Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum 22:20 - Jan 16 with 12996 viewsowainglyndwr

They are saying that they have one coach picking Cardiff fans at Neath station and another at the Rock and Fountain Skewen. Well their fan base must of gone massive.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:23 - Jan 10 with 1067 viewsPhil_S

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 17:26 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Amazed you reply to him Phil.

A very sad individual who every day spends hours upon hours on a rival football clubs message board, pretended to be a Jack & doesn't even go to watch his team.

What a sad existence the bloke must have.

I'm into charity work...
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:19 - Jan 10 with 930 viewsDJack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 18:38 - Jan 10 by builthjack

He's quite bright for a 9 year old

An idiot savant who is not a savant.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:28 - Jan 10 with 923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 14:57 - Jan 10 by bennytheblue

Bollox, the only point I’m making and you know it is there is a big following for us on your doorstep.
No if there was a diehard group of jacks in say barry and penarth, about a 1000 who were born and raised there then I’d say that’s pretty impressive, but you haven’t. You might have a fair few who moved away from Swansea but that’s it, and who can blame them hey? Still, I don’t expect any of you lot to be over the moon about it, I know it’s a huge bone of contention and always has been, hence the trouble caused between said groups in the past. Thought you would be a bit more over it Phil as the owner of the forum. It never leaves you lot does it I guess. Strange bunch

Is there f*ck you stupid little pr*ck. There may have been a 50/50 following in port talbot in the past , a few in Neath and same in Llanelli but a large Cardiff following in this area? You’re delusional.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:34 - Jan 10 with 919 viewsDJack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:28 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Is there f*ck you stupid little pr*ck. There may have been a 50/50 following in port talbot in the past , a few in Neath and same in Llanelli but a large Cardiff following in this area? You’re delusional.

Brynnie mun, he's trolling!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:53 - Jan 10 with 903 viewslonglostjack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:34 - Jan 10 by DJack

Brynnie mun, he's trolling!

Exactly, tosser. Ignore him.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 09:13 - Jan 11 with 801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 23:53 - Jan 10 by longlostjack

Exactly, tosser. Ignore him.

You’re both right. F*cking teenagers eh?

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 09:30 - Jan 11 with 788 views34dfgdf54

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 22:35 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

Sure, loads here too, they want a good life I get that, but they weren’t born here like the pt and Neath blues.

I think you may be a bit thick.
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 09:40 - Jan 11 with 780 viewsglobus10

This has gone on for years. As a Swansea boy born and bred but worked in llanelli. There are a few Cardiff fans in llanelli , but of an age between 48 and 60 ,most youngsters support prem clubs or swans. Mostly they dont give a sh..t and are rugby boys and want all welsh clubs to do well. Obviously some hardcore swans.
My theory,as in the case of Pt talbot and Neath ,is that people between 48/60 just dont like Swansea people in general, and if they are football fans, they will go towards their rivals. The opposite is true with towns and cities near Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 09:40 - Jan 11 by globus10

This has gone on for years. As a Swansea boy born and bred but worked in llanelli. There are a few Cardiff fans in llanelli , but of an age between 48 and 60 ,most youngsters support prem clubs or swans. Mostly they dont give a sh..t and are rugby boys and want all welsh clubs to do well. Obviously some hardcore swans.
My theory,as in the case of Pt talbot and Neath ,is that people between 48/60 just dont like Swansea people in general, and if they are football fans, they will go towards their rivals. The opposite is true with towns and cities near Cardiff.

Nail on head. Some Turks would support an English side over anything Swansea . Fact!

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 12:10 - Jan 11 with 699 viewsbennytheblue

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 20:23 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

I'm into charity work...

I’m told I’m beyond saving
on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 21:39 - Jan 11 with 561 viewsChief

on the Anal Ab Cardiff forum on 10:03 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Nail on head. Some Turks would support an English side over anything Swansea . Fact!

Some older deluded clowns with a rugby mentality.

It really doesn't come into the thoughts anyone there now. I'd guess, outside Swansea itself that's where the majority of fans come from who go to the liberty?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024