Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pozuelo and canas 17:29 - Apr 19 with 15140 viewsaspas45

Pozuelo and Canas we all know are not injured but yet they are deemed not good enough for the bench.

Pozuelo has not been on the bench since Monk took over.....

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

pozuelo and canas on 15:05 - Apr 21 with 1971 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 14:47 - Apr 21 by yescomeon

His limited 36 appearances this season?

I see 32 on our website - Laudrup only had 37 games all told and he has only appeared briefly in 1 game of the 14 under Monk

My words were "limited game time" - as I recall he was used as an impact sub mostly so would only have played a fraction of each game
pozuelo and canas on 15:15 - Apr 21 with 1935 viewsBrynmill_Jack

pozuelo and canas on 15:05 - Apr 21 by Spratty

I see 32 on our website - Laudrup only had 37 games all told and he has only appeared briefly in 1 game of the 14 under Monk

My words were "limited game time" - as I recall he was used as an impact sub mostly so would only have played a fraction of each game

He did to be fair and he showed a lot of promise. Unfortunately it seems his personality isn't compatible with the ethos of our club.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

pozuelo and canas on 15:27 - Apr 21 with 1912 viewsJokeren1943

Canas has been better then Britton in many games.

The memory is short in here!.
pozuelo and canas on 15:32 - Apr 21 with 1895 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 15:27 - Apr 21 by Jokeren1943

As he f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

pozuelo and canas on 15:36 - Apr 21 with 1875 viewsIAN05

pozuelo and canas on 15:15 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

He did to be fair and he showed a lot of promise. Unfortunately it seems his personality isn't compatible with the ethos of our club.

Definitely has promise, but most of his good stuff has come in Europe or Fa Cup.

Laudrup didn't trust him as a starter in the league and generally used him as a sub. In honesty, m struggling to remember him coming off the bench to turn a game all season ???
pozuelo and canas on 15:38 - Apr 21 with 1869 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 15:32 - Apr 21 by Darran

As he f*ck.

Canas has much to learn but also has some very valuable skills and offers something different from Leon.Makes a brilliant student to his master and certainly a good development option for replacment as time goes on.

Leon is a hero, a footballing metronome but he can be far less effective in some games.
pozuelo and canas on 15:41 - Apr 21 with 1861 viewsmitchwales

Not really sure what's happened with Pozuelo, but before Monk's second home game I saw him leaving the car park about half hour before kick off.

At the time I thought that was strange, not just that he was left out, but that he was not at least watching the game from the club's box.
pozuelo and canas on 15:47 - Apr 21 with 1846 viewsRancid

As he f*ck.

Canas was a Laudrup signing.Say no more.
Login to get fewer ads

pozuelo and canas on 15:48 - Apr 21 with 1842 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 15:15 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

That's fair enough if true - but do we have evidence.

If its down to factions and those that supported them getting preferrential treatment, then our managment is not compatible with the ethos of our club.
pozuelo and canas on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1813 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 15:48 - Apr 21 by Spratty

If its down to factions and those that supported them getting preferrential treatment, then our managment is not compatible with the ethos of our club.

Your support of the current manager isn't compatible with the ethos of our club either.

pozuelo and canas on 16:00 - Apr 21 with 1800 viewsDr_Winston

As he f*ck.

Yes he as.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

pozuelo and canas on 16:04 - Apr 21 with 1794 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 16:00 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

Yes he as.

Rubbish.

pozuelo and canas on 16:07 - Apr 21 with 1783 viewsIAN05

pozuelo and canas on 15:48 - Apr 21 by Spratty

You seem desperate for that to be true. I would be shocked if any of this was down to factions getting preferential treatment. Surely, if Monk was acting favourably towards a faction, then Michu, Hernandez, Amat, Chico and Rangel wouldn't be playing .

It is not inconceivable based on what we have seen this season for Canas, Pozuelo, Lamah and Vasquez are not in the squad because the manager agrees with a high percentage of the fanbase that they are not good enough.
pozuelo and canas on 16:07 - Apr 21 with 1783 viewslifelong

pozuelo and canas on 16:04 - Apr 21 by Darran

Rubbish.

You think he asn't and others think he as.
pozuelo and canas on 16:08 - Apr 21 with 1778 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 15:56 - Apr 21 by Darran

Your support of the current manager isn't compatible with the ethos of our club either.

As a paying customer I am not here to prop up egos or crumbling Gower piles.
pozuelo and canas on 16:09 - Apr 21 with 1771 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 16:07 - Apr 21 by lifelong

You think he asn't and others think he as.

That's fine but I'm right,he's been overrated since day one.

pozuelo and canas on 16:13 - Apr 21 with 1759 viewslifelong

pozuelo and canas on 16:09 - Apr 21 by Darran

Whether he has or he hasn't or whether he as or he asn't, we've all got our opinions eh?
pozuelo and canas on 16:14 - Apr 21 with 1756 viewsDr_Winston

pozuelo and canas on 16:09 - Apr 21 by Darran

No you're not.

He displaced the Sainted Leon for a while. That put him on certain people's sh*tlists (including yours) no matter what.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

pozuelo and canas on 16:24 - Apr 21 with 1720 viewsSpratty

pozuelo and canas on 16:07 - Apr 21 by IAN05

You seem desperate for that to be true. I would be shocked if any of this was down to factions getting preferential treatment. Surely, if Monk was acting favourably towards a faction, then Michu, Hernandez, Amat, Chico and Rangel wouldn't be playing .

It is not inconceivable based on what we have seen this season for Canas, Pozuelo, Lamah and Vasquez are not in the squad because the manager agrees with a high percentage of the fanbase that they are not good enough.

My wish is that none of it were true.

Desperation I save for desperate situations, not football.

Rangel! Though he did bawl him out on TV.
What you say makes no sense, think even Monk would struggle to put a team together without all of them . Huw, Lee and Martin on the bench is it.

Is it not inconceivable - are you disagreeing with yourself. However consider the bench. As I said Poz played a major part in the 3 - 0 home win against Newcastle, tell me skillwise he has not once deserved to be on the bench above what was there, when he makes an excellent and direct impact sub.
pozuelo and canas on 16:36 - Apr 21 with 1696 viewsIAN05

pozuelo and canas on 16:24 - Apr 21 by Spratty

My wish is that none of it were true.

Desperation I save for desperate situations, not football.

Rangel! Though he did bawl him out on TV.
What you say makes no sense, think even Monk would struggle to put a team together without all of them . Huw, Lee and Martin on the bench is it.

Is it not inconceivable - are you disagreeing with yourself. However consider the bench. As I said Poz played a major part in the 3 - 0 home win against Newcastle, tell me skillwise he has not once deserved to be on the bench above what was there, when he makes an excellent and direct impact sub.

So, what you are saying is that he will pick and choose the members of the 'faction' to favour ?

Not sure the point you are trying to make in the last paragraph about disagreeing with myself - think you have mis-read my point and incorrectly quoted it ??.

I agree that Poz was excellent against Newcastle, but was pretty much diabolical after that. He would have been on the bench a couple of times if I was manager but my argument to put him there would not be strong.
pozuelo and canas on 16:38 - Apr 21 with 1693 viewsItchySphincter

pozuelo and canas on 15:27 - Apr 21 by Jokeren1943

Absolute boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

pozuelo and canas on 16:48 - Apr 21 with 1673 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 16:14 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

No you're not.

He displaced the Sainted Leon for a while. That put him on certain people's sh*tlists (including yours) no matter what.

That's got nothing to do with it you're in denial he's average no more.

pozuelo and canas on 16:50 - Apr 21 with 1665 viewsItchySphincter

pozuelo and canas on 16:48 - Apr 21 by Darran

Correct, he has not stepped up as many of hoped he could.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

pozuelo and canas on 16:52 - Apr 21 with 1658 viewsDarran

pozuelo and canas on 16:50 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Correct, he has not stepped up as many of hoped he could.

He absolutely hasn't,I want him to be brilliant but he isn't and the same goes for Hernandez like I said earlier.

pozuelo and canas on 16:57 - Apr 21 with 1648 viewsDr_Winston

pozuelo and canas on 16:48 - Apr 21 by Darran

Of course it hasn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024