Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! 22:55 - Jan 20 with 16838 viewssammylee3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2542978/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-defe
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:39 - Jan 20 with 2768 viewsjackforever

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:34 - Jan 20 by Uxbridge

This is all very September 2012. I hope nobody is taking the word of a Daily Heil journo who has never written an article about the Swans before as gospel. People looked very silly the last time this happened.

I heard on sunday the exact same story that appears in tomorrows mail.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:41 - Jan 20 with 2754 views2face

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:21 - Jan 20 by Darran

Yep.

Monk has got a mouth on him. Just read his Twitter account.

It goes without saying that you should not threaten anybody with a brick. That's insane. But judging from Monk's twitter comments, I can imagine he would benefit from toning it down at times. Especially in a club with people of all kinds of cultural backgrounds. Keep it professional and reserve the more extreme banter for your private life and people with the same kind of humor.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:42 - Jan 20 with 2738 viewsDrizzy

Coco pops, bricks and insulation tape around the knuckles. These are the kind of motifs you'd expect in a Jason Statham action-comedy not the lives of two multimillionaire Premier League footballers.

It's so bizarre that I almost believe it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:43 - Jan 20 with 2743 viewsUxbridge

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:39 - Jan 20 by jackforever

I heard on sunday the exact same story that appears in tomorrows mail.

Must be true then.

Couldn't possibly be a storm in a teacup and the mentioned camp splits being ridiculously overplayed because we lost a few games to some top teams. Id worry more if everything was sweetness and light.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:45 - Jan 20 with 2729 viewsjackforever

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:43 - Jan 20 by Uxbridge

Must be true then.

Couldn't possibly be a storm in a teacup and the mentioned camp splits being ridiculously overplayed because we lost a few games to some top teams. Id worry more if everything was sweetness and light.

No doubt police were called. No doubt chico had lost it with a brick. No idea about division in camp though.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:46 - Jan 20 with 2716 viewswestside

daily mail, story probably fed to em by a certain paper they own based in swansea.

wish the players wouldn't turn up for games in their fancy red ferraris and instead leave their fancy cars at home
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:47 - Jan 20 with 2713 viewsUxbridge

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:45 - Jan 20 by jackforever

No doubt police were called. No doubt chico had lost it with a brick. No idea about division in camp though.

To be honest I'm quite happy to believe any story about that loon anyway

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:50 - Jan 20 with 2689 viewsDull1Thomas

New song for Chico

He was losing it big in the training ground
Shocking all the mums who had gathered all round
When the Spaniard saw Monk he turned really mean
And you couldn't stop Chico Flores from piling in.

Obviously to the coco pops add music

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:51 - Jan 20 with 2677 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:41 - Jan 20 by 2face

Monk has got a mouth on him. Just read his Twitter account.

It goes without saying that you should not threaten anybody with a brick. That's insane. But judging from Monk's twitter comments, I can imagine he would benefit from toning it down at times. Especially in a club with people of all kinds of cultural backgrounds. Keep it professional and reserve the more extreme banter for your private life and people with the same kind of humor.

Well I've just had a butchers and I can't see much wrong with it,I do see him giving someone who I presume is a Cardiff fan taking the piss out of him being burgled a bit of stick though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:52 - Jan 20 with 2666 viewsGriffting

I knew those things shouldn't be trusted, i mean they turn the milk brown FFS.
Laudrup out, coco pops in. Everyones happy.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:03 - Jan 21 with 2596 views2face

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:51 - Jan 20 by Darran

Well I've just had a butchers and I can't see much wrong with it,I do see him giving someone who I presume is a Cardiff fan taking the piss out of him being burgled a bit of stick though.

I agree and I wouldn't mind myself. But having worked with people from many different countries. I know that people from southern countries react quite differently to verbal insults about looks and family relations. Some of them would seriously be less insulted from getting a dildo trust up the a$$ than having the memory of their ancesters put into question. Cultural differences - It's just easier to accept it and adjust how you communicate with different people.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:09 - Jan 21 with 2553 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:03 - Jan 21 by 2face

I agree and I wouldn't mind myself. But having worked with people from many different countries. I know that people from southern countries react quite differently to verbal insults about looks and family relations. Some of them would seriously be less insulted from getting a dildo trust up the a$$ than having the memory of their ancesters put into question. Cultural differences - It's just easier to accept it and adjust how you communicate with different people.

How would you say someone from Spain would normally react to having Coco Pops taken off the menu normally?
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:19 - Jan 21 with 2521 viewsjackado

monk wasnt traing last week was he? hes back in gym this week after his opp
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:21 - Jan 21 with 2506 viewskopperburgjack

Don't think there's much a divide with the Spanish players, all bullsh1t just because we are not playing well. I know ben and michu are good mates, as they probably all are. Exept Chico and monk of course, if this is true

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:31 - Jan 21 with 2474 viewsSA1_Jack

From the Daily Mail a few months ago.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2462807/Chico-Flores-eats-Coco
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 01:48 - Jan 21 with 2321 viewsCatullus

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:38 - Jan 20 by Darran

Nah massive overreaction.

I'm with you Dar, little cliques can form anywhere. Doesn't mean you dont trust them on the pitch.

I had a mate in the paras, he was telling us a story about northern Ireland one day about a fella he couldn't stand and never talked too who saved his life.
I have worked with people I couldn't stand but knew I could trust and, conversely, with someone I was very friendly with but who would stab me in the back for an hour's overtime.
Just cos they're footballers it doesn't make them exempt from being human!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 02:01 - Jan 21 with 2309 viewsscottishjack

Lumping f**k... a mate sent me a message about a problem at the training ground last Friday and I told him he was being daft listening to rumours...

FFS! Going to look like a right clown now. As it goes though if there is any truth to this then I hope the club has stamped down on those involved.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 02:51 - Jan 21 with 2278 viewsDavillin

Oh, my goddess!

We're in for at least a week - probably two - of news stories from around the globe, getting more and more outrageous and terminally bizarre.

And for at least 2 weeks on PlanetSwans.

I want to go into deep hibernation, but how in blazes will I live without this board and the media for a whole bloomin' week?

Decisions, decisions.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 06:31 - Jan 21 with 2213 viewsDanishDuck

If true this story, Chico should be kicked out of the squad, regardless whatever.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 06:51 - Jan 21 with 2191 views_Kieran

I don't know Chico as a person and can only judge him off his actions on the pitch but apart from his good performances at times he comes across a nob.

Garry Monk is a sound lad, fact.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 07:22 - Jan 21 with 2146 viewsTrundle10

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 06:51 - Jan 21 by _Kieran

I don't know Chico as a person and can only judge him off his actions on the pitch but apart from his good performances at times he comes across a nob.

Chico is of more use to Swansea as a player, Monk is finished. FACT
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 07:40 - Jan 21 with 2072 viewsDanishDuck

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 07:22 - Jan 21 by Trundle10

Chico is of more use to Swansea as a player, Monk is finished. FACT

This is true, but u cant run around acting like this in any team (or in the real world)...
It WILL make problems for the team, no matter what.
So its not about the player, its about the principal.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 07:42 - Jan 21 with 2060 viewsDanishDuck

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 06:51 - Jan 21 by _Kieran

And yes it seems like Chico got caught in the hype there WAS about him....
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 07:52 - Jan 21 with 2027 viewsQuakerJack

What concerns me is put all this together with laudrup's rifts with players, the agent story, rifts with Jenkins etc... Firstly, I believe there's no smoke without fire. Not saying the scummer in the early thread wasn't talking bollox but there's so much happened the last few months. Secondly, and this is a genuine question, do people think there is a genuine media campaign to unsettle us? Because if the squad was United and this is made up then it's only going to make us laugh and then make us stronger. I'm at a loss to figure out what journalist would imagine something so outlandish. Not saying it's not sensationalised but I believe there's been some unrest for some time now and Huw needs to step in I feel. Either players kiss and make up or they're out. Ki's gone, why nobody else?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:01 - Jan 21 with 2000 viewsPhaedrus

Luis Suarez was satan 6 months ago. Id suggest a little temperance when appraising the current situation.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024