Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 49302 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 08:32 - Oct 10 with 3797 viewsel_pancho

Trouble in Legoland on 06:41 - Oct 10 by Dr_Winston

Ironically, given the fact that they spunked £30m this summer on players, only two of them thus far have looked even remotely capable of PL football (Caulker and Medel), and one of those was wildly overpriced then the guy was probably due for the chop anyway.

The Borat Factor just makes the whole thing a lot funnier.

Sorry if a ferdy - apparently the new Head of Scouting was painting walls at Legoland last summer?! Bizarre!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-boss-malky-mackays-new-23554

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Trouble in Legoland on 09:05 - Oct 10 with 3711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trouble in Legoland on 08:32 - Oct 10 by el_pancho

Sorry if a ferdy - apparently the new Head of Scouting was painting walls at Legoland last summer?! Bizarre!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-boss-malky-mackays-new-23554

I can't wait to hear Ken Gorman's take on this. Hahahahaha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trouble in Legoland on 09:08 - Oct 10 with 3700 viewsMagic_Michu

Cardiff phone in now on Radio Wales... could be funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiowales

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Trouble in Legoland on 09:21 - Oct 10 with 3656 viewsheadcleaner

I do hope that Tan hasn't been sitting on his hands this past summer and he's been getting his coaching badges because without them he hasn't got a chance of managing the Dragons.

I do hope milky the fist puncher is still in charge when we go to legoland because it would be lovely to beat them and then serenade him with sacked in the morning which would inevitably happen
Trouble in Legoland on 09:27 - Oct 10 with 3639 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trouble in Legoland on 09:08 - Oct 10 by Magic_Michu

Cardiff phone in now on Radio Wales... could be funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiowales

F*cking hilarious so far I must say

Trouble in Legoland on 09:33 - Oct 10 with 3617 viewsJonTheJack

Excellent listening so far.

The guy who is willing to accept a 23 year old decorator be put in charge of multimillion pound transfer dealings in the hope that more money can come in from Kazakhstan - I salute you.
Trouble in Legoland on 09:36 - Oct 10 with 3600 viewsjazzswan

Trouble in Legoland on 09:33 - Oct 10 by JonTheJack

Excellent listening so far.

The guy who is willing to accept a 23 year old decorator be put in charge of multimillion pound transfer dealings in the hope that more money can come in from Kazakhstan - I salute you.

Great listening! love that sad Caerdiff voice.. great stuff!
Trouble in Legoland on 09:51 - Oct 10 with 3540 viewsJC55DUB

This is a post from CC forum, This is probably what happened I would guess.

"KWest wrote:
First post here, after todays events inspired me to sign up and get an account.

At first, I was pissed off about todays news. The coverage it was getting was insane, and made us look like idiots. But I've taken a step back, and had a real think about this, and come to the following conclusion...

If Moody has been suspended due to suspicions of leaking info to the press, then Tan cannot just appoint a new person into his position and give him the job role. If he did that, Moody would have one hell of a legal case against him, regardless of the outcome of the investigation. Fact is, in todays HR world, if you appoint someone into someone else's job role before finding that person guilty of the crime, then you're f*cked.

What I can only assume, if any of these rumours about Moody being a leak are true, is that Tan looked at this situation and realised it needed to be handled delicately to avoid legal ramifications. He's probably looked at this kid who's been shadowing Moody, and thought that having him step up to fill the role whilst the investigation goes on makes the most sense. Moody had the guy working under him, so can't put forward some legal case against the club for bringing in someone to replace him, particularly as the club have clearly said it's an "acting" position.

I don't know, maybe I'm trying to make sense out of something of which there is none to make, but IF Moody has been leaking info, then I actually understand exactly why the club have made the decisions they have made recently. And please people, look at interviews with Tan: he's careful as f**k with his money, and has a strong business mind, so there's no way he'll have this kid in this position permanently."
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 10:04 - Oct 10 with 3500 viewsheadcleaner

just listening to that phone in and I'm exasperated at some of the callers and their naive outlook and logic of whats going on up the M4. I think sometimes a club gets the fans it deserves and vise versa.

I thought some of our lot lacked any brain cells but the Dragons fans have really given me the giggles this morning . Because they are a capital I guess it makes sense that they should Feck things up bigger and better than we could ever do it. It would be lovely to see them implode and their one season in the sunshine competing with us will be their last.

I honestly can't believe any dragons fans are actually enjoying this season so far. The badge, the kit colour, the hoardings at legoland and before long their name and a new manager. I did try and feel sorry for them but alas I couldn't as Daz says Fuk em!!
Trouble in Legoland on 10:08 - Oct 10 with 3488 viewsrazorjack

FFS........hahaha...........a jokes a joke but fuk a pantomime......Christmas has come early

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Trouble in Legoland on 14:30 - Oct 10 with 3256 viewsSwanzay

From CityGent who seems to be one who is really in the know in the eastern block, the next few days are certainly going to be interesting:-

This is the slimy c who is feeding the idiot Tan misinformation and now the sh*t is hitting the fan he f off on holiday!! They're both as bad as each other though and are plotting. Vincent Tan told Malky he should resign. That is 100% fact. Malky told him no phucking chance, so instead of having to pay Malky off the powers that be are doing their best to dismantle the staff so Malky walks instead . Iain Moody has become the first of the fall-guys. What reasons are behind this, is anyone's guess, but we won't be surprised if it isn't because we're not a top four side already

There is plenty more to say, but for legal reasons I'll leave it. The majority of Cardiff fans gave this pr*ck the benefit of the doubt over the pointless rebrand. That benefit was to do in a large extent to having such a professionally ran club, set up and management/coaching team. I doubt if he realises how many new enemies he's made this week alone. The rebrand was local news, whilst this latest circus act has become front page national news. I don't think he's going to like the shit storm he's just created

Please sell up, f off and take the other rats with you
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 14:42]
Trouble in Legoland on 14:36 - Oct 10 with 3237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gwynn getting his just deserts. And I don't mean a nice bowl of chunky monkey

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=371865&start=0&rid=0

Trouble in Legoland on 15:14 - Oct 10 with 3167 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 10:04 - Oct 10 by headcleaner

just listening to that phone in and I'm exasperated at some of the callers and their naive outlook and logic of whats going on up the M4. I think sometimes a club gets the fans it deserves and vise versa.

I thought some of our lot lacked any brain cells but the Dragons fans have really given me the giggles this morning . Because they are a capital I guess it makes sense that they should Feck things up bigger and better than we could ever do it. It would be lovely to see them implode and their one season in the sunshine competing with us will be their last.

I honestly can't believe any dragons fans are actually enjoying this season so far. The badge, the kit colour, the hoardings at legoland and before long their name and a new manager. I did try and feel sorry for them but alas I couldn't as Daz says Fuk em!!

your as dull as the people you laugh at <hypocrite>.......or is it just your shoe size age getting in the way of any brain matter you have.
Trouble in Legoland on 16:02 - Oct 10 with 3083 viewsDavillin

If I wanted to make some money - and were allowed to place a bet in the U.K. - I'd find out who has been assigned by Tan to "shadow" Malky. Heh heh.

Quick, before betting is closed on Malky leaving.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Trouble in Legoland on 16:07 - Oct 10 with 3068 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 16:02 - Oct 10 by Davillin

If I wanted to make some money - and were allowed to place a bet in the U.K. - I'd find out who has been assigned by Tan to "shadow" Malky. Heh heh.

Quick, before betting is closed on Malky leaving.

that's the gamble
Trouble in Legoland on 16:13 - Oct 10 with 3045 viewsforkbeard

Trouble in Legoland on 14:30 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

From CityGent who seems to be one who is really in the know in the eastern block, the next few days are certainly going to be interesting:-

This is the slimy c who is feeding the idiot Tan misinformation and now the sh*t is hitting the fan he f off on holiday!! They're both as bad as each other though and are plotting. Vincent Tan told Malky he should resign. That is 100% fact. Malky told him no phucking chance, so instead of having to pay Malky off the powers that be are doing their best to dismantle the staff so Malky walks instead . Iain Moody has become the first of the fall-guys. What reasons are behind this, is anyone's guess, but we won't be surprised if it isn't because we're not a top four side already

There is plenty more to say, but for legal reasons I'll leave it. The majority of Cardiff fans gave this pr*ck the benefit of the doubt over the pointless rebrand. That benefit was to do in a large extent to having such a professionally ran club, set up and management/coaching team. I doubt if he realises how many new enemies he's made this week alone. The rebrand was local news, whilst this latest circus act has become front page national news. I don't think he's going to like the shit storm he's just created

Please sell up, f off and take the other rats with you
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 14:42]

Citygent is fairly reliable so I believe that.
Trouble in Legoland on 16:20 - Oct 10 with 3006 viewsjacabertawe

I wonder if the reason the players were allegedly unhappy with Tan going into the changing room was because he wanted them to tuck their shirts into their shorts.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Trouble in Legoland on 16:33 - Oct 10 with 2966 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Trouble in Legoland on 16:51 - Oct 10 with 2915 viewsLord_Bony

This sums it up nicely from a fan....

The man has a dictatorial manner pure and simple. Shareholders have not even had an AGM yet this year. It should have been held in Aug. This Tan regime should have been stopped by a huge fan protest 2 years ago when he changed the historic Club colours and crest. Sadly far too many City fans are gutless and just want to see PL football. His ownership of the Club has resulted in a reverse colonialisation of the worst kind. Just through his wealth he has raped the Club’s proud 100 yr old history and traditions with no thought of the Club's fan-base; it is nothing like the club I have supported for over 50 years. His latest ludicrous outburst, to remove our Club’s well respected Chief Scout for an unknown 23 yr old Kazakhstani, who we are told, spent some of last summer painting the Cardiff City Stadium yet again makes Cardiff City FC a laughing stock. Tan’s Third World business practices and superstitious mindset have demonstrated time and time again that he knows nothing about football; even calling City fans, ‘customers,’ and even customers he is willing to lose 25% of in his garish rebranding. As for me I hope Mr Tan goes so that stability and sane business practice can be restored to my Club. <><

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trouble in Legoland on 17:02 - Oct 10 with 2879 viewsUglySwan

Ahmm i find it offensive as a Dane that you use Legoland in reference with Cardiff !! you do know its a well sought out turist attraction in Denmark right ?

Lego is Danish .... Maybe you should hold back on the pint intake !!

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Trouble in Legoland on 17:10 - Oct 10 with 2859 viewsSwanfan1

another cardiff fan hehe feeling giddy:

Why would anyone support this club? Seriously?

So as many read yesterday our rather successful and popular Head of Recruitment Iain Moody was sacked/suspended yesterday and replaced with (and I really can't believe I'm saying this) an unknown 23 year old Kazakhstani with no experience in football.

sigh

So the supposed reason behind the sacking was to do, unsurprisingly, with money. Apparently there was a lack of communication between the money we thought we were spending and the money we actually spent. Our Chairman, Simon Lim, was feeding Vincent Tan wrong information with regards to the transfers and Simon Lim was feeding Iain Moody and his team wrong information about how much money to spend. If the rumours are to be believed we overspent by £15m as Tan did not realise the £8m fee for some players did not include wages/bonuses, hence an issue with bonuses this week too.

With this in mind Vincent Tan felt that we're not doing well enough and given the money spent should be higher up the league, and Tan felt it was a good idea to ask Malky Mackay to leave. He of course said feck you so he sacked Iain Moody instead in an effort to force Malky out.

Where's our chairman Simon Lim in this awfully, complicated time? On fecking holiday!!! He's packed his bags and is off for a few weeks in the sun. The club is set to announce a press release at some point today and I really hope this all gets sorted because at the moment it is nothing but depressing for myself as a fan, which is a ridiculous thing to say after such a positive start to the season on the pitch.

Honestly though, I just want the Malaysians to just feck off at this point. We can get relegated, players can leave, managers can leave but a new set of owners who can keep us afloat, that allow us to play in blue would just be wonderful. We can be in League Two and as long as we have those things I'd be happy. I hate this bs. Not even the Premier League is worth it.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Trouble in Legoland on 17:37 - Oct 10 with 2811 viewsJackhero

I don't think I have smiled as much as I have today when talking about them up east. The more I read, whether true or not just makes this more comical. Brilliant.

Anyone else seen the parady twitter account that has been setup? https://twitter.com/AlisherApsalyam

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Trouble in Legoland on 19:11 - Oct 10 with 2568 viewsDarran

They're talking about it on Radio Wales now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 19:17 - Oct 10 with 2533 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 19:11 - Oct 10 by Darran

They're talking about it on Radio Wales now.

Getting bored of it tbh.

Same old rumour and supposition.

I'll re-take an interest when fact emerge.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 19:20 - Oct 10 with 2520 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 19:17 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Getting bored of it tbh.

Same old rumour and supposition.

I'll re-take an interest when fact emerge.

F*cking great mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024