Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid for Hogan rejected 18:29 - Jul 11 with 8915 viewsMoonyDale

From Leeds according to Sky Sports, no mention of the fee involved though...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:30 - Jul 11 with 5317 viewsYorkshire_Dale

......more details please?
Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:32 - Jul 11 with 5312 viewsMoonyDale

Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:30 - Jul 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

......more details please?

That's the only info on their website. Says a bid has been tabled and has been rejected by Rochdale...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:39 - Jul 11 with 5265 viewsColDale

It was a "Sky Sports Understands" that was the first news last time of a bid for Hogan.
Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:45 - Jul 11 with 5245 viewsFrog

Maybe Hogan doesn't want to live in Leeds as their owner is now insisting
Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:05 - Jul 11 with 5160 viewsSuddenLad

Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:45 - Jul 11 by Frog

He lives at number 17, so that should scupper the deal.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:06 - Jul 11 with 5156 viewsfitzochris

Ordinarily, this would represent an ideal move for Hogan.

Since the takeover, I would say not. A crackpot owner and a first team coach with less experience than his current manager. No thanks.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:21 - Jul 11 with 5096 viewssandylaner1

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:06 - Jul 11 by fitzochris

Ordinarily, this would represent an ideal move for Hogan.

Since the takeover, I would say not. A crackpot owner and a first team coach with less experience than his current manager. No thanks.

Correct about the owner/coach/instability

But it's still Leeds United at the end of the day and IMO they do still hold a certain draw

more so then a club like p'boro anyway plus it's very local

I think he'd go down a treat over there
Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:21 - Jul 11 with 5086 viewsKenBoon

17:56
Sky sources understand that Leeds United have tabled a bid for Rochdale's Scott Hogan - the man whose goal dumped the Elland Road club out of the FA Cup at Spotland last season - but the offer has been rejected by the Sky Bet League 2 club.
Login to get fewer ads

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:26 - Jul 11 with 5077 viewsWoowoodale

Sky Bet League 1 actually....
Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:28 - Jul 11 with 5066 viewsDomDale

By the looks of things we could have a fair bit of cash in the bank this summer after last seasons cup run, sell ons and potential hogan transfer fee. I'd like to see that reinvested in the squad.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:35 - Jul 11 with 5041 viewsColDale

My worry over a move to Leeds is that he could end up with the same fate as Craig Dawson. The whole world knows that Leeds are an unstable club and by this time next year, they may have sacked the current manager and even sacked his replacement. There will not be a plan in place to aid his development. It'll be in at the deep end and sink or swim. Of course, it would financially be a great deal for both him and us and those sort of opportunities don't come along all the time, but I'd fear for his career as a player.
Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:47 - Jul 11 with 5001 viewsboromat

I wouldn't be surprised if they have matched the offer from posh but this time we're better off financially.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:47 - Jul 11 with 4999 viewsRotherhamDale

Presumably the bid was less than the rumoured £750k that we accepted in January.

It would be brilliant if we got that amount of money for him, and then Muldoon turned out to be just as good.

Possession with progression.

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:51 - Jul 11 with 4979 viewsRotherhamDale

Cellino apparently says that they're not interested and it's Hogan's agent pushing the story.

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:00 - Jul 11 with 4940 viewsnordenblue

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:47 - Jul 11 by RotherhamDale

Presumably the bid was less than the rumoured £750k that we accepted in January.

It would be brilliant if we got that amount of money for him, and then Muldoon turned out to be just as good.

Not sure if anyones mentioned or seen but Muldoon is injured according to his twitter hes pulled his groin today
Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:09 - Jul 11 with 4899 viewssandylaner1

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:51 - Jul 11 by RotherhamDale

Cellino apparently says that they're not interested and it's Hogan's agent pushing the story.

FFS
Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:16 - Jul 11 with 4873 viewsoff2div1

Cellino said Ross McCormack was not going to another championship club.But then he went to Fulham for £11mill.
Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:20 - Jul 11 with 4852 viewsRotherhamDale

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:16 - Jul 11 by off2div1

Cellino said Ross McCormack was not going to another championship club.But then he went to Fulham for £11mill.

Yeah. He is also quite mental.

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:23 - Jul 11 with 4839 viewsChaffRAFC

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:00 - Jul 11 by nordenblue

Not sure if anyones mentioned or seen but Muldoon is injured according to his twitter hes pulled his groin today

Only out for a week apparently

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:34 - Jul 11 with 4792 viewsBrighouseDale

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:35 - Jul 11 by ColDale

My worry over a move to Leeds is that he could end up with the same fate as Craig Dawson. The whole world knows that Leeds are an unstable club and by this time next year, they may have sacked the current manager and even sacked his replacement. There will not be a plan in place to aid his development. It'll be in at the deep end and sink or swim. Of course, it would financially be a great deal for both him and us and those sort of opportunities don't come along all the time, but I'd fear for his career as a player.

My thoughts exactly. Would've been a big gamble career-wise for Scott, relieved it didn't go through.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Bid for Hogan rejected on 20:41 - Jul 11 with 4773 viewsfitzochris

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:21 - Jul 11 by sandylaner1

Correct about the owner/coach/instability

But it's still Leeds United at the end of the day and IMO they do still hold a certain draw

more so then a club like p'boro anyway plus it's very local

I think he'd go down a treat over there

As I said, ordinarily, yes, a great move. But already today we have had "Leeds in crisis" headlines to add to the circus of those we've had on an almost daily basis since the takeover.

I would fear for Scott if he went there. A more stable Championship club would be preferable for him, surely?
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 20:42]

Bid for Hogan rejected on 21:08 - Jul 11 with 4681 viewsdingdangblue

Hmmm, first Mk dons boss Say's Hogan is being touted around and now leeds owner accuses agent of pushing this bid story! I can see a pattern developing here - cant see hilly being too thrilled with this on the eve of a new season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bid for Hogan rejected on 23:01 - Jul 11 with 4473 viewsoff2div1

Bid for Hogan rejected on 18:45 - Jul 11 by Frog

I will rent him a property in Morley 2 mile from Elland rd
Bid for Hogan rejected on 00:58 - Jul 12 with 4350 viewsTalkingSutty

Bid for Hogan rejected on 19:35 - Jul 11 by ColDale

If Hogan leaves us to better his career i wont give a *uck how his future pans out, he wont worry about us.
Bid for Hogan rejected on 07:35 - Jul 12 with 4240 viewsfitzochris

Bid for Hogan rejected on 00:58 - Jul 12 by TalkingSutty

If Hogan leaves us to better his career i wont give a *uck how his future pans out, he wont worry about us.

Might just be me, but I take pride in former players who go on to do well. The positive mentions Lambert, Holt and Le Fondre have given the club is all good publicity too.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 7:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024