Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
biggest annual sporting event thread 20:32 - Jul 3 with 7595 viewsjackforever

The tour de france grand depart is this saturday watching the team presentation on eurosport now. Only right to have an official TDF thread with all the interest in cycling on PS. Hoping that cav can get yellow on saturday would be well deserved.
fair play to the yorkies as well putting on a great show
Has to be up there as the toughest tests in sport and also offers some of the most dramatic scenary. I'll be glued.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:34 - Jul 3 with 4643 viewsDarran

It's certainly one of the most boring,in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:35 - Jul 3 with 4638 viewsjackharris

I'm not watching it out of principle because Max has had to pull out of 'Le Tour!'

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:35 - Jul 3 with 4631 viewspansypants

I must say the views and scenery make it a great spectacle. Phill Ligget's commentaries when I was a kid on chanel 4's highlights were great.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:37 - Jul 3 with 4629 viewsjackharris

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:34 - Jul 3 by Darran

I tend to watch it for the Geographical and Historical aspects. There is some stunning footage and very aesthetic scenery on show.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:40 - Jul 3 with 4627 viewsjackforever

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:34 - Jul 3 by Darran

Some people say the same about test cricket. I fortunatly have a concentration span longer than a gnat and an appreciation for the more complex sports and the finer things in life
biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:53 - Jul 3 with 4611 viewsDavillin

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:40 - Jul 3 by jackforever

Some people say the same about test cricket. I fortunatly have a concentration span longer than a gnat and an appreciation for the more complex sports and the finer things in life

Strange! Those are the exact same reasons why I have been an NFL fan for about 65 years.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:59 - Jul 3 with 4605 viewsjackforever

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:53 - Jul 3 by Davillin

Strange! Those are the exact same reasons why I have been an NFL fan for about 65 years.

There is nothing refined or complex about nfl mun. Big blokes with shoulder pads have four goes to make ten yards over 4 hours with lots of group hugs and high fives.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 4600 viewsDarran

Scouce is in Yorkshire for the start of the race,he's not happy though he had to pay £3.50 for a pint.

Login to get fewer ads

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 4595 viewsDavillin

biggest annual sporting event thread on 20:59 - Jul 3 by jackforever

There is nothing refined or complex about nfl mun. Big blokes with shoulder pads have four goes to make ten yards over 4 hours with lots of group hugs and high fives.

Your knowledge and understanding of NFL football is absolutely amazing!

Wpw!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:28 - Jul 3 with 4577 viewsjackforever

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:03 - Jul 3 by Davillin

Your knowledge and understanding of NFL football is absolutely amazing!

Wpw!

Cheers dav. Used to play safety. Jackharris is a tight end mind.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:33 - Jul 3 with 4558 viewsBanosswan

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:28 - Jul 3 by jackforever

I love the team tactics and races within races. How the peleton moves is amazing to watch.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 22:11 - Jul 3 with 4547 viewsjackharris

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:28 - Jul 3 by jackforever

Thanks jackforever for bringing me into your complex conversation on US Football.
Here's my contribution...

biggest annual sporting event thread on 23:39 - Jul 3 with 4515 viewsjackforever

biggest annual sporting event thread on 21:33 - Jul 3 by Banosswan

I love the team tactics and races within races. How the peleton moves is amazing to watch.

I love the history of it from the early years of almost blokes out for a ride to the modern machine like athletes. The tragedy, the amazing feats of human endurance and even the drug scandals all add up to an incredible event. Agree about the team tactics. Aksi love the plucky lone break away hanging on for dear life. The one thing thats hard to appreciate is exactly how fast they are going, their average mph I fibd staggering as are some of the climbs.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 07:40 - Jul 4 with 4496 viewsepaul

Almost as exciting as watch a car go round and round and round and........ a racing track

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

biggest annual sporting event thread on 07:53 - Jul 4 with 4493 viewsjacksfullaces

Tent packed on way up there today. A sporting event where you can get out and about and do other stuff. Think key difference to motor racing is the individual is powering their machines albeit with some illegal fuel sometimes. Not a fan of gp but love the tour especially mountain stages.Nice to have a diverse sporting interest anyway over the summer. Gets you away from worrying about which of your favourite swans players/managers will leave and then reprogramming your mind to say you hated them all along.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 10:07 - Jul 4 with 4473 viewsmax936

biggest annual sporting event thread on 22:11 - Jul 3 by jackharris

Thanks jackforever for bringing me into your complex conversation on US Football.

JH you've distracted my attention from Kojak now mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

biggest annual sporting event thread on 10:57 - Jul 4 with 4460 viewsMrSwerve

As someone who absolutely loves cycling, I can't watch it on tv for more than 30 seconds.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

biggest annual sporting event thread on 13:56 - Jul 4 with 4435 viewsjackharris

biggest annual sporting event thread on 10:07 - Jul 4 by max936

JH you've distracted my attention from Kojak now mun

biggest annual sporting event thread on 14:03 - Jul 4 with 4431 viewsswanjackal

biggest annual sporting event thread on 22:11 - Jul 3 by jackharris

Isn't the first picture Basketball though?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

biggest annual sporting event thread on 14:17 - Jul 4 with 4424 viewsjackharris

biggest annual sporting event thread on 14:03 - Jul 4 by swanjackal

Isn't the first picture Basketball though?

Who gives a flying f*ck, she's stunning mun! The Miami Dolpnins borrowed her from the Miami Heat Hoop Throwers!

biggest annual sporting event thread on 11:59 - Jul 5 with 4370 viewsDarran

Scouce is there wearing his Swans top with his Swans flag.

biggest annual sporting event thread on 12:15 - Jul 5 with 4354 viewsjackharris

OMG the crowds are absolutely massive!!! I'm so glad the weather is nice. The scenery is beautiful!

biggest annual sporting event thread on 12:20 - Jul 5 with 4349 viewsDarran

Scouce is in Marsham,there's two people from Newport next to him who he reckons are very ugly,that's Newport people for you.

biggest annual sporting event thread on 13:21 - Jul 5 with 4321 viewsjackforever

biggest annual sporting event thread on 12:15 - Jul 5 by jackharris

OMG the crowds are absolutely massive!!! I'm so glad the weather is nice. The scenery is beautiful!

Massive crowds shocker at the worlds biggest annual sporting event!!

Jokes aside they are massive crowds and a credit to cycling / sports fans in the uk.
biggest annual sporting event thread on 13:58 - Jul 5 with 4306 viewsjackharris

biggest annual sporting event thread on 13:21 - Jul 5 by jackforever

Massive crowds shocker at the worlds biggest annual sporting event!!

Jokes aside they are massive crowds and a credit to cycling / sports fans in the uk.

The crowds are even bigger than they anticipated, and they anticipated huge numbers. And why aren't you there jackforever? It would stop Bast*rds crashing into your car in Asda's Gorseinon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024