Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? 19:46 - Mar 5 with 3677 viewsThe12thmancave

I believe most of us are adults and as the swans are in the EPL, we should be supporting England?
Interesting thread lets see what people have to say. P.S

This post has been edited by an administrator
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 19:48 - Mar 5 with 2485 viewsmax936

Spain

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 19:51 - Mar 5 with 2482 viewsThe12thmancave

Why Spain?
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 19:58 - Mar 5 with 2460 viewsjaf69

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 19:51 - Mar 5 by The12thmancave

Why Spain?

I thought it would be obvious why he said spain;)

im going with argentina.
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:02 - Mar 5 with 2452 viewsChief

who ever England play against

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 2420 viewsRancid

Ivory Coast if they're there.
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:27 - Mar 5 with 2419 viewsepaul

I'm with the chief ABE

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:29 - Mar 5 with 2414 viewshobo

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:25 - Mar 5 by Rancid

Ivory Coast if they're there.

Yep, would be quality to watch Wilf in the World Cup. They have a decent chance of progressing through their group too!
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:30 - Mar 5 with 2413 viewsLiberty

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 19:51 - Mar 5 by The12thmancave

Why Spain?

Planet Swans could make some decent cash from advertising business. Just if everyone did it, site would stop.

Like pop ups.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:36 - Mar 5 with 2401 viewsLiam12345

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:02 - Mar 5 by Chief

good shout

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:45 - Mar 5 with 2394 viewsJackfath

Who has the TV rights for the World cup?

ITV? BBC? SKY? BT?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:50 - Mar 5 with 2378 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:45 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Who has the TV rights for the World cup?

ITV? BBC? SKY? BT?

BBC and ITV.

Poll: Tory leader

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:51 - Mar 5 with 2375 viewspansypants

Ivory Coast have a decent group, Japan, Colombia and Greece - bit of momentum and they could go far

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:52 - Mar 5 with 2375 viewsRancid

I must be the only one who would want England to do well.I'd hate them to win in but usually they're the only country we can relate to in these finals.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 20:52]
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:55 - Mar 5 with 2367 viewsApeShit

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:52 - Mar 5 by Rancid

I must be the only one who would want England to do well.I'd hate them to win in but usually they're the only country we can relate to in these finals.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 20:52]

I agree.
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 21:56 - Mar 5 with 2336 viewsThe12thmancave

That's the point I was trying to make Rancid mate, if Wales aren't going then it has to be England. All that rubbish about everyone but England is just Childish and bitter
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:00 - Mar 5 with 2328 viewsImAlrightJack

If England were not so up their own arses, us who hate them would reconsider.

Most English teams are so full of themselves and the Premier League is not as great as its made out to be.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 22:01]
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:07 - Mar 5 with 2317 viewsGlyn1

I'll be supporting our neighbours, England.

And then any team that has a Swan in it.

I don't think there is any arrogance about the English side this time around. I live and work in London and haven't heard anyone saying that they'll win it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:09 - Mar 5 with 2314 viewsLohengrin

Any side from the British Isles, including The Free State, would get a cheer from me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:12 - Mar 5 with 2302 viewsbuilthjack

Wilf's team

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:13 - Mar 5 with 2298 viewsAndy1300

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 20:02 - Mar 5 by Chief

This!

Always have and always will

Number 1 team in Wales

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:14 - Mar 5 with 2285 viewsAndy1300

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 21:56 - Mar 5 by The12thmancave

That's the point I was trying to make Rancid mate, if Wales aren't going then it has to be England. All that rubbish about everyone but England is just Childish and bitter

Wrong quote, sorry
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 22:15]

Number 1 team in Wales

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:15 - Mar 5 with 2281 viewsImAlrightJack

Ivory Coast and Spain.

Sod England, if Free State is an overseas English territory, then I'd rather support Montserrat in qualifying rounds, even though they never get past those.
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:16 - Mar 5 with 2276 viewslifelong

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:13 - Mar 5 by Andy1300

This!

Always have and always will

This x 2
Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:16 - Mar 5 with 2276 viewsAndy1300

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:00 - Mar 5 by ImAlrightJack

If England were not so up their own arses, us who hate them would reconsider.

Most English teams are so full of themselves and the Premier League is not as great as its made out to be.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 22:01]

Exactly, the first line is 100% correct.

Number 1 team in Wales

Who will you be supporting in the world cup? on 22:20 - Mar 5 with 2273 viewsBYMJacks

I will be supporting whoever has swans players in their squad so possibly Ivory Coast and Holland
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024