Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez 18:43 - Jun 24 with 12305 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just tried to bite Chiellini! This bloke is conplete scum!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Suarez on 16:03 - Jun 25 with 1502 viewsFredManRave

Suarez on 15:04 - Jun 25 by willis1980

the fact that this is the third time its happened means it has to be a seriously lengthy ban, how long was cantona banned for when he threw the ball at the referee?

3 bites and you're out.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Suarez on 20:29 - Jun 25 with 1422 viewsloftboy

Just seen what his lawyer said on my Ssn app, blood hell he is worse than comical Ali

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Suarez on 21:21 - Jun 25 with 1388 viewsbosh67

In all seriousness... Is it possible that Suarez is actually a zombie? If so, it would explain all the biting. If he is a zombie, are we making a fuss over nothing?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Suarez on 21:36 - Jun 25 with 1369 viewsMatch82

What power do FIFA have here - presumably they wouldn't be able to ban him from playing in the Premier League?

So we're maybe looking at something like a one-year ban for FIFA-sanctioned competitions. Essentially then, qualifiers for the Copa America.

Or, if UEFA is a branch of FIFA (I believe so) then he would be banned from playing for Liverpool as part of the Champions League. Which, after they've waited so long to get back into it, would actually be hilarious.
Suarez on 21:45 - Jun 25 with 1357 viewsQPR1882

Suarez on 21:36 - Jun 25 by Match82

What power do FIFA have here - presumably they wouldn't be able to ban him from playing in the Premier League?

So we're maybe looking at something like a one-year ban for FIFA-sanctioned competitions. Essentially then, qualifiers for the Copa America.

Or, if UEFA is a branch of FIFA (I believe so) then he would be banned from playing for Liverpool as part of the Champions League. Which, after they've waited so long to get back into it, would actually be hilarious.

Max FIFA can give him is 24 games or 24 months , what ever come soonest. The ban will only cover intls and not domestic games
Suarez on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 1348 viewsbosh67

Suarez on 21:45 - Jun 25 by QPR1882

Max FIFA can give him is 24 games or 24 months , what ever come soonest. The ban will only cover intls and not domestic games

I reckon FIFA will ban him for 1 game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Suarez on 23:10 - Jun 25 with 1286 viewsCamberleyR

They don't have qualifiers for the Copa America due to there only being 10 teams in CONMEBOL the South American football confederation. The next Copa America tournament is in July 2015 with the WC qualifiers starting a few months after that lasting until autumn 2017.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Suarez on 23:21 - Jun 25 with 1280 viewsQPR_John

"What power do FIFA have here"

Is that a serious question
Login to get fewer ads

Suarez on 09:57 - Jun 26 with 1201 viewsDaBurgh

Suarez on 10:03 - Jun 26 with 1188 viewsTHEBUSH

My opinion is, he should be banned from the rest of the tournament, that's it.
Suarez on 11:58 - Jun 26 with 1126 viewswillis1980

Suarez on 10:03 - Jun 26 by THEBUSH

needs to be much longer for the punishment to "sink" in. hes shown no remorce for his actions, add this to a long long list of cheating and despicable acts. i cant even bring myself to call him a great player due to his track record. its not even like hes a player of ben thatchers ilk, hes just a limp wristed twunt that bites players or racially abused them and then rolls around on the ground like hes the one thats been wronged. id love it if he had to take a corner in front of the R block this season
Suarez on 12:21 - Jun 26 with 1105 viewsQPR1882

Suarez on 10:03 - Jun 26 by THEBUSH

This what will happen, but rat boy will appeal and the ban will take part after the world cup.

1 or 2 games
Suarez on 14:52 - Jun 26 with 1055 viewswillis1980

9 match ban and a 4 month football ban
Suarez on 14:59 - Jun 26 with 1035 viewsAlvarado

Suarez on 14:52 - Jun 26 by willis1980

9 match ban and a 4 month football ban

sauce? BBC reporting only the 9 match ban.
Suarez on 15:00 - Jun 26 with 1030 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez on 15:17 - Jun 25 by BklynRanger

That seems unusually patronising.

People are so ready to get apoplectic over Saurez. It's just all too much.

What was it Danny Mills said? "They have got to throw him in jail and lock him up forever." What a complete tvvat - but he can get away with that kind of idiocy in this climate.

What he did was unusual and unacceptable but ffs: I'm sitting on the subway today and Suarez is on the front page of the NY Daily News. Fcuking media madness.

They should have thrown Mills in prison - shocking footballer.
Suarez on 15:02 - Jun 26 with 851 viewssimmo

He will miss some of Liverpools CL group games too :-D

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Suarez on 15:03 - Jun 26 with 843 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez on 11:57 - Jun 25 by willis1980

tend to agree with you, the likes of el tel and hoddle shouldve stayed on a lot longer.

hoddle is a prime example of the media cocking it up for england, they tried it with el tels side before euro 96 (how did they think the dentist chair expose was going to help the national sides chances???)

id like to see hoddle manage england again, but ive heard that he can be a difficult character too as hes always convinced hes still better than those hes coaching. whether this is true or not im not sure

Probably still is better than the current crop.

We played great football under Hoodle and he wasn't afraid to make tough decision. He left Gascoigne at home which was the right thing to do.
Suarez on 15:04 - Jun 26 with 838 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Suarez on 14:59 - Jun 26 by Alvarado

sauce? BBC reporting only the 9 match ban.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28023882

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Suarez on 15:06 - Jun 26 with 832 viewsQPR1882

TAKE MY HAT OFF TO FIFA FOR GROWING A PAIR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024