Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... all you Barton haters 22:39 - Aug 3 with 5921 viewsFFE

Did you burn your season tickets? Try to attack Uncle Tony? Shoot 'Arry??

Never going to QPR again? Thought not, you fickle idiots.

I'm NOT the Fox

So... all you Barton haters on 11:26 - Aug 4 with 1399 viewsQPunkR

FFE, my immediate response to the op would be - just fúck off.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and just hope you were rat-arsed when you wrote that unconscionable drivel last night.
Barton is a cúnt. He has shown this Club nothing but utter disrespect and yet complete dick-holes in the crowd were cheering him to the rafters even before he'd kicked a ball.

QPR - "shit but local"

So... all you Barton haters on 11:32 - Aug 4 with 1386 viewsQPRDave

So... all you Barton haters on 11:26 - Aug 4 by QPunkR

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and just hope you were rat-arsed when you wrote that unconscionable drivel last night.
Barton is a cúnt. He has shown this Club nothing but utter disrespect and yet complete dick-holes in the crowd were cheering him to the rafters even before he'd kicked a ball.

Complete dick-holes? Why? Cause they don't have your opinion?
While he's in a QPR shirt we should support him....counter productive otherwise.
QPR matters and if he wants to play for us and makes a difference then good.
So... all you Barton haters on 11:32 - Aug 4 with 1380 viewsQPR_John

So... all you Barton haters on 09:50 - Aug 4 by rsonist

Pretty much agree. It was a better performance than his ones for us in the Premiership. If he keeps his head down, puts a sock in it and works hard I'll support him. Marriage of convenience, strictly business. Won't forget his consistent disrespect of the club and its fan base in a hurry. If he'd got his move to Marseille he'd probably have been tweeting some snide comments about us yesterday.

Football can be funny. On another day that penalty easily could have been given, Barton therefore sent off, and he cops the blame for 10-man QPR slipping to a 3-2 defeat.

As an aside when was the ruling introduced that giving away a penalty was a mandatory yellow card.
So... all you Barton haters on 11:37 - Aug 4 with 1369 viewsandygg

Get real OP. He played ok. Not sure why a lot of people are ready to suck his cock though.
He was a a whisker away from getting sent off, and being the liability we all know he is.

If he gets his head down and plays well for us, week in and week out, then fair play to him.
So... all you Barton haters on 11:37 - Aug 4 with 1369 viewsQPunkR

So... all you Barton haters on 11:32 - Aug 4 by QPRDave

Complete dick-holes? Why? Cause they don't have your opinion?
While he's in a QPR shirt we should support him....counter productive otherwise.
QPR matters and if he wants to play for us and makes a difference then good.

No, because they forget how he's cúnted this Club off for the past 10 months.
Look, if the guy had come in and got a hattrick, or gone on Tw@tter and said 'actually I'm gonna give my all for QPR and try and make amends for being such an unapologetic sh!t-stain for many £1000s a week', then I'd be more on his side.

The thing that pi$$ed me off was ppl giving this fúcking 'one Joey Barton' even before he'd kicked a ball. What did he do before kick off to deserve being singled out as the cloody saviour of QPR??

QPR - "shit but local"

So... all you Barton haters on 11:45 - Aug 4 with 1361 viewscheeseydane

So... all you Barton haters on 11:37 - Aug 4 by QPunkR

Look, if the guy had come in and got a hattrick, or gone on Tw@tter and said 'actually I'm gonna give my all for QPR and try and make amends for being such an unapologetic sh!t-stain for many £1000s a week', then I'd be more on his side.

The thing that pi$$ed me off was ppl giving this fúcking 'one Joey Barton' even before he'd kicked a ball. What did he do before kick off to deserve being singled out as the cloody saviour of QPR??

Dont worry. Its only a matter of time before he p.sses off or does something completely mental.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

So... all you Barton haters on 11:56 - Aug 4 with 1344 viewsQPunkR

So... all you Barton haters on 11:45 - Aug 4 by cheeseydane

Dont worry. Its only a matter of time before he p.sses off or does something completely mental.

You're right, of course. I just hope it's far bl00dy sooner rather than later

QPR - "shit but local"

So... all you Barton haters on 12:08 - Aug 4 with 1330 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't want Barton at our club and for all the good he did he got booked and should have given away a penalty and been sent off which would have lost us two important points possibly more. If the SW player had not gone over so theatrically the outcome of that incident could have been different. For all his good passing, he can't sustain his concentration and on more than one occasion laid on a perfect pass to our opponents in dangerous areas.

I'm biased I don't want psychopathic thugs at my club. I don't boo any players in the QPR team, but I was disappointed by the support Barton got after what he has done and said about QPR. I may be in the minority, but I don't think Barton has the level of support that he seemed to be given and that may give the manager and owners the wrong impression.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

So... all you Barton haters on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 1317 viewsNW5Hoop

I don't want him here, but I didn't boo him and thought he played well. But I was surprised he got the loudest cheer when the team was read out. What for? For slagging us off, for saying he'd never play here again, for saying he made the wrong choice coming here, for the way his last game in the Premier League went?
So... all you Barton haters on 12:17 - Aug 4 with 1317 viewsQPunkR

So... all you Barton haters on 12:08 - Aug 4 by SomersetHoops

I don't want Barton at our club and for all the good he did he got booked and should have given away a penalty and been sent off which would have lost us two important points possibly more. If the SW player had not gone over so theatrically the outcome of that incident could have been different. For all his good passing, he can't sustain his concentration and on more than one occasion laid on a perfect pass to our opponents in dangerous areas.

I'm biased I don't want psychopathic thugs at my club. I don't boo any players in the QPR team, but I was disappointed by the support Barton got after what he has done and said about QPR. I may be in the minority, but I don't think Barton has the level of support that he seemed to be given and that may give the manager and owners the wrong impression.

Well said. There is aboslutely no way he warranted that insane level of worship

QPR - "shit but local"

So... all you Barton haters on 12:17 - Aug 4 with 1315 viewsTacticalR

So... all you Barton haters on 11:26 - Aug 4 by QPunkR

I was surprised that he had quite a bit of support from the crowd, as the crowd had turned against him when he was last here. There seemed to be a 'he's one of the lads' factor in it.

Air hostess clique

So... all you Barton haters on 12:33 - Aug 4 with 1294 viewsqprewan

I really dislike joey Barton but have to say that I thought he was excellent yesterday- I am surprised to find myself saying that I have no problem with him being in the team if he is going to put in performancs like that. In fact with the exception of Zamorra who was awful I thought that the whole team put a shift in which was good to see.
So... all you Barton haters on 12:36 - Aug 4 with 1290 viewsTearsOfaClown

one game doth not a season make.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 12:37]
So... all you Barton haters on 12:40 - Aug 4 with 1285 viewsingeminate

So... all you Barton haters on 11:37 - Aug 4 by QPunkR

Bang on

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

So... all you Barton haters on 16:35 - Aug 4 with 1237 viewsessextaxiboy

So... all you Barton haters on 09:45 - Aug 4 by thame_hoops

^This

I never boo our own players, not even boswingwa when he had the hoops on

Nope me neither , I had my head in my hands for long periods but boo my own team ? ... Never
So... all you Barton haters on 16:53 - Aug 4 with 1197 viewsTheBlob

Joey tweets......

"Didn't expect nor do I deserve that reception from the QPR fans today. Many thanks"

"Really enjoyed the game this afternoon. The team is together. Stadium was full and in good voice. Life is good today."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So... all you Barton haters on 17:16 - Aug 4 with 1175 viewsjo_qpr63

Barton was stupid at man city,getting a 10 match ban. But we gave him a contract then rightly or wrongly bombed him out.
Rednapp picked him so the fans are right to also show support. It was controversial to pick him, so being vocal about support was good for moral for the team imo.
I've got no problem if he plays or doesn't play for us this season.
Shop window also springs to mind.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 18:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024