Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-match Banter 00:16 - Oct 26 with 3995 viewsAussie_Claret

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111993746

Considering 'Arry's alleged dodgy dealings in the past, I saw this as quite amusing. Seeing as the QPR fans on this board are considerably more 'balanced' than those on WATRB, I thought I'd share.

Enjoy.
Pre-match Banter on 01:56 - Oct 26 with 3925 viewsHooparoo

Yawn.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Pre-match Banter on 03:06 - Oct 26 with 3903 viewsAussie_Claret

Pre-match Banter on 01:56 - Oct 26 by Hooparoo

Yawn.

Touchy touchy... lighten up.
Pre-match Banter on 06:39 - Oct 26 with 3843 viewsHooparoo

Pre-match Banter on 03:06 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

Touchy touchy... lighten up.

Moronic comments like the one's you've posted aren't banter. We're Queen's Park Rangers mate - you can't take the piss with us - we've heard it all.

So piss off back to muppet land with the other morons.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2013 6:40]

Pre-match Banter on 07:06 - Oct 26 with 3818 viewsAussie_Claret

Pre-match Banter on 06:39 - Oct 26 by Hooparoo

Moronic comments like the one's you've posted aren't banter. We're Queen's Park Rangers mate - you can't take the piss with us - we've heard it all.

So piss off back to muppet land with the other morons.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2013 6:40]

Yup, you're right there! It's not banter, not until you take that huge stick from out your arse. 'We are Queens Park Rangers' Wow, hope you take a drubbing you miserable cretin.
Pre-match Banter on 07:20 - Oct 26 with 3801 viewswestberksr

Pre-match Banter on 07:06 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

Yup, you're right there! It's not banter, not until you take that huge stick from out your arse. 'We are Queens Park Rangers' Wow, hope you take a drubbing you miserable cretin.

roo, is it either very early or very late down there, 'cos that's being a touch over sensitive.

Arry's history is well known and their chap is creating a bit of a rep for lots of right reasons. that thread is at worst a bit daft but for most neutrals quite funny.

remember we are not WATRB and need to have a little chuckle at ourselves too, after 20 years of being a footballl soap opera we should have come to expect this, shouldn't we?
Pre-match Banter on 07:24 - Oct 26 with 3794 viewsWokingR

Pre-match Banter on 07:06 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

Sorry your first response was so lacking in humour.
Thought it was funny and thanks for sharing
Pre-match Banter on 08:10 - Oct 26 with 3739 viewsQPR_John

Pre-match Banter on 07:24 - Oct 26 by WokingR

Thought the response was not "We're Queen's Park Rangers " we are bigger than you so you are jealous but more "We're Queen's Park Rangers " and we have had to endure so much cr*p on and off the field these last few seasons we have heard it all before.
Pre-match Banter on 08:41 - Oct 26 with 3672 viewsAussie_Claret

Pre-match Banter on 08:10 - Oct 26 by QPR_John

Thought the response was not "We're Queen's Park Rangers " we are bigger than you so you are jealous but more "We're Queen's Park Rangers " and we have had to endure so much cr*p on and off the field these last few seasons we have heard it all before.

...and it took it as the same John. Who hasn't had to endure crap on and off the field these last few seasons? Our last two managers have jumped ship halfway through the season (the horse-faced one left us during our 1st Premier League season) , we have to sell our best players year on year just to stay financially viable, we don't have wealthy foreign owners, we don't have endless pockets of money to dig into to pay astronomical wages etc...

I don't moan about it though and have a HUGE chip on my shoulder like that other miserable sod. I try to have a laugh and remain light hearted, hence the original post. It's a real shame some are so bitter, especially when considering promotion back to the Premier League is pretty much nailed on for you.
Login to get fewer ads

Pre-match Banter on 09:03 - Oct 26 with 3632 viewshoops_legend

Banters good but nothing in that post we haven't seen before? Harry and brown envelopes has been done to death and the twitch thing? Pleasssseeeee

I don't even like Harry much but at least make the joke funny
Pre-match Banter on 09:04 - Oct 26 with 3629 viewsHooparoo

Pre-match Banter on 08:10 - Oct 26 by QPR_John

Yes - spot on.

I may be sensitive but I've had a gut full of people from other fans fora coming on here slagging off Harry. Not very original (or funny) hence - heard it all before.

I'd rather talk about football than the merits of undergrad humour like the OP.

Pre-match Banter on 09:14 - Oct 26 with 3609 viewsaves

Pre-match Banter on 08:41 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

...and it took it as the same John. Who hasn't had to endure crap on and off the field these last few seasons? Our last two managers have jumped ship halfway through the season (the horse-faced one left us during our 1st Premier League season) , we have to sell our best players year on year just to stay financially viable, we don't have wealthy foreign owners, we don't have endless pockets of money to dig into to pay astronomical wages etc...

I don't moan about it though and have a HUGE chip on my shoulder like that other miserable sod. I try to have a laugh and remain light hearted, hence the original post. It's a real shame some are so bitter, especially when considering promotion back to the Premier League is pretty much nailed on for you.

Glad we got Austin from Barnsley. Hope he scores against his old team today. This has been done to death. He wasn't even at Rangers when this stuff happened. You can keep up to date with #HarryandRosie via their Twitcher account.

Have you never heard of our own made production The Four Year Plan starring Tango & Cash?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2013 9:22]
Pre-match Banter on 09:32 - Oct 26 with 3564 viewsTheBlob

Jesus Christ is that the level of inventive humour you lot can come up with?
I bet you feel like a right idiot now Claret.No,it's no good trying to moderate it with forced platitudes,we've all seen it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pre-match Banter on 09:43 - Oct 26 with 3543 viewsAussie_Claret

Pre-match Banter on 09:32 - Oct 26 by TheBlob

Jesus Christ is that the level of inventive humour you lot can come up with?
I bet you feel like a right idiot now Claret.No,it's no good trying to moderate it with forced platitudes,we've all seen it.

Why would I feel like an idiot Blobby? I was simply attempting to have a bit of harmless banter with a few opposition fans before a crucial game.

As it turns out, it appears to be simply not welcome by some on this forum. Instead I've learnt that you are Queens Park Rangers and you've heard it ALL before. Poor you
Pre-match Banter on 09:51 - Oct 26 with 3523 viewsTheBlob

Pre-match Banter on 09:43 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

Why would I feel like an idiot Blobby? I was simply attempting to have a bit of harmless banter with a few opposition fans before a crucial game.

As it turns out, it appears to be simply not welcome by some on this forum. Instead I've learnt that you are Queens Park Rangers and you've heard it ALL before. Poor you

Well go on then,say something funny.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Pre-match Banter on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 3512 viewsscot1963

Pre-match Banter on 09:43 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

welcome - I've got a few friends who are Burnley supporters and have somehow managed to arrive in the far corner of Cornwall. We will always have a chat about our respective woes/triumphs. Little bit worried about this game as you seem to be flying, it may be the perspective of other fans that we think we've got it nailed this season but believe me it's far from that - we are always the cock-up merchants
Pre-match Banter on 10:15 - Oct 26 with 3460 viewsAussie_Claret

Pre-match Banter on 09:51 - Oct 26 by TheBlob

Well go on then,say something funny.

I organized a threesome last night. There were a couple of no-shows, but I still had fun.
Pre-match Banter on 11:17 - Oct 26 with 3364 viewslondonscottish

Pre-match Banter on 07:24 - Oct 26 by WokingR

Yeah, I though it was funny too.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024