Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum 22:20 - Jan 16 with 13106 viewsowainglyndwr

They are saying that they have one coach picking Cardiff fans at Neath station and another at the Rock and Fountain Skewen. Well their fan base must of gone massive.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:37 - Jan 17 with 2507 views_Kieran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:34 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With all due respect, I cannot take a comment with any degree of seriousness when it comes from somebody who thinks it is 'cool' to replicate the Miley Cyrus tongue pose and then proudly use it as a display picture on a civilised internet forum.

:(

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:40 - Jan 17 with 2495 views_Kieran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:34 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

With all due respect, I cannot take a comment with any degree of seriousness when it comes from somebody who thinks it is 'cool' to replicate the Miley Cyrus tongue pose and then proudly use it as a display picture on a civilised internet forum.

As opposed to a picture of a bloke who can't even be arsed to see his disabled kid?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:53 - Jan 17 with 2464 views_Kieran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 08:33 - Jan 17 by builthjack

Loads of supporters from outside Swansea, and as passionate as anyone. Never judge a person by the house or area they live in.

It was a f*cking disgusting comment, reminiscent of something a Reds fan from Cardiff would say about everywhere else in Wales

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:04 - Jan 17 with 2447 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:40 - Jan 17 by _Kieran

As opposed to a picture of a bloke who can't even be arsed to see his disabled kid?

Just to clarify, I am not the real Dwight Yorke.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 2437 viewsDarran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:04 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

PM each other.
Thanks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:52 - Jan 17 with 2409 viewsJBT95

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 11:12 - Jan 17 by SkipTheJack

There are loads of Swans fans in the South East Wales area as well. It's hardly a big deal, surely?

Yeah being a Jack Newport born and bred (family moved from Swansea early 60s but always supported them ever since, and my Dad has been a constant regular since the late 80s) seen a fair few Swans shirts, hats etc around when just out and about and there's a few Jacks that get on the train from here down each match day.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 17:09 - Jan 17 with 2372 viewsjack_lord

I know it is a tit for tat, my dick is bigger than yours thing but there are very many Swans fans living in Cardiff and that is no different than what goes on in Port Talbot and to a much lesser degree in Neath.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 2337 viewsQuakerJack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 17:09 - Jan 17 by jack_lord

I know it is a tit for tat, my dick is bigger than yours thing but there are very many Swans fans living in Cardiff and that is no different than what goes on in Port Talbot and to a much lesser degree in Neath.

True, altho I'd imagine most have a connection to swansea or south west Wales. Most living in port Talbot at least (can't speak for neath but I can for PT because I know tons of them) are born and bred in a town 8 miles from Swansea and 30 miles from Cardiff.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:05 - Jan 17 with 2301 viewsdgt73

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:40 - Jan 17 by _Kieran

We'll said, D yorke is a waste of space, not wanting to see your own child absolutely shocking.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 20:07]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 2282 views_Kieran

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:04 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Big Man U fan mukka?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 2274 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:13 - Jan 17 by _Kieran

Big Man U fan mukka?

On that logic I could also be an Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham City, Sydney or Sunderland fan. But alas, I am a Swansea fan. What about you?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:19 - Jan 17 with 2269 viewsdgt73

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:16 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On that logic I could also be an Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham City, Sydney or Sunderland fan. But alas, I am a Swansea fan. What about you?

You could also be a feckless father who doesn't give a fuk about his own child...........?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:26 - Jan 17 with 2252 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:19 - Jan 17 by dgt73

You could also be a feckless father who doesn't give a fuk about his own child...........?

I see your ignore button is once again not working correctly. Also, see my new signature. Thank you.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 2245 viewsdgt73

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:26 - Jan 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I see your ignore button is once again not working correctly. Also, see my new signature. Thank you.

Keep up FFS. As for D yorke if I want to mention his pathetic parenting skills on a public forum then that is what I will do, if it embarrasses you then tough tits.

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:04 - Jan 18 with 2173 viewsHighjack

Since when was this a 'civilised internet forum'?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 10:28 - Jan 18 with 2096 views1983

Skewen! FFS

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 12:47 - Jan 18 with 2064 viewsblaenaugwentjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 15:52 - Jan 17 by JBT95

Yeah being a Jack Newport born and bred (family moved from Swansea early 60s but always supported them ever since, and my Dad has been a constant regular since the late 80s) seen a fair few Swans shirts, hats etc around when just out and about and there's a few Jacks that get on the train from here down each match day.

Theirs more than a few swans tops on show up here, i could,nt believe when we came back from the w.b.a game at their place, when cars that had been with all the way from brum turned off the heads for my place. If their was terratorial lines they are very blurred theses days.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 12:54 - Jan 18 with 2057 viewsmonmouth

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 12:47 - Jan 18 by blaenaugwentjack

Theirs more than a few swans tops on show up here, i could,nt believe when we came back from the w.b.a game at their place, when cars that had been with all the way from brum turned off the heads for my place. If their was terratorial lines they are very blurred theses days.

I have personally met precisely 15 times as many Swans fans as Cruddy fans here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:46 - Jan 18 with 2029 viewsBrynmill_Jack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 12:54 - Jan 18 by monmouth

I have personally met precisely 15 times as many Swans fans as Cruddy fans here.

It's all so weird really. Cardiff posters coming on here have repeatedly said how big their fan base is, 100k on some "database" , West/North/South/East Wales is blue/red, Llanelli is blue, Gorseinon is blue etc etc but this just goes to show how insecure they are. If they stay up we're still bigger than them and if they go down it's game over. Then we should really push on with our expansion plans because it's now or never in my eyes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:51 - Jan 18 with 2022 viewspencoedjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:46 - Jan 18 by Brynmill_Jack

It's all so weird really. Cardiff posters coming on here have repeatedly said how big their fan base is, 100k on some "database" , West/North/South/East Wales is blue/red, Llanelli is blue, Gorseinon is blue etc etc but this just goes to show how insecure they are. If they stay up we're still bigger than them and if they go down it's game over. Then we should really push on with our expansion plans because it's now or never in my eyes

Any child of plays for their academy (& its seems any child in South Wales under 15 does ) is classed as being on their database .

My mate who has been a Swans ST holder for years has received a text message saying 'come along and support the boys' a few times, well at least in the Dave Jones era.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:53 - Jan 18 with 2018 viewsBrynmill_Jack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:51 - Jan 18 by pencoedjack

Any child of plays for their academy (& its seems any child in South Wales under 15 does ) is classed as being on their database .

My mate who has been a Swans ST holder for years has received a text message saying 'come along and support the boys' a few times, well at least in the Dave Jones era.

So like everything else that they purport to be it's smoke and mirrors, another half truth. I'm so pleased to be a Swans fan

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:55 - Jan 18 with 2015 viewspencoedjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 13:53 - Jan 18 by Brynmill_Jack

So like everything else that they purport to be it's smoke and mirrors, another half truth. I'm so pleased to be a Swans fan

Either that or my mate is a closet Bassey .... got me thinking now.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:14 - Jan 18 with 1999 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I work in abergavenny. any way i had a stroll into town last week in my dinner half hour. i spotted three people wearing swans coats tops! you would.nt have seen that ten years ago :-)
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:53 - Jan 18 with 1976 viewsNogginthenog

Port Talbot, now there's a place, on a good day you can see as far as the wardrobe!
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum (n/t) on 12:38 - Jan 20 with 1885 viewsGretsch

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 06:04 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Since when was this a 'civilised internet forum'?

[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 12:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024