Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"We need to make changes and shift some players" 08:06 - Jul 28 with 2335 viewsPilky

Harry speaks again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/10206168/QPR
"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:12 - Jul 28 with 2311 viewstimcocking

Harry speaks again, so i'm expecting numerous rabid posts calling him the new anti-christ again.

Come on you RRRRRRRRRs, let's just get out there and tw@t Sheffield Wednesday on saturday, and everything will be ok.
"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:16 - Jul 28 with 2301 viewsEsgaroth

Won't take long for the Harry/Tony/Phil haters to make this thread like all the others.

It's all getting very tedious tbh,

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:17 - Jul 28 with 2293 viewsdaveB

quite an interesting interview, nothing particularly new and imagine plenty will slate him for it and find some hidden meaning but can't really disagree with anything he's said, regardless of who the manager is the sooner we get a group of players who want to be here and fight for the club the better. i hope he pulls it off.
"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:25 - Jul 28 with 2269 viewsN12Hoop

Am trying to be positive but when, a week to go to the season, your manager is quoted as saying the team isn't fit for purpose and is full of bad characters, what effect does that have on the team and supporters?
Plus another veiled threat at Tony et al: . "They (the club) have got to let me get on and push hard for the players that I want.”
Personally I just think trying to send messages via the media is very negative when there's no reason to think Tony isn't on the same page. If I was Tony I would be seriously pissed off with him sending messages this way.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:28 - Jul 28 with 2260 viewskingo

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:12 - Jul 28 by timcocking

Harry speaks again, so i'm expecting numerous rabid posts calling him the new anti-christ again.

Come on you RRRRRRRRRs, let's just get out there and tw@t Sheffield Wednesday on saturday, and everything will be ok.

Well said. It is common knowledge that we need to shift certain players, plus we need to get in players who can get us out of the Championship. I personally don't think the sale of Mackie was a disaster, as despite all his effort there was rarely an end product.Similarly I love Adels skill, but and it is a big but, his attitude towards the club is terrible and as such his contribution will probably be poor. Hooper and his agent played us and Harry believed he had a gentlemans agreement with Hooper, only for it to be used to gain a better deal at Norwich. Karl Henry apparently played well on Friday, Dunne showed he will probably be an asset and Simpson did well in a team that had a good spirit. Hoilett and Mbia are making much better effort but we lack a forward, something that Harry is well aware of in his pursuit of Hooper.

I am optimistic that Harry, Tony and Phil Beard for that matter are all working to do the best for my team and I will be there on Saturday expecting a home win and a decent go at winning the Championship again.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:34 - Jul 28 with 2238 viewstimcocking

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:25 - Jul 28 by N12Hoop

Am trying to be positive but when, a week to go to the season, your manager is quoted as saying the team isn't fit for purpose and is full of bad characters, what effect does that have on the team and supporters?
Plus another veiled threat at Tony et al: . "They (the club) have got to let me get on and push hard for the players that I want.”
Personally I just think trying to send messages via the media is very negative when there's no reason to think Tony isn't on the same page. If I was Tony I would be seriously pissed off with him sending messages this way.

This is a fair criticism.

Some of the stuff i've been reading has been bloody ridiculous.
"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:40 - Jul 28 with 2228 viewscarrotcrunch_R

That as an article that proves that the man still has passion and wants to do well.
He loves football the same as us, the rebuild of the side is gonna be a struggle only because it is the weaker players that have shown the desire and passion to play for qpr at the moment I don't think we are good enough to compete in this league I just hope i am wrong..
"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 10:27 - Jul 28 with 2036 viewswood_hoop

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 08:34 - Jul 28 by timcocking

This is a fair criticism.

Some of the stuff i've been reading has been bloody ridiculous.

HR maybe playing a cute game, play down that we are favourites for the league, curb supporters hopes a bit before a ball is kicked, think the majority of supporters not expecting that much until wholesale changes have been made and HR buys a bit more time if some of his hoped for buys are not in place.

To me McClaren is a key that may have been slightly over looked, crap manager but reputation as a coach was good, not against his appointment and maybe his work on the training pitch will be just as important as getting the 'type' of players HR is looking to sign.
Login to get fewer ads

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 10:31 - Jul 28 with 2018 viewsN12Hoop

"We need to make changes and shift some players" on 10:27 - Jul 28 by wood_hoop

HR maybe playing a cute game, play down that we are favourites for the league, curb supporters hopes a bit before a ball is kicked, think the majority of supporters not expecting that much until wholesale changes have been made and HR buys a bit more time if some of his hoped for buys are not in place.

To me McClaren is a key that may have been slightly over looked, crap manager but reputation as a coach was good, not against his appointment and maybe his work on the training pitch will be just as important as getting the 'type' of players HR is looking to sign.

I agree with this. I think behind the scenes Mclaren could be having a significant impact and is probably well respected by the squad.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024