I wonder if the lack of ability to secure good defenders in this window may have made the board question Coleman's reputation
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 3399 viewsaleanddale

COLEMAN SACKED on 17:48 - Jan 21 by Thacks_Rabbits

No prizes for guessing who is lined up - Wonder who his assistant could be?

Mind you knowing Dale it will be Gannon!!!!

Now thats funny!!

I hope its Hill.

I hope if it is Hill everybody gives him every chance and welcomes him back.

Best 5 years of football i have ever witnessed at Spotland during his time as our manager.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 3384 viewsSaxonDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:03 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

What if we get relegated as the players refuse to put 100% in for the new manager..

Will he have still got it right?

If a player can't play under a different manager then he shouldn't be a professional footballer.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 3382 viewselectricblue

Well thats one in the eye for all those who shouted for coleman to be manager....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 3375 viewsMoonyDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:04 - Jan 21 by Thacks_Rabbits

J.T. wont come back - but I am 90% that K.H. leaving Barnsley made half of this decision - I think he will be back, as will many fans.

Jonah came back from doing far worse under D.K. and cutting off nose to spite face etc does not work.

K.H. will add 500 to the gate and will pay for himself - makes sense

I honestly can't see Hill returning here, I am surprised by the announcement as anyone re the sacking. There must be someone lined up.....But Hill ? Surely not....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:08 - Jan 21 with 3361 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith Hill's Barmy Army !!!!!!

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:08 - Jan 21 with 3344 viewsYouTubeDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:09 - Jan 21 with 3329 viewsHopwoodblue

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 by MoonyDale

I honestly can't see Hill returning here, I am surprised by the announcement as anyone re the sacking. There must be someone lined up.....But Hill ? Surely not....

The good thing is that not all our best players are Colemans signings

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024