Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! 22:55 - Jan 20 with 17076 viewssammylee3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2542978/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-defe
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 21 with 1602 viewsSwansforever

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 21 by JonnyTheJack

None of this would have happened if we brought Ki back from his loan.

Or if Laudrup stood up more.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 21 with 1596 viewsApathy

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 21 by JonnyTheJack

None of this would have happened if we brought Ki back from his loan.

Personally I think if Laudrup had been Morris dancing on the centre circle instead of sitting on the sidelines watching the drama unfold then it wouldn't have gone this far

Goulet

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 1590 viewsJonnyTheJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:00 - Jan 21 by Swansforever

Or if Laudrup stood up more.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 1583 views_Kieran

WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT LADS?

Charlie Morgan - Eden Hazard on the undercard for the straw-weight title.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:13 - Jan 21 with 1457 viewsBuddyGuy

Everyone falls outta love now n' then.

I remember 1969 at the gig in Staines with my homeboys Led Zepplin.

In 1969 I challenged Robby Page to a mano y mano showdown at a location of his choosing.

A roadie stole my thunder and made the benjamins$$$ by programming the 90's arcade phenomenon 'StreetFighter.'

MY ideas puts the threads on people's back y'all!!

Chico is only showing some begiebies like I did back in the day y'all, but I know the haters gonna hate, holla at me
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:20 - Jan 21 with 1425 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:13 - Jan 21 by BuddyGuy

In 1969 I challenged Robby Page to a mano y mano showdown at a location of his choosing.

A roadie stole my thunder and made the benjamins$$$ by programming the 90's arcade phenomenon 'StreetFighter.'

Chico is only showing some begiebies like I did back in the day y'all, but I know the haters gonna hate, holla at me

Who's Robby Page?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:23 - Jan 21 with 1407 viewsJackanapes

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:20 - Jan 21 by Darran

Who's Robby Page?

Jimmy Plants cousin.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 1399 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:23 - Jan 21 by Jackanapes

Jimmy Plants cousin.

Login to get fewer ads

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 1394 viewsBuddyGuy

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:20 - Jan 21 by Darran

Who's Robby Page?

Robbie Page was the singer of Zep homie...the best guitarist I ever witnessed was Jimmy Plant. Staines will never the see the like of us again
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:26 - Jan 21 with 1385 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1365 viewsDarran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/monk-chico-statement-1308700.aspx

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 1349 viewsJackfath

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:31 - Jan 21 by Darran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/monk-chico-statement-1308700.aspx

Interesting to see they've left the bit about them going out on the lash out of the official statement.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 1345 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

Interesting to see they've left the bit about them going out on the lash out of the official statement.

Good spot.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:48 - Jan 21 with 1329 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:34 - Jan 21 by Darran

Good spot.

Not to mention the fact that the cops were called to deal with this "small argument".

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:51 - Jan 21 with 1307 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:48 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

Not to mention the fact that the cops were called to deal with this "small argument".

When they got there it was probably just a pebble,you know how people exaggerate.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 19:26 - Jan 21 with 1270 viewsairedale

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:48 - Jan 21 by Davillin

Makes sense to me, conjecture or not.

I've watched enough of Monk in interviews to know that he fancies himself as a cutting wit, pisstaking in every interview.

I suppose we'll never know the whole truth about this imbroglio, but I hope it's over and done with!

No Davillin mun, there was no imbroglio, it wasn't dinnertime, it was breakfast time. The tucker was Coco pops and fruit juice. Proper 'under the table' breakfast fare.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:16 - Jan 23 with 1136 viewsblaine_scfc

Osvaldo of Southampton now suspended due to a Training ground bust up. Must be something to do with the pony-tails.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:38 - Jan 23 with 1095 viewsCaptain_Sham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25859916

Its just a ride.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 1061 viewslovejuicejack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:16 - Jan 23 by blaine_scfc

Osvaldo of Southampton now suspended due to a Training ground bust up. Must be something to do with the pony-tails.

Get him in on loan ... he can kick chico`s @ss
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:06 - Jan 23 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:38 - Jan 23 by Captain_Sham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25859916

He's a much bigger loon than Chico then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 17:59 - Jan 23 with 1026 viewsgyrjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:13 - Jan 21 by BuddyGuy

So which one is Robbie Page then ya nutter!
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 1019 viewsgyrjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:16 - Jan 23 by blaine_scfc

Hopefully Andy Caroll will lose it before we play west spam too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024