Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ 08:56 - May 4 with 4095 viewsmodelboydave

What's everyone doing at 3pm today, il start the ball rolling, I will be at Harry Potter world in watford.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:06 - May 4 with 3194 viewsVespa

Shopping. :(

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:16 - May 4 with 3169 viewsguiseleyfan

Watching Guiseley v.AFC Halifax in play-off semi-final second leg. Season is not over yet, but it might be at 4.50pm!!
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:35 - May 4 with 3142 viewsChaffRAFC

Watching Soccer Saturday before going up to Papa Chaff's to wish him a Happy Birthday.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:47 - May 4 with 3126 viewsroccydaleian

Littleborough Cricket Club for us lot.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:49 - May 4 with 3125 viewspnc4eva1

Finding lots of mundane little jobs to pass the time away then having a few beers if the weather cheers up.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:52 - May 4 with 3113 viewsBingoballs

Playing cricket, home to Jer Lane in the Halifax League.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:55 - May 4 with 3092 viewsPDIDDY

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:06 - May 4 by Vespa

Shopping. :(

Obviously not in rochdale? Gym, pub, meal out at tea time, I've a plane to catch at 7 am sunday

Gissa job

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:56 - May 4 with 3098 viewsD_Alien

Late pub lunch with gf then back by half four to check the final moments of the championship season

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:02 - May 4 with 3085 views442Dale

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:56 - May 4 by D_Alien

Late pub lunch with gf then back by half four to check the final moments of the championship season

Think that'll be taking place when you're having lunch.

12.45 kick offs.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:03 - May 4 with 3082 viewssandylaner1

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:56 - May 4 by D_Alien

All games kick off at 12.45

^^^^^ wizard
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:08 - May 4 with 3068 viewsD_Alien

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:03 - May 4 by sandylaner1

All games kick off at 12.45

^^^^^ wizard
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

F**k me - cheers S1 I really hadn't checked that out!

Hmmm.. now what to tell my gf - she's working till 1pm then expecting a drive out and lunch...

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:12 - May 4 with 3055 viewsroccydaleian

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:08 - May 4 by D_Alien

F**k me - cheers S1 I really hadn't checked that out!

Hmmm.. now what to tell my gf - she's working till 1pm then expecting a drive out and lunch...

Give her a red card, you fookin idot.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:18 - May 4 with 3041 viewsR17ALE

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:12 - May 4 by roccydaleian

Is an idot a virtual reality gf called Dorothy?

I'm off to Guiseley as well gf.

Bought my tickets there t'other day from a lad sat at a table with a cardboard box for a till. I mentioned I was a Dale fan and some scruffy old bloke came up talking about Rochdale. He ended up giving me a quick tour of the place, really welcoming. Turned out he was their Chief Exec! I couldn't resist saying our Chief Exec dresses far smarter than you, he wears a tie!

"Oh I know Colin" he replied!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:19 - May 4 with 3036 viewsD_Alien

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:12 - May 4 by roccydaleian

I've been saying to her all season... I'll take you out more on Saturday afternoon's when the season's finished... don't think I'll get away with "I need to watch the last half hour of the championship as the results come in"

Any more yellows like that and I'll be suspended

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:21 - May 4 with 3027 viewsD_Alien

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:18 - May 4 by R17ALE

Is an idot a virtual reality gf called Dorothy?

I'm off to Guiseley as well gf.

Bought my tickets there t'other day from a lad sat at a table with a cardboard box for a till. I mentioned I was a Dale fan and some scruffy old bloke came up talking about Rochdale. He ended up giving me a quick tour of the place, really welcoming. Turned out he was their Chief Exec! I couldn't resist saying our Chief Exec dresses far smarter than you, he wears a tie!

"Oh I know Colin" he replied!

Idot - it's a tazzyism, I believe?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:25 - May 4 with 3014 viewsroccydaleian

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:21 - May 4 by D_Alien

Idot - it's a tazzyism, I believe?

Mm. Thought it was that spacker Charlie M, aka banned4ever who started that off.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:29 - May 4 with 3003 viewsD_Alien

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:25 - May 4 by roccydaleian

Mm. Thought it was that spacker Charlie M, aka banned4ever who started that off.

You could well be right, roccy - but I'm warming to razzles version!

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:29 - May 4 with 3000 viewsTVOS1907

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 09:47 - May 4 by roccydaleian

Littleborough Cricket Club for us lot.

Do the rest of the 'lot' have a say in the matter?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:30 - May 4 with 2999 viewsyorkshirefan

Golf, first game this year, should be interesting.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:32 - May 4 with 2991 viewsTVOS1907

Off to Guiseley with R17ALE.

All ticket affair with a capacity set at 2500; Halifax have sold out their 1000 allocation so it will be a bit cramped at Nethermoor.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:34 - May 4 with 2990 viewsD_Alien

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:30 - May 4 by yorkshirefan

Golf, first game this year, should be interesting.

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:42 - May 4 with 2969 viewsroccydaleian

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:29 - May 4 by TVOS1907

Do the rest of the 'lot' have a say in the matter?

Aye. If t'others don't want to go, they can stop at home.
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 12:19 - May 4 with 2894 viewsmodelboydave

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 10:32 - May 4 by TVOS1907

Off to Guiseley with R17ALE.

All ticket affair with a capacity set at 2500; Halifax have sold out their 1000 allocation so it will be a bit cramped at Nethermoor.

I wonder what happened to dean walling ..

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 12:26 - May 4 with 2879 viewsColDale

It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 12:19 - May 4 by modelboydave

I wonder what happened to dean walling ..

http://deanosprosoccer.com/deano.html
It's the first Saturday without dale since August so ............ on 14:23 - May 4 with 2813 viewsTrisha

A good old tug

The black talk show goddess

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024