Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 21:24 - Mar 14 with 6084 viewsbosh67

Live! WOW, truly - Loose Women and The Muppets could have made more sense than the lot on this program. Embarrassing.

Some highlights so far.

Q. Could this have been a terrorist act?
A. It's too soon to really speculate.

Q. Are you a fan of the terrorist theory?
A. I'm not a fan of anything to do with terrorism.

Amazing stuff! Really insightful. Well done Channel 5.

Latest question? What's it like to be on a plane that crashes?

Surely the answer will be something along the lines of 'it hurted. It hurted a lot.'

Latest gem from WW2 pilot who is just missing pipe and Biggles the dog has been. 'Pilot experience is essential.' - Thanks I would have said it was moderately useful but essential will do.'

Also 'it's like looking for a needle in 500 haystacks.' It's getting better.

Is this Brass Eye?

Again, 'is it possible that the plane could have disintegrated in mid air?' A. 'No.'

And 'this is a black box, which is orange, I didn't know that.'

One of the panel has been replaced with someone who kind of knows something. I think the person that was there may have been a taxi driver.

Now - 'Everyone's individual experience is individual.'

Gone to adverts now, I am expecting that in the next part they may actually see what a cake would look like if it was made in the shape of the missing plane and then hidden somewhere in the studio.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2014 21:36]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 4953 viewsHollowayRanger

however back in the real world its thought that the plane flew for at least 5 hours! meaning it could have gone over 1000 miles ,not quite the moon but as far as austraila!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 00:37 - Mar 15 with 4782 viewsWanderR

If the latest reports are accurate sounds like it was hijacked and flew under the radar until it ran out of fuel and ditched - maybe similar to this incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961

Current location: OX10

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 02:19 - Mar 15 with 4748 viewsSonofNorfolt

I have to agree with you here that it was bizarre.
Live.
Almost as if the wreckage was going to be found on air.

'So what actually happened to the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 to Beijing?'

WE DON'T FUKKIN' KNOW YET.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 03:41 - Mar 15 with 4726 viewssmegma

They should call Jeff Tracy, him and his sons would find it within hours.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 07:40 - Mar 15 with 4641 viewsLowerloftLad

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 03:41 - Mar 15 by smegma

I'm truly stunned by the fact that in this day and age a plain could just disappear

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 07:59 - Mar 15 with 4612 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

And the black box is always found intact. Begs the question, why don't they make the whole plane out of the same material?
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 09:32 - Mar 15 with 4524 viewsMrSheen

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 03:41 - Mar 15 by smegma

I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 9:33]
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 09:38 - Mar 15 with 4511 viewspeejaybee

Was " Dynamo" a passenger.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Login to get fewer ads

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 10:11 - Mar 15 with 4462 viewsJamie

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 07:59 - Mar 15 by Sudbury_Hill_R

And the black box is always found intact. Begs the question, why don't they make the whole plane out of the same material?

Because it would need about 20 engines to get off the ground.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 10:39 - Mar 15 with 4416 viewsRS44

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 00:37 - Mar 15 by WanderR

If the latest reports are accurate sounds like it was hijacked and flew under the radar until it ran out of fuel and ditched - maybe similar to this incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961

Been saying this for days.

Planes don't always break up on landing on water. If the hijackers did not allow the evacuation procedures to be followed up upon landing, eventually the plane would have sunk. No life boats deployed / doors opened for passengers to evacuate means it would have just sunk as it was. No fuel slick due to no fuel and no reckage.

Only plausible explanation
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 10:57 - Mar 15 with 4385 viewsTacticalR

The conflicting stories emerging from the Malaysian authorities are why Fernandes did his 'There can only be One' tweet the other day.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 11:10]

Air hostess clique

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 14:55 - Mar 15 with 4288 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 16:01 - Mar 15 with 4249 viewsRangersAreBack

Old Biggles (real name Pablo oddly enough) completed rejected the idea of a hijack. Ludicrous programme offering very little insight.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 16:01]
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 17:05 - Mar 15 with 4200 viewsDylanP

If you look around your living room, you will find a small black box-like object with lots of buttons on it. In my language, we call that a remote control, or clicker for short. This device will assist you in changing the channel o the tele and getting away from rubbish programming. I think you will find that very useful in preventing your head from being done in.

Just saying like.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 20:34 - Mar 15 with 4040 viewsToast_R

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 17:05 - Mar 15 by DylanP

If you look around your living room, you will find a small black box-like object with lots of buttons on it. In my language, we call that a remote control, or clicker for short. This device will assist you in changing the channel o the tele and getting away from rubbish programming. I think you will find that very useful in preventing your head from being done in.

Just saying like.

Ah but when you start watching something so bad it kinda starts to become enjoyable and you have to watch through to the end out ofmorbid curiosity. Sound familiar?
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 01:51 - Mar 16 with 3920 viewsRangersAreBack

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 17:05 - Mar 15 by DylanP

Just saying like.

Shouldn't be too hard to find if your black box is orange.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 01:53 - Mar 16 with 3916 viewssmegma

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 07:40 - Mar 15 by LowerloftLad

I'm truly stunned by the fact that in this day and age a plain could just disappear

I bet its found before they find SWP.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 02:23 - Mar 16 with 3909 viewsFredManRave

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 01:53 - Mar 16 by smegma

I bet its found before they find SWP.

Fcuk me, just how big is ShotKneesHoops' basement?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 02:32 - Mar 16 with 3903 viewsPommyhoop

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 02:23 - Mar 16 by FredManRave

Fcuk me, just how big is ShotKneesHoops' basement?!

LOL..
Bring out the Gimp...
The Gimps sleeping.....

[Post edited 16 Mar 2014 2:37]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 13:16 - Mar 18 with 3724 viewsisawqpratwcity

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 10:57 - Mar 15 by TacticalR

The conflicting stories emerging from the Malaysian authorities are why Fernandes did his 'There can only be One' tweet the other day.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 11:10]

Cruel.

I hate this. You are on public transport and you just disappear?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:07 - Mar 18 with 3634 viewsBklynRanger

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 10:39 - Mar 15 by RS44

Been saying this for days.

Planes don't always break up on landing on water. If the hijackers did not allow the evacuation procedures to be followed up upon landing, eventually the plane would have sunk. No life boats deployed / doors opened for passengers to evacuate means it would have just sunk as it was. No fuel slick due to no fuel and no reckage.

Only plausible explanation

But if we're talking about landing on the Ocean there would shirley be some traces? Yes it might not break up but you'd expect a certain amount of debris to be created. That's just on the basis of the Ocean being fairly tricky to land on. I suppose if it did happen like that, and it got pretty far south there'll be a better chance of finding out - the Yanks are down there with their new fangled planes that can look under the water.

The hijacking stuff is hard to imagine based on what has happened so far, though. Mainly the apparent secrecy involved, the lack of demands etc. If hijackers wanted something in exchange for not crashing it they had a very odd way of going about it. And if they did want to crash it anyway they need to work a bit harder on their publicity efforts next time.

Unless of course they are evil geniuses who have correctly predicted that the amount of mystery around the disappearance will give absolutely massive exposure to any statement they make in the coming days or weeks, regardless of whether the plane is intact anywhere or not.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:23 - Mar 18 with 3616 viewsBrightonhoop

Courtney Love reckons she's found it in the sea....Thank fck for Courtney Love eh? Stand down the search teams.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:47 - Mar 18 with 3600 viewspomanjou

I sort of favour the likelehood that it has been hijacked and its been landed on some remote abandoned airfield at minimum weight having used up or dumped most of the fuel.

You then get the passengers off and 'sort em out' and load it with fissionable material for a low weight, short takeoff for a kamakazi ride into something.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:51 - Mar 18 with 3594 viewsJamie

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:47 - Mar 18 by pomanjou

I sort of favour the likelehood that it has been hijacked and its been landed on some remote abandoned airfield at minimum weight having used up or dumped most of the fuel.

You then get the passengers off and 'sort em out' and load it with fissionable material for a low weight, short takeoff for a kamakazi ride into something.

Even at minimum weight it would need the best part of 2000m of runway to stop a 777. Not too many abandoned 2000m runways around.
The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 16:40 - Mar 18 with 3545 viewspomanjou

The Plane That Vanished Channel 5 on 15:51 - Mar 18 by Jamie

Even at minimum weight it would need the best part of 2000m of runway to stop a 777. Not too many abandoned 2000m runways around.

I have no idea but I suspect they exist (in shit condition) from previous wars.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024