Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quote from the Bury Board.. 07:46 - Mar 2 with 9934 viewsdale1968

It's going to be an interesting game. Will be down to 'who wants it most' again but I don't think there's a great deal of difference in quality between Dale & ourselves now. We're going to have to be at the top of our game though.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 22:40 - Mar 2 with 1818 viewspedrodale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 10:12 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Rain forecast for Wednesday and Thursday, if it happens and carries on into Friday can their pitch take it?

If they haven't already, they should be looking at getting some covers in this week to make sure the game is on.

Pretty sure sky will provide the covers, make sure the game goes ahead
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 23:14 - Mar 2 with 1771 viewsdingdangblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 22:40 - Mar 2 by pedrodale

Yeah they wouldn't want to lose this big one!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 23:59 - Mar 2 with 1740 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 22:40 - Mar 2 by pedrodale

Well they get them back,though?
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 06:14 - Mar 3 with 1689 viewsPDIDDY

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 23:14 - Mar 2 by dingdangblue

Yeah they wouldn't want to lose this big one!

Dale, a full 12 places above little Bury in the football pyramid. Mahoooosive.

Gissa job

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 06:43 - Mar 3 with 1687 viewsJumeirahDale

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 23:59 - Mar 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Well they get them back,though?

Fat boy has already mortgaged them.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 07:09 - Mar 3 with 1677 viewsnordenblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 06:14 - Mar 3 by PDIDDY

Dale, a full 12 places above little Bury in the football pyramid. Mahoooosive.

Would you swap places?Oh hang on a minute you'll already be enjoying OUR season didds?
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 08:06 - Mar 3 with 1643 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

It'll be a scrappy game with little football played as most derby games are. Bury have a big incentive to beat Dale because of our league standing. We can't expect to go their and outplay them with quality football.

It'll be physical, we will need to be up for this and match them. Avoiding getting dragged into the 'heat' of a derby.

No fear....but No indiscipline.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 08:06 - Mar 3 with 1643 viewssandylaner1

Login to get fewer ads

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 11:49 - Mar 3 with 1537 viewsfantazie

I think it will be closer than we expect. Bury have undergone a significant rebuild of their squad and are now starting to see the results. They have lost 2 in 9 and only conceded 3 in 7. Their football has been receiving rave reviews from other Div 2 Managers.

You have to remember that we were promoted for 2 seasons and were then relegated. Bury did exactly the same soon after us. Bury have also experienced Div 1 many more times than us.

All I am saying is let's get promoted, which appears to be a certainty, but at the same time let's not get too carried away, we are still a small fish in a big pond, whereas Bury appear to have significant funds behind them and will no doubt be a force next season. Don't be surprised if we meet them going up as we go back down, come May 2015..!
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:08 - Mar 3 with 1503 viewsdingdangblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 11:49 - Mar 3 by fantazie

I think it will be closer than we expect. Bury have undergone a significant rebuild of their squad and are now starting to see the results. They have lost 2 in 9 and only conceded 3 in 7. Their football has been receiving rave reviews from other Div 2 Managers.

You have to remember that we were promoted for 2 seasons and were then relegated. Bury did exactly the same soon after us. Bury have also experienced Div 1 many more times than us.

All I am saying is let's get promoted, which appears to be a certainty, but at the same time let's not get too carried away, we are still a small fish in a big pond, whereas Bury appear to have significant funds behind them and will no doubt be a force next season. Don't be surprised if we meet them going up as we go back down, come May 2015..!

I think most on here are expecting a close game. Hope the players do themselves justice in front of the cameras. Could be the added pressure of going top depending on tonights result also. Just hope Flitcroft sticks to his footballing principles but I doubt it. He will know we are better than them and the best way of beating us will be to be niggly and scrappy and try and disrupt our players. Can they handle Hogan though? I doubt it - not many can at the moment.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:08 - Mar 3 with 1503 viewslurker

You almost had me until the "significant funds" part
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:15 - Mar 3 with 1477 viewsfantazie

OK, I'll grant you 'funds', then..!

Either way they are one of the healthiest, certainly in Div2..
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:47 - Mar 3 with 1420 viewsMass_Debater

Which mong are you then?
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:48 - Mar 3 with 1417 viewsdingdangblue

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:15 - Mar 3 by fantazie

OK, I'll grant you 'funds', then..!

Either way they are one of the healthiest, certainly in Div2..

Maybe that should say 'stealthiest'.

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:59 - Mar 3 with 1396 viewsnordenblue

You must know more history than that being a bury fan?
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:01 - Mar 3 with 1354 viewsfantazie

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 12:47 - Mar 3 by Mass_Debater

Which mong are you then?

A cleverer one than you, it seems.

You have to be objective being a Dale fan, trust me..
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:02 - Mar 3 with 1352 viewsMass_Debater

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:01 - Mar 3 by fantazie

We don't.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 14:37 - Mar 3 with 1267 viewsDaley_Lama

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 13:01 - Mar 3 by fantazie

Uncovered as a bury fan after one solitary post.

Are you Inspector Clouseau or Johnny English?

Poll: DF in or out

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 14:44 - Mar 3 with 1260 viewsfantazie

mon ami, uncovered or not that is for you to decide. I know for sure the fishing line has hooked many fish and so the plan it has worked..

Now maybe you Roch(f)dale fans will calm down and not get too carried away with your obvious air of superiority.

Make ze hay whilst ze sun it shines..
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 1244 viewsD_Alien

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 14:44 - Mar 3 by fantazie

mon ami, uncovered or not that is for you to decide. I know for sure the fishing line has hooked many fish and so the plan it has worked..

Now maybe you Roch(f)dale fans will calm down and not get too carried away with your obvious air of superiority.

Either way, outed as a pillock

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 15:19 - Mar 3 with 1212 viewsTTNYear

We've always had more class than you lot. Someone has an inferiority complex it appears.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 15:47 - Mar 3 with 1156 viewsPDIDDY

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 15:19 - Mar 3 by TTNYear

We've always had more class than you lot. Someone has an inferiority complex it appears.

Classy bunch you daleys

Gissa job

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 15:51 - Mar 3 with 1154 viewsMass_Debater

How did you hook people? You weren't clever enough to get past post number 1 before being sussed.
Quote from the Bury Board.. on 16:17 - Mar 3 with 1115 viewsTTNYear

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 15:47 - Mar 3 by PDIDDY

Classy bunch you daleys

As a regular contributor here, you should know this Didds

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Quote from the Bury Board.. on 16:25 - Mar 3 with 1096 viewsDaley_Lama

?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2014 16:26]

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024