Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! 22:55 - Jan 20 with 16837 viewssammylee3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2542978/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-defe
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:02 - Jan 21 with 2459 viewspencoedjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 00:19 - Jan 21 by jackado

monk wasnt traing last week was he? hes back in gym this week after his opp

Monk has been a great servant to the club, but is no use anymore.

No room for sentiment, time to move on.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:09 - Jan 21 with 2447 viewsNeath_Jack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:02 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Monk has been a great servant to the club, but is no use anymore.

No room for sentiment, time to move on.

He needs to keep his gob shut about Laudrup too, having said that, he's been chopsing about him for over 12 months so can't see him wrapping up now. Expect another book when ML goes.

Greatest ever captain we've had though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:15 - Jan 21 with 2421 viewsPhaedrus

Maybe the Daily Maul can do a follow up piece with a further Swansea link. John Hartson explains what its like to leather the fk out of your team-mate on the training ground and then goes on to explain how chico and monk will have to repair their relationship for the sake of the team etc.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:24 - Jan 21 with 2390 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 06:31 - Jan 21 by DanishDuck

If true this story, Chico should be kicked out of the squad, regardless whatever.

I agree - it's the final straw for me.

I mean, imagine not catching up with Garry Monk FFS.

If only he'd done sprint work instead of all that pre-season cross country stuff...
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:40 - Jan 21 with 2333 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:15 - Jan 21 by Phaedrus

Maybe the Daily Maul can do a follow up piece with a further Swansea link. John Hartson explains what its like to leather the fk out of your team-mate on the training ground and then goes on to explain how chico and monk will have to repair their relationship for the sake of the team etc.

That was the first think I thought of last Friday when I first heard of this,you'll never be able to explain life to some on here set in their ways/views though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:45 - Jan 21 with 2309 viewsJohnw102

perhaps Chico could throw the brick through this!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:49 - Jan 21 with 2291 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:45 - Jan 21 by Johnw102

perhaps Chico could throw the brick through this!

Stuart Hall?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:50 - Jan 21 with 2288 viewswaynekerr55

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:24 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

I agree - it's the final straw for me.

I mean, imagine not catching up with Garry Monk FFS.

If only he'd done sprint work instead of all that pre-season cross country stuff...

You naughty man Mr Hunt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:51 - Jan 21 with 2283 viewswaynekerr55

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:09 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

He needs to keep his gob shut about Laudrup too, having said that, he's been chopsing about him for over 12 months so can't see him wrapping up now. Expect another book when ML goes.

Greatest ever captain we've had though.

Where has he been chopsing about him?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:51 - Jan 21 with 2281 viewsWarwickHunt

Am I the only one who finds the thought of a demented Chico chasing Monk with a brick while screaming (probably) "ginger puta madre!" funny?

He's off to Coco United anyway...

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:58 - Jan 21 with 2258 viewsZut_Alors

Maybe he'd asked around locally for some Special K...
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:00 - Jan 21 with 2251 viewslonglostjack

Why on earth would somebody ring the police ? At a training ground ? Bizarre

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:01 - Jan 21 with 2249 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 08:50 - Jan 21 by waynekerr55

You naughty man Mr Hunt

Apologies Mr Kerr. I couldn't resist a tap-in.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:15 - Jan 21 with 2196 viewsJonnyTheJack

The media are gonna milk this story for the next week or so.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:24 - Jan 21 with 2168 viewsouttolunch

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 23:28 - Jan 20 by sammylee3

Off the Anus board so it has to be true:

Totally true, My brother is CID over in Swansea and he told me the story over the weekend. The swansea nutitionist ordered chico to stop eating Coco Pops and drinking orange juice, Chico wouldn't, so the club had to remove them off the breakfast menu. Monk kicked off, complaining that no one could now have Coco pops, because of Chico's selfish behaviour. There was an altercation and chico stormed off :lol: The next thing the Police are called, as a man is spotted at the training ground around the players cars carrying a house brick, when approached it is Chico with his knuckles taped up, like a boxer, only with black insulation tape :roll: , carrying a house brick waiting for Monk :lol: :laughing5:
This info all came from Shelvey, apparently the Spanish lads and the rest don't get on at all, things maybe starting to unravel down there. Lets be honest there's not much pleasurable to do down Jackland, take away a mans Coco pops and what has he left

Sad as it is anus isnt far wrong. I had the same from local police over weekend. Something to do with a ban on fruit juice but chico continues to bring his own. Monks tells him to show some respect or words to that effect and it kicks off. Chico taken out of building and then waits for monks. The tape and brick thing is right.

Why would someone have to phone police i really dont know

Worryingly our management team were apparently there and did nothing to calm things down other than curt!
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:24 - Jan 21 with 2167 viewsApathy

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:15 - Jan 21 by JonnyTheJack

The media are gonna milk this story for the next week or so.

Chico is a liability. His past record only goes to show what a cereal offender the tw*t is

Goulet

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:27 - Jan 21 with 2155 viewsZut_Alors

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:24 - Jan 21 by Apathy

Chico is a liability. His past record only goes to show what a cereal offender the tw*t is

fruit loop
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:43 - Jan 21 with 2091 viewsBaker

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:24 - Jan 21 by Apathy

There's mortar this than meets the eye.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:46 - Jan 21 with 2075 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:24 - Jan 21 by outtolunch

Sad as it is anus isnt far wrong. I had the same from local police over weekend. Something to do with a ban on fruit juice but chico continues to bring his own. Monks tells him to show some respect or words to that effect and it kicks off. Chico taken out of building and then waits for monks. The tape and brick thing is right.

Why would someone have to phone police i really dont know

Worryingly our management team were apparently there and did nothing to calm things down other than curt!

So who told your the management team did nothing to calm things down was that the local police too?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:51 - Jan 21 with 2063 viewsairedale

I wonder if someone will come up with a nickname for Chico after this?

'House' (brick) 'Face' (brick) 'Barratt' (house builders).

Anyway, this altercation, and the making up afterwards, may cement a good future relationship for them.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:52 - Jan 21 with 2056 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:51 - Jan 21 by airedale

I wonder if someone will come up with a nickname for Chico after this?

'House' (brick) 'Face' (brick) 'Barratt' (house builders).

Anyway, this altercation, and the making up afterwards, may cement a good future relationship for them.

Lego Flores.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:55 - Jan 21 with 2044 viewsDaryllTheJack

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/21/swansea-police-row-monk-flores

Well that's the end of that.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:56 - Jan 21 with 2039 viewsairedale

I wonder if Garry was bricking it at the time?
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:58 - Jan 21 with 2033 viewsZut_Alors

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 09:52 - Jan 21 by Darran

Lego Flores.

Well, Lego are Danish, so perhaps Laudrup can get it going...
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:00 - Jan 21 with 2018 viewsNeath_Jack

He bricks who he wants.
He bricks who he wants.
Chico Flores, he bricks who he wants.

Guaranteed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024