Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 20:46 - Feb 25 with 11913 viewsLiberty

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-brom-transfer-news-sco

Don't think he would get in our team either. Routledge does a much better job and at a higher level than Scott did for us.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Scott Sinclair on 20:51 - Feb 25 with 6430 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I always wondered why Routs never got a fair crack of the whip under Brendan. Far much more in his locker than SS21

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scott Sinclair on 20:52 - Feb 25 with 6415 viewsDarran

Hes not a very good Prem player.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair on 21:08 - Feb 25 with 6268 viewsorion3016

He's quickly becoming one of the biggest flops after leaving us
At least de vries and Robinson actually played for other teams

Be over there now after

Scott Sinclair on 21:11 - Feb 25 with 6227 viewslonglostjack

Scott Sinclair on 20:51 - Feb 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I always wondered why Routs never got a fair crack of the whip under Brendan. Far much more in his locker than SS21

Chelski connection I suppose

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Feb 25 with 6163 viewsLiberty

Can't see him ever playing for Man City, strange decision to buy, guess he will be sold in summer.

Do you reckon we would make an offer ? Hope not, comes with baggage as well- very nice baggage though.

Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Feb 25 with 6161 viewsborinifanclub

Sinclairs problem is his first touch.............its awful..... he could compensate in the championship but at prem level once he fails to control the ball the full back has got it and is away up the pitch with it!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Scott Sinclair on 21:19 - Feb 25 with 6146 viewsDr_Winston

Scott Sinclair on 20:51 - Feb 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Like most managers, Brendan had his favourites.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scott Sinclair on 21:25 - Feb 25 with 6095 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scott Sinclair on 21:19 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Like most managers, Brendan had his favourites.

Aye, too true

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 21:52 - Feb 25 with 5875 viewsCaptain

Keep forgetting he's only on loan there, only six starts as well. Don't think he'll be at Brom or City come next season.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Scott Sinclair on 21:58 - Feb 25 with 5823 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 21:52 - Feb 25 by Captain

Keep forgetting he's only on loan there, only six starts as well. Don't think he'll be at Brom or City come next season.

If he can't get into a poor West Brom team, then there's not much hope.
Maybe a Championship team will come in for him next season - the scum maybe

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 5783 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come back home Scotty Boy .

Great winger for us .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Scott Sinclair on 22:03 - Feb 25 with 5780 viewsCaptain

Scott Sinclair on 21:58 - Feb 25 by SwansNZ

If he can't get into a poor West Brom team, then there's not much hope.
Maybe a Championship team will come in for him next season - the scum maybe

That did cross my mind actually, he's got to be gutted he left us.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Scott Sinclair on 22:13 - Feb 25 with 5714 viewsforkbeard

Scott Sinclair on 22:03 - Feb 25 by Captain

That did cross my mind actually, he's got to be gutted he left us.

Yeah, he must be devastated with the extra wages for doing fu*k all and his bint of a wag getting her own way of being near Manchester.
Scott Sinclair on 22:18 - Feb 25 with 5660 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 22:13 - Feb 25 by forkbeard

Yeah, he must be devastated with the extra wages for doing fu*k all and his bint of a wag getting her own way of being near Manchester.

is he still with her?

Scott Sinclair on 22:31 - Feb 25 with 5574 viewsforkbeard

Scott Sinclair on 22:18 - Feb 25 by SwansNZ

is he still with her?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/366931/New-redhead-Helen-Flanagan-celebrates-
Scott Sinclair on 22:33 - Feb 25 with 5568 viewsLiberty

Scott Sinclair on 22:18 - Feb 25 by SwansNZ

is he still with her?

Engaged.

Google helen flanagan and 'the sun', wont post here.

Hell of a distraction from his football and she wants to start a family !!!

No wonder he looks tired on pitch.

Scott Sinclair on 22:55 - Feb 25 with 5451 viewsRancid

He phucked off because his Mrs wanted to move back up North.I know this as gospel.The 7.2 million was the cherry on the cake as he was dog shite at PL level when the full backs were faster than him.
Scott Sinclair on 23:13 - Feb 25 with 5381 viewsCaptain

Scott Sinclair on 22:13 - Feb 25 by forkbeard

If he's content with a fat pay check and sitting on the bench then I guess he wont be devastated. If he cares an ounce about his career though he's going to regret leaving us, if he doesn't already that is.

Scott Sinclair on 23:24 - Feb 25 with 5343 viewshobo

He's not going to get a huge pay check at his next club, that's for sure
Scott Sinclair on 23:43 - Feb 25 with 5285 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair on 22:02 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Come back home Scotty Boy .

Great winger for us .

Some sense at last. He did a great job and formed a solid partnership with Tayls. We're far more open down the left these days. But again, there's lots of revisionism going on because he had the nerve to have some ambition and actually leave us. Plus we haven't had a player from the wings get close to his goal tally since he left. I'd take him back in a shot - he's a class above lamah.
Scott Sinclair on 00:00 - Feb 26 with 5236 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 23:43 - Feb 25 by LeonisGod

Some sense at last. He did a great job and formed a solid partnership with Tayls. We're far more open down the left these days. But again, there's lots of revisionism going on because he had the nerve to have some ambition and actually leave us. Plus we haven't had a player from the wings get close to his goal tally since he left. I'd take him back in a shot - he's a class above lamah.

Had some ambition? Going to Man City, where he was never going to get in, shows a total lack of ambition.

At least Lamah is cheap/free - if we could have Scott for the same (or a very low fee), he could be a good backup

Scott Sinclair on 00:07 - Feb 26 with 5223 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair on 00:00 - Feb 26 by SwansNZ

Had some ambition? Going to Man City, where he was never going to get in, shows a total lack of ambition.

At least Lamah is cheap/free - if we could have Scott for the same (or a very low fee), he could be a good backup

If testing yourself against the best at the league champions isn't ambition, then I don't know what is. He had a chance to play for the best and he took it. Who wouldn't? Whether Lamah is cheaper or not is irrelevant as he's nowhere near as good. Scott would provide the much needed depth in the squad that we need and it would be a close call between him and Routs for starter (assuming he could replicate his form with us).
Scott Sinclair on 00:22 - Feb 26 with 5183 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 00:07 - Feb 26 by LeonisGod

If testing yourself against the best at the league champions isn't ambition, then I don't know what is. He had a chance to play for the best and he took it. Who wouldn't? Whether Lamah is cheaper or not is irrelevant as he's nowhere near as good. Scott would provide the much needed depth in the squad that we need and it would be a close call between him and Routs for starter (assuming he could replicate his form with us).

If he replicated his form when playing in the premier league for us, then he would be miles behind Routledge - surly that is plain to see.

Look, he was NEVER going to play much for Man City, premier league or champions league - so, no, I'd not call that testing yourself.

He went for he coin and prestige of "playing" at a "big' club again, and maybe a bit because his misses wanted to move back there.

Scott Sinclair on 00:25 - Feb 26 with 5171 viewsLiberty

Scott Sinclair on 00:07 - Feb 26 by LeonisGod

Routledge, at this moment in time is miles ahead of Sinclair.

Sinclair needs game time and at moment thats looking unlikely. Don't know what Garry thinks of him, cheeky bid in summer if he believes in him.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 0:40]

Scott Sinclair on 00:27 - Feb 26 with 5169 viewsLeonisGod

Scott Sinclair on 00:22 - Feb 26 by SwansNZ

If he replicated his form when playing in the premier league for us, then he would be miles behind Routledge - surly that is plain to see.

Look, he was NEVER going to play much for Man City, premier league or champions league - so, no, I'd not call that testing yourself.

He went for he coin and prestige of "playing" at a "big' club again, and maybe a bit because his misses wanted to move back there.

Miles behind routs? I and the stats strongly disagree.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 0:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024