Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! 22:55 - Jan 20 with 17075 viewssammylee3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2542978/EXCLUSIVE-Swansea-defe
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:30 - Jan 21 with 1593 viewsraynor94

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:28 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

And a month? I wasn't negative when we won two games for the rest of the season after the league cup, I genuinely think there are problems that need addressing, harmony in the camp, results, lack of signings that we badly need. I'm very concerned that the club I support is going to get relegated, I'm not whinging for the sake of it and if you read this forum you'll find that I'm hardly king of the negatives, I'm barely a pauper on this forum.

No problem let's hope you have something soon to make you confident again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 1571 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:30 - Jan 21 by raynor94

No problem let's hope you have something soon to make you confident again

Thanks

Yes let's hope so... some massive games coming up... win them and we'll kick on.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:57 - Jan 21 with 1525 viewsfbreath

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 12:29 - Jan 21 by TheFranchise

Maybe Monk is the Cafe manager and doesn't want people bringing their own food in?

Is that taped knuckles thing true? That's proper mental.

Apparently he's been watching those gypsy documentary re runs on TV

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 1494 viewslovejuicejack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:00 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

He bricks who he wants.
He bricks who he wants.
Chico Flores, he bricks who he wants.

Guaranteed.

..... Build it up with bricks and juice, bricks n juice
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 14:57 - Jan 21 with 1429 viewsperchrockjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:04 - Jan 21 by raynor94

Be fair, you have been the king of the negative posts for the last month or so, you have tried to find every stick to beat us with, look at your Williams post, but you soon backtracked when others disagreed, oh and what you do in your private life is your own concern

Im not having that.king of the negative posts ffs.

I have a file for rosy tinted happy clappers.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 1393 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 13:28 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

And a month? I wasn't negative when we won two games for the rest of the season after the league cup, I genuinely think there are problems that need addressing, harmony in the camp, results, lack of signings that we badly need. I'm very concerned that the club I support is going to get relegated, I'm not whinging for the sake of it and if you read this forum you'll find that I'm hardly king of the negatives, I'm barely a pauper on this forum.

Well said
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:12 - Jan 21 with 1377 viewsperchrockjack

Splits us fans in to two camps.
Those who are happy clappers see nowt wrong even though the club doesn't deny Police being called to a top league professional club s training session and the doom and gloom negative d1ckheads who see it as confirmation something really is amiss at our club.
Many might think the players should save their passion and aggression for our games

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:18 - Jan 21 with 1353 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:12 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Splits us fans in to two camps.
Those who are happy clappers see nowt wrong even though the club doesn't deny Police being called to a top league professional club s training session and the doom and gloom negative d1ckheads who see it as confirmation something really is amiss at our club.
Many might think the players should save their passion and aggression for our games

Well I'm in neither camp so that's me f*cked I also know more about the story but that's going no further.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:22 - Jan 21 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

That sounds ominous and unusual for you to keep scthum. Now Im really worried.

And its not yet February

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:29 - Jan 21 with 1329 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:18 - Jan 21 by Darran

Well I'm in neither camp so that's me f*cked I also know more about the story but that's going no further.

Can you confirm whether it's positive or negative?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 1323 viewsperchrockjack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:29 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

Im positive its not negative but neutral.

Wonder how management are feeling about it

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:32 - Jan 21 with 1316 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:29 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

Its just something else to do with the incident that's all Quakes.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:34 - Jan 21 with 1307 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:32 - Jan 21 by Darran

Its just something else to do with the incident that's all Quakes.

Was Chico stripped to the waist, greased up and brandishing a cat o' nine tails?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:36 - Jan 21 with 1299 viewsSwanjaxs

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:34 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

Was Chico stripped to the waist, greased up and brandishing a cat o' nine tails?

Keep your fantasies to yourself mate !!!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:38 - Jan 21 with 1292 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:34 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

Yes and he scratched three marks across his chest with a fork so he looked like Bruce Lee.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:40 - Jan 21 with 1281 viewsQuakerJack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:38 - Jan 21 by Darran

Yes and he scratched three marks across his chest with a fork so he looked like Bruce Lee.

Exactly how I'd imagined it

I just realized that anyone who read that last post and my post to raynor earlier about bending over is probably starting to wonder about me

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:42 - Jan 21 with 1277 viewsQuakerJack

FAO Borojack...

reading the reports of fights involving coco pops must be bringing back some traumatic memories for you??

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 1259 viewsBorojack

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:42 - Jan 21 by QuakerJack

FAO Borojack...

reading the reports of fights involving coco pops must be bringing back some traumatic memories for you??

I was just stating to get over it as well apart from the flashbacks

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 1257 viewsDavillin

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 10:12 - Jan 21 by oldcob

Monk is a bit of a piss-taker. Chico different culture, sense of humour, not yet fully proficient in the language. Misunderstanding obvious. Probably best of mates now. Its been blown up out of all proportion IMO. Press making something out of nothing, thats their job.

Makes sense to me, conjecture or not.

I've watched enough of Monk in interviews to know that he fancies himself as a cutting wit, pisstaking in every interview.

I suppose we'll never know the whole truth about this imbroglio, but I hope it's over and done with!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:52 - Jan 21 with 1244 viewsDavillin

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 11:20 - Jan 21 by sammylee3

latest I have heard is that its over fruit juice and coco pops, Monk not happy about Chico's diet. Chico loses it goes outside grabs a brick to do Monks car, Ash stops Chico and thats it simples.

That story makes about as much sense as any in this thread. Probably not true for that reason.

Does the unfamiliarity of your user name mean that you're a complete insider who never posts, or a newby just looking for a bit of message board notoriety, or a Cardiff shitstirrer?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:11 - Jan 21 with 1187 viewsPlasticman

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 15:38 - Jan 21 by Darran

Good thing he never had to wipe a drop of blood from his mouth or all hell would have broken loose

Plastic since 2012

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:14 - Jan 21 with 1176 viewsDarran

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:11 - Jan 21 by Plasticman

Good thing he never had to wipe a drop of blood from his mouth or all hell would have broken loose

You have offended my coco pops and you have offended the Shaolin temple.

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:50 - Jan 21 with 1125 viewsSwansforever

Good afternoon , I would like to clarify what has been said in the papers today and to be honest it was just an argument between team ...mates as it can happen sometimes in a training session or in any changing of any football team nothing more. I did not threaten anybody ...in any moment and even less with a brick. I consider myself a respectful person and a good team mate who likes the unity, closeness and ...create a good atmosphere around my team mates, if you don't believe me then ask my own team mates and coaching staff. To finish I would ...like to say that my relationship with Gary Monk has always been fantastic and still is, to a point that we spend the afternoon together ...yesterday. Any person that is involved in the business of football knows that these small arguments regularly happen in training ...sessions and even more when things are a bit more tense than normal for not getting good results. So I just want all you fans to know ...that Gary and I are two very committed players for Swansea city and it was not more than just a silly argument and nowadays things get ...blown out of proportion in the press and social networking. It's a moment to be united and focused on the FA Cup Saturday versus ...Birmingham and Fulham the following Tuesday in League. Come on Swansea !!

From Chico's twitter page - its clearly been hacked! haha. Perfect English considering he can't speak much English.
Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:56 - Jan 21 with 1107 viewsApathy

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:50 - Jan 21 by Swansforever

Good afternoon , I would like to clarify what has been said in the papers today and to be honest it was just an argument between team ...mates as it can happen sometimes in a training session or in any changing of any football team nothing more. I did not threaten anybody ...in any moment and even less with a brick. I consider myself a respectful person and a good team mate who likes the unity, closeness and ...create a good atmosphere around my team mates, if you don't believe me then ask my own team mates and coaching staff. To finish I would ...like to say that my relationship with Gary Monk has always been fantastic and still is, to a point that we spend the afternoon together ...yesterday. Any person that is involved in the business of football knows that these small arguments regularly happen in training ...sessions and even more when things are a bit more tense than normal for not getting good results. So I just want all you fans to know ...that Gary and I are two very committed players for Swansea city and it was not more than just a silly argument and nowadays things get ...blown out of proportion in the press and social networking. It's a moment to be united and focused on the FA Cup Saturday versus ...Birmingham and Fulham the following Tuesday in League. Come on Swansea !!

From Chico's twitter page - its clearly been hacked! haha. Perfect English considering he can't speak much English.

Before Cocogate he made Manuel sound like Simon Callow. No way did he tw*t that

Goulet

Chico vs Monk + Brick according to Daily Mail!!!! on 16:58 - Jan 21 with 1101 viewsJonnyTheJack

None of this would have happened if we brought Ki back from his loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024