Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble in Legoland 22:39 - Oct 8 with 49444 viewsBig_Phil

Malckie's right-hand man suspended....got someone new in from Khazakstan.....

Lots of rumours doing the rounds given texts I just got from my 'friends' down East...

Sit back and watch it unfold boys!!!
Trouble in Legoland on 19:39 - Oct 10 with 2194 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 19:20 - Oct 10 by Darran

F*cking great mun.

I would absolutely wet myself more than Oldjack if it turned out the suspension was warranted.

Plenty of ITK's instantly discreditted, media having to eat humble pie.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 19:48 - Oct 10 with 2153 viewsaberdude

Trouble in Legoland on 19:17 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Getting bored of it tbh.

Same old rumour and supposition.

I'll re-take an interest when fact emerge.

another pre mature e jack elated story.....media hype and sheep go hand in hand......in the words of "iris dement"...."let the mystery be".
Trouble in Legoland on 19:49 - Oct 10 with 2145 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 19:48 - Oct 10 by aberdude

another pre mature e jack elated story.....media hype and sheep go hand in hand......in the words of "iris dement"...."let the mystery be".

I think you will find it is not only Jacks laughing at you mush ......
Trouble in Legoland on 19:50 - Oct 10 with 2134 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 19:39 - Oct 10 by reddythered

I would absolutely wet myself more than Oldjack if it turned out the suspension was warranted.

I don't think that'll make much difference.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 19:54 - Oct 10 with 2118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trouble in Legoland on 19:48 - Oct 10 by aberdude

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Trouble in Legoland on 19:56 - Oct 10 with 2104 views_

What a joke you are. The nationals are calling you and your tin pot club a laughing stock and still you cling on to the hope your Malay saviour will be justified.

As far as you scum fans go, you'll never live this episode down. And people like you will stink of piss your whole life through.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Trouble in Legoland on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 2088 viewsOldjack

oi kanttttttt

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble in Legoland on 20:01 - Oct 10 with 2071 viewsOldjack

<a href=" http://tinypic.com?ref=qx7ygg" target="_blank">http://i41.tinypic.com/qx7ygg.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble in Legoland on 20:02 - Oct 10 with 2061 viewsDarran

Trouble in Legoland on 20:01 - Oct 10 by Oldjack

<a href=" http://tinypic.com?ref=qx7ygg" target="_blank">http://i41.tinypic.com/qx7ygg.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>

FFS you f*cking moron I've sorted it for you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 with 2020 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 19:56 - Oct 10 by _

What a joke you are. The nationals are calling you and your tin pot club a laughing stock and still you cling on to the hope your Malay saviour will be justified.

As far as you scum fans go, you'll never live this episode down. And people like you will stink of piss your whole life through.

Nope.

I'd be enjoying the hubris of much wailing, gnashing of teeth over the loss of face caused by rumour and speculation. Plenty of ITK's finally discreditted for good, WalesOnline would never recover from it.

I'm not clinging to any hope, nor do I regard Tan as some deity. I'm just waiting till some real facts emerge as to whatever happened.

If Tan stitched Moody up, what little respect I have for Tan will be gone. If Moody did indeed do something to cause the action taken, whatever that was, he'll have my scorn as will those who rushed to judgement, especially the media.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 20:10]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 with 2044 viewsEbo

I have this image, like in the Pink Panther cartoons of Iain Moody walking around the stadium painting it blue & white and the other side coming around is Alisher Apsalyamov painting it red & black ... with Vincent Tan (Yosemite Sam) watching on kicking the floor hopping mad with his trousers tightly up around his chest.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trouble in Legoland on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 2034 views_

Trouble in Legoland on 19:58 - Oct 10 by Oldjack

oi kanttttttt

This post has been edited by an administrator

That's effing brilliant.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Trouble in Legoland on 20:12 - Oct 10 with 2029 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 by Ebo

I have this image, like in the Pink Panther cartoons of Iain Moody walking around the stadium painting it blue & white and the other side coming around is Alisher Apsalyamov painting it red & black ... with Vincent Tan (Yosemite Sam) watching on kicking the floor hopping mad with his trousers tightly up around his chest.

That's actually quite funny, me like.

I just find it amusing people and the media believe this guy obtained a work permit to come here solely to paint. If Tan was doing something nepotistic, I somehow doubt he'd have the recipient performing menial tasks.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:13 - Oct 10 with 2022 views_

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Nope.

I'd be enjoying the hubris of much wailing, gnashing of teeth over the loss of face caused by rumour and speculation. Plenty of ITK's finally discreditted for good, WalesOnline would never recover from it.

I'm not clinging to any hope, nor do I regard Tan as some deity. I'm just waiting till some real facts emerge as to whatever happened.

If Tan stitched Moody up, what little respect I have for Tan will be gone. If Moody did indeed do something to cause the action taken, whatever that was, he'll have my scorn as will those who rushed to judgement, especially the media.

Hold dem damn straws tightly red bird.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:14 - Oct 10 with 2018 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:12 - Oct 10 by _

That's effing brilliant.

I agree.

All it needs is that Ki fangirl around to whine that our Kim got SE Asia player of the year over her crush.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:16 - Oct 10 with 2007 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:13 - Oct 10 by _

Hold dem damn straws tightly red bird.

How is it holding straws?

I've no idea what happened. As I keep saying, I'll judge when facts come out rather than the speculation and rumour abounding right now.

When the WalesOnline story, and updates, contained blatent errors in them, I don't exactly take them seriously.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:20 - Oct 10 with 1998 viewspencoedjack

Trouble in Legoland on 20:10 - Oct 10 by reddythered

Nope.

You really believe that if it comes out that Moody was feeding the press with little tit everything will be fine ?
Trouble in Legoland on 20:25 - Oct 10 with 1976 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:20 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

You really believe that if it comes out that Moody was feeding the press with little tit everything will be fine ?

Assuming that was what happened, can't argue with a suspension / gardening leave.

Would happen in any business.

As for the 23 yr old whose name I still can't spell, well, if he has been shadowing Moody for a while, he'd at least have some knowledge of how things work at the club, so on a very short term basis to hold the fort till a replacement was brought in can live with that.

Everything else has been rumour and speculation.

EDIT: Classic rumour. Tan allegedly unhappy, we should be top four. British media publish that. Unless I'm going blind, can't find any link with a direct quote of that. Yet a link from an interview in Malaysia, I believe from last week, has Tan directly quoted as saying he'll be happy if we stay up.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 20:31]

Trouble in Legoland on 20:33 - Oct 10 with 1941 viewsjacksinceever

The latest reports about what's happening at Cardiff, with the clowns seemingly trying to force out Mackay after everything he's done for them just beggar's belief.
The appointment of a 23 year old head of recruitment in place of an experienced man who has brought in some excellent players shows how naive Tan & his cronies are.
Reminds me of the appointment of that youth team manager as manager of Swans in the Tony Petty era.
I know there is a wish amongst some supporters to see Cardiff's dream fall apart, but clowns like Tan & his cronies should be kept away from football
Trouble in Legoland on 20:34 - Oct 10 with 1932 viewsDr_Winston

Trouble in Legoland on 20:33 - Oct 10 by jacksinceever

The latest reports about what's happening at Cardiff, with the clowns seemingly trying to force out Mackay after everything he's done for them just beggar's belief.
The appointment of a 23 year old head of recruitment in place of an experienced man who has brought in some excellent players shows how naive Tan & his cronies are.
Reminds me of the appointment of that youth team manager as manager of Swans in the Tony Petty era.
I know there is a wish amongst some supporters to see Cardiff's dream fall apart, but clowns like Tan & his cronies should be kept away from football

You might want to fact check that post.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:41 - Oct 10 with 1907 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:34 - Oct 10 by Dr_Winston

The appalling misuse of an apostrophe has caused me to downvote it.

Sorry.

Trouble in Legoland on 20:43 - Oct 10 with 1899 viewsjacksinceever

Trouble in Legoland on 20:34 - Oct 10 by Dr_Winston

In what respect?
BBC Football website report that "Cardiff City deny reports they asked manager to resign"
As I'm tired at the moment I can't remember all the details, but believe it was Crawley Town youth team manager (by the name of Curtis?) was our manager for 6 days or so?
Details aside, it was the worst appointment ever in the history of Swansea City, and the current decisions being made at Cardiff are equally unbelievable
[Post edited 10 Oct 2013 20:44]
Trouble in Legoland on 20:44 - Oct 10 with 1893 viewsOldjack

Mullacky fuk's off ,Di Canio takes over

Trouble in Legoland on 20:45 - Oct 10 with 1879 viewsOldjack

Trouble in Legoland on 20:02 - Oct 10 by Darran

FFS you f*cking moron I've sorted it for you.

oi kantttttttttt check the timing you fuking scruffy kantttttt

Trouble in Legoland on 20:46 - Oct 10 with 1869 viewsreddythered

Trouble in Legoland on 20:44 - Oct 10 by Oldjack

Mullacky fuk's off ,Di Canio takes over

If Mackay did go, would prefer Zola...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024