Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charton could be lively 21:34 - Nov 14 with 7199 viewsjimmya

Getting tickets easy in the home ends http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/57795/qpr-spares-thread
Charton could be lively on 22:51 - Nov 14 with 7051 viewsYorkRanger

Unlikely. We have all done it. No suggestion the people who have bought them are looking for trouble. Many of the games last season had pockets of away supporters in the lower school end. I'd be very surprised if there are any problems...
Charton could be lively on 23:35 - Nov 14 with 6975 viewsWeaverQPR

Doubt they will have much to cheer about anyway, but as has been said weve all done the 'home' end at some point. As long as nobody gives it Larry Large i cant see there being any problems.

@WeavQPR

Charton could be lively on 00:58 - Nov 15 with 6912 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

I remember Charlton used to having a Fulham style away following?

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Charton could be lively on 02:18 - Nov 15 with 6861 viewsSonofNorfolt

Any of Charlton's old B-mob want to watch out in the Lower School End, Rangers boys in training, the Embryo Youth, will scream in high 'C' when we score.
You'll see.
Charton could be lively on 07:16 - Nov 15 with 6811 viewssmegma

"League cup - QPR top of the league, 32,000 at The Valley for the replay, 50 QPR in attendance ? "

What a load of bowlox, there was at least 51 of us. That was the night Rangers fans set fire to newspapers on the away terrace for no unknown reason. A few years later Chelsea went one step further.
The Valley was the first ground I saw NF newspapers openly on sale.
Charton could be lively on 08:32 - Nov 15 with 6714 viewsKonk

Charton could be lively on 00:58 - Nov 15 by Kendo_Nagasaki

I remember Charlton used to having a Fulham style away following?

Huge in numbers, mental and a bit intimidating?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Charton could be lively on 08:58 - Nov 15 with 6659 viewssimmo

Fckin Viagogo...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:18 - Nov 15 with 6619 views18StoneOfHoop

The Fugham Mob? Thank God we're not playing them this season. No two ways about it they are intimidating: Konk and his nasty stabbing big nose,Jack Saynor,Hughie,Lily,Diddy David Hamilton.. the list of FFC psychopaths just goes on and on.Worst of the bunch of Tarquins? Probably Terrifying Tim. An awfully nice chap in his home environs of SW6 - loves The Sloany Pony on Parsons Green..but once Tim starts necking them creme de menthes frappe and gets a bit squiffy away from home he can turn very nasty indeed:

Fulham Fight School:

Just look at this mentalist solid wall of 4 gently rocking, knacker-protecting Old Etonian Fulham redcoats. Even Sir Kenneth Swindells of Portobello would think twice before taking them on:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[The following 8 individuals are in no way typical representatives of either club's relatively well-mannered fan-base.]

Won't miss these nasty singing 7 of CAFC fans,6 of whom are currently detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure:

but equally won't miss this stupid nasty foo-ker who travelled to Liverpool with a knife and has stained our own club's otherwise good name:

[Post edited 15 Nov 2013 11:56]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Charton could be lively on 09:23 - Nov 15 with 6600 viewsNorthernr

I absolutely guarantee I'll have been to wakes where it has kicked off more than next week's game against Charlton Athletic will.
Charton could be lively on 09:27 - Nov 15 with 6585 viewsRickyDicky

Charton could be lively on 08:58 - Nov 15 by simmo

Fckin Viagogo...

Yep, been there.

Contacted QPR media ages ago and advised them of potential issues, not just QPR but all over the country. Got the standard reply.

"While we try to maintain blah blah blah, purchasers should be aware that tickets in the home end are for home supporters blah, blah blah and it states that on the viagogo web-site, blah blah etc etc"

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Charton could be lively on 09:46 - Nov 15 with 6549 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Charton could be lively on 08:32 - Nov 15 by Konk

Huge in numbers, mental and a bit intimidating?

No, yes and no.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Charton could be lively on 10:38 - Nov 15 with 6471 viewsthemodfather

charlton are getting top tier cos they are so huge.
are their fans on qpr database? we've been here before...stoke and newky were going to takeover, and just a few had home tickets, bought by locals/mates??
as for NF papers, stamford bridge was the most open i have ever seen bulldog, spearhead ??
i'd be more worried of a palarse invasion that chorlton.
Charton could be lively on 11:01 - Nov 15 with 6421 viewsQPR1882

Been going to HQ since 1967 and never knew we had a ' North stand '
Charton could be lively on 11:35 - Nov 15 with 6377 viewsderbyhoop

Charton could be lively on 09:23 - Nov 15 by Northernr

I absolutely guarantee I'll have been to wakes where it has kicked off more than next week's game against Charlton Athletic will.

Worried are we?

And some say the pen is mightier than the sword.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Charton could be lively on 11:46 - Nov 15 with 6342 viewsRangersw12

They are are universally known as the "anoraks" so I would take everything they say with a pinch of salt !
Charton could be lively on 12:40 - Nov 15 with 6264 viewsRunner14

Charton could be lively on 09:23 - Nov 15 by Northernr

What--------Finnegan's style ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024