Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
never happened to me before 11:41 - Sep 1 with 1919 viewsenfieldargh

we've all seen a police car flagging down motorists on motorways duel carriageways for whatever reason but last night something happened that most of us wish would happen.

Whilst driving with the Mrs and two friends in my car another car (driven by a woman not a boy racer) shot right out in front of me whilst I was already on a larger type mini roundabout causing me to slam on my breaks.

Waiting in a slip road on the roundabout was a squad car who immediately put on his blues and gave chase and pulled them over....oh joy.

The 4 of us have over 120 years driving experience and none of us have had the satisfying feeling of seeing a prat behind the wheel of a car get nicked.

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

never happened to me before on 12:01 - Sep 1 with 1779 viewsloftboy

When the M40 extension opened we had forest away first game of the season, I stayed at a mates in Loughborough the night, on the way home a Hillman Avenger with 5 youths in it pulled in front of my Brand new BMW ( company car at the time) and then on an empty motorway went straight in the right hand lane doing about 75, some inner sense stopped me from undertaking instead I pulled in behind and kept a safeish distance, all the time they were flicking the V's and sticking up their middle fingers, there were no other cars on the road and after about 5 minutes a motorway police car came right up behind me with blue lights on, I moved over and watched with glee as they nicked the Avenger.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

never happened to me before on 12:23 - Sep 1 with 1684 viewsBluce_Ree

Not quite the same thing but a couple of years ago I was on a dual carriageway doing a respectable speed when a guy burns up behind me and gets all up in my shit.

I was in a good mood though and went into the left hand lane to let him speed off. I thought 'tw@t' but that was about it until 20 secs later when he drove into the back of a lorry.

He was sat there with all the glass in his car shattered around him. I laughed quite hard.

Also, many years ago a similar thing. In Colliers Wood driving along. Motorbike speeds past at a ridiculous speed (I remember guessing it was about 80, on a regular road).

I go over a little bit of a raised bit.

On the other side he's a puddle of blood and piss. Ha! C*nt.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

never happened to me before on 12:33 - Sep 1 with 1610 viewsJuzzie

So many times I've seen motorists do the most idiotic things and yet never a police car around.

Too many being pulled from duty and reliance on speed cameras which everyone slows down for before whizzing off again allowing car drivers to behave how they like knowing the chances of getting caught are slim.

IMO, any notion that women drivers are safer has long since gone out of the window. I see as many driving recklessly and in fact, I see more women on the phone than men. Even my girlfriend notices that a lot of bad driving is done by women.
never happened to me before on 14:11 - Sep 1 with 1282 viewsToast_R

I was doing around 90 once back in the 90s.... in the old Mk 2 Golf CL (poor mans GTi).

A BMW convertible driver had to go passed me in the middle lane (not that he was going to wait for me to move over) he must have been toeing well over a tonne.

Anyway he's over the hills and miles away leaving me and the rest of the M1 for dead.

20 minutes later there he is standing on the hard shoulder next to this thick cloud of smoke and crap pouring from various orifices of his soon to be re-conditioned BMW.

Still makes me chuckle now.
never happened to me before on 14:56 - Sep 1 with 1213 viewsDave_Lazy

Had this joyous event happen on holiday in Orlando.

Doing 75 in the fast lane on the way back from Sarasota and a wonderful chap gets right up close to the rear of the car. Rather annoyed and looking to impress my new girl friend, I reluctantly pull in and he zooms off. Less than 90 seconds later State Trooper in my rear view mirror zooms past and pulls him over to book him.

Ain't Karma wonderful.

Has never happened over here though, unfortunately!
never happened to me before on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 1132 viewslondonscottish

Many years ago before the advent of scameras I set off from a set of lights on my way to Staines down a dead straight dual carriageway with no junctions. I was in a Nissan 200SX and the fella next to me was in a Porsche 944. We established that they were neck and neck in 1st. And second. And indeed third. At exactly the same time we both spotted a mobile speed trap half a mile down the road and hauled on the anchors. The Porsche pulled in behind me and we continued out journey at a more sensible speed.

What we didn't realise is that a fella in old Fiesta had been ragging his car senseless to keep up. Triumphantly he roared past, straight into the speed trap and was immediately flagged over.

Me and the Porsche guy drove gingerly past the cops and on to the next set of lights where we exchanged a thank-f.ck-for-that looks before continuing on our way. Slowly....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024