Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Beard 22:14 - May 2 with 1564 views08olesen

Was it me or was Tony quite hostile towards him last night. There were a couple of times when he interrupted him abruptly and had little digs at him through out the Forum. Phil didnt look to happy.

I think he could have done a better job but hasn't really done much wrong which is strange because he gets a lot of bad press and at some times seems like the scape goat when the rest of the board are not around.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Phil Beard on 22:28 - May 2 with 1508 viewsoldmeadoniansR

"As you can see Phil's strength is not comedy." TF quoted to the audience when beard made a lame joke about signing a 3 year old to balance our ageing squad. Bit of a put down that caused a few laughs and made beard look uncomfortable.
Phil Beard on 23:10 - May 2 with 1405 viewskingscrossdean

Ther good friends trust me
I know!
Phil Beard on 09:29 - May 3 with 1093 viewsLblock

"Phil dont do comedy"

I'd like to know just what the fook he does do?
Apparently there's a "football experienced" committee who have drawn up list of targets, Donnelly is sorting out Warren Farm, Tony does the PR, etc, etc

I can only assume Bungle must make a wicked cuppa?

IF the day to day running of the club for the last 32 months has been down to Bungle and IF he's previously been at the forefront of transfers and Managerial appointments then he should resign or be trap-doored with immediate effect.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Phil Beard on 09:53 - May 3 with 1048 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024