Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 18:43 - Jun 24 with 11809 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just tried to bite Chiellini! This bloke is conplete scum!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Suarez on 20:37 - Jun 24 with 2189 viewsQPR_John

Suarez on 20:25 - Jun 24 by paulparker

The bloke is a great player, World class, a winner, would love him to be English & at QPR
he hasnt killed anyone, hasnt slept with team mates wives or spit roasted old woman
the bloke has issues maybe yes
but lets be honest, we now have cynical Italian Defenders who for the last 30 years have been the dirtiest barstewards going ape over a little bite when they have done a lot worse

"a little bite" are you serious maybe there are degrees of spitting as well.
Suarez on 20:39 - Jun 24 with 2183 viewstribalr

Compilation of his best bites.

Suarez on 21:19 - Jun 24 with 2062 viewsElHoop

The bloke is a great player, World class, a winner, would love him to be English & at QPR
he hasnt killed anyone, hasnt slept with team mates wives or spit roasted old woman
but lets be honest, we now have cynical Italian Defenders who for the last 30 years have been the dirtiest barstewards going ape over a little bite when they have done a lot worse

A more complete c*nt would be difficult to imagine. I had a little bet on Ghana last time. I wont go through it again. How many more times FIFA?
Suarez on 21:19 - Jun 24 with 2061 viewsTW_R

Suarez on 20:39 - Jun 24 by tribalr

Compilation of his best bites.

Are they sound bites?
Suarez on 21:34 - Jun 24 with 2023 viewspaulparker

Suarez on 20:37 - Jun 24 by QPR_John

"a little bite" are you serious maybe there are degrees of spitting as well.

Errrr its nothing like spitting
the bloke will get done as he should, the italian fella isnt going to die
i think a rake down the legs or a 2 footed tackle is worse than what i saw today

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Suarez on 21:35 - Jun 24 with 2019 viewsBklynRanger

That's more or less how I see it. I think scum's a bit strong.

Hard to imagine a more complete cu*t? Off the top of my head....Fred West.
Suarez on 21:43 - Jun 24 with 1996 viewsloftboy

Suarez on 21:35 - Jun 24 by BklynRanger

That's more or less how I see it. I think scum's a bit strong.

Hard to imagine a more complete cu*t? Off the top of my head....Fred West.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Suarez on 21:52 - Jun 24 with 1967 viewsbarbicanranger

Will someone just do world football a favour and f@cking taking this guy out - hangelaand style, like ruin him.
Login to get fewer ads

Suarez (n/t) on 21:52 - Jun 24 with 1966 viewsbarbicanranger

[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 21:53]
Suarez on 22:34 - Jun 24 with 1871 viewsrrrspricey

What a terrible shame this has happened again. Love him or hate him he's been such a pleasure to watch last season and I for one thought he'd banished his demons and got his act together.

Seems to be quite a contentious issue this biting malarkey. Yes it's a bit girly & shows a complete lack of respect but to say it's as bad as a two footed lunge is a bit far fetched imo.

Suarez is a complete twunt for doing this again but let's keep it in perspective, no one's been killed or even injured and theres a lot worse going on week after week in evey league in the world.

Saying that, if a dog had bitten someone three times it would be paying a visit to the vets tonight.
Suarez on 22:49 - Jun 24 with 1817 viewsWokingR

Suarez on 21:43 - Jun 24 by loftboy

Suarez on 22:58 - Jun 24 with 1795 viewsHollowayRanger

looks like teeth marks to me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Suarez on 23:00 - Jun 24 with 1792 viewspaesanu

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Suarez on 23:00 - Jun 24 with 1791 viewsTW_R

Suarez on 22:58 - Jun 24 by HollowayRanger

looks like teeth marks to me

Mmmmm. It also looks like a footprint of a marmoset!
Suarez on 23:05 - Jun 24 with 1784 viewsbosh67

Suarez on 23:00 - Jun 24 by paesanu

Nah, that's a dwarf bigfoot footprint.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Suarez on 23:08 - Jun 24 with 1720 viewsQPRMUSO

Dion Dublin said he should be getting a half season ban, I agree with him. He at least wouldn't play against us for one of the games.
Suarez on 23:19 - Jun 24 with 1692 viewsnedflanders

So as long as he doesn't have rabies it's not too bad?? Are you for real?? Guy is an amazing footballer but if you believe it's 'not that bad' then you really need to take a look at yourself. Everything that's wrong with the modern game
Suarez on 23:19 - Jun 24 with 1689 viewsFredManRave

There really can't be any doubt left now, can there?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Suarez on 23:27 - Jun 24 with 1664 viewsAntti_Heinola

Are you saying it's ok to bite someone, or less bad, because of how people in their position previously have acted? OK. Bit weird. But... ok.

Has issues maybe? He uses racial abuse, he dives regularly and he's bitten at least 3 people on a football pitch. The guy is a maniac, sorry.

Bare bones.

Suarez on 23:33 - Jun 24 with 1653 viewsHunterhoop

Also biting is a bit different to a cynical tackle.

The latter is a part of the sport (defenders need to defend) and has punishments in the law book to counter it. Biting? What has that got to do with the sport?

Dogs get put down for biting people. We teach children biting is wrong when they're before they're out of nappies.

It's got no place in football, in sport or society. It's savagery. He's done it 3 times, with no provocation. He clearly hasn't and won't learn and he doesn't even show any remorse. The bloke is definitely a c*nt. Chiellini should have the chance to knock his front teeth out.
Suarez on 23:33 - Jun 24 with 1657 viewsKiwi76

Surprised he doesn't vary his tactics with a sly pinch or chinese burn.
Really weird for an adult to act like a 4yo and the clutching of his mouth afterwards was oscar worthy
Suarez on 01:00 - Jun 25 with 1583 viewsshrewranger

the scouser message boards are quite interesting viewing.general concensus seems to be unload the rat man.,
Suarez on 01:13 - Jun 25 with 1577 viewskensalriser

How about an ear pull or nipple twist?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Suarez on 02:19 - Jun 25 with 1562 viewskysersosaqpr

Look, we all know he's some sort of a rodent. Don't any of you watch those David Attenborough thingies - they need to gnaws something every day or their teeth grow so long they keep tripping over. Give him a bit of latitude - it's in his biology to do this.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Suarez on 06:32 - Jun 25 with 1505 viewsJonDoeman

Suarez on 23:08 - Jun 24 by QPRMUSO

Dion Dublin said he should be getting a half season ban, I agree with him. He at least wouldn't play against us for one of the games.

He was banned for biting last time we played them. I was left thinking shame he never played, cos we lost anyway!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024