Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 39479 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 7 with 2411 viewsItchySphincter

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 7 by Starsky

Positive mentions today for
bony
Montero
Sigurdsson
Bartley... Our best defender today. plenty of passion. Loved the wagging finger.
As for the rest? Groundhog Day at West Ham.

I didn't think Ki was too bad either. Frustration showed though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 7 with 2411 viewsDarran

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 7 by Starsky

Positive mentions today for
bony
Montero
Sigurdsson
Bartley... Our best defender today. plenty of passion. Loved the wagging finger.
As for the rest? Groundhog Day at West Ham.

Bony scored a goal and for the rest of the game he was shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 7 with 2406 viewsicecoldjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 7 by Senhin

Yeah... An off day... But because he had an off day he can't play for a top 4 side?

The point I am making is that all defenders, no matter how good, can have an off day. The world class ones will have an off day. And as for some of the shite at the big clubs, I've not seen them have many good days to make up for their off days.

Ash has been great for us this season, and I don't see why 1 bad game now means people who have suggested he's good enough for a top team are mad.

Didn't we have one of the best defensive records in the league this year not so long ago? He's a huge reason behind that, and that's with a defense consisting of players you say need to be replaced with improvements. Ash would be even better with higher quality defenders around him, meaning he'd be better for a top 4 club than he is for us, and he's already good enough for some of those sides.

And the point im making is that the likes of Ash have more off days than the likes of Kompany, hence why he plays for Swansea not Man city .

I think we are in agreement .

And even when the likes of Kompany do have an off day they don't let the head drop and still maintain control and organisation.

Ive not singled Ash out for anything different to the others today , he was poor and didn't fancy a battle, flat track bully springs to mind .

It was a bad day at the office for alot of our players today, its quite telling that the pnes who were poorest were the ones who are use to getting tonked away at west ham.

Ash has done well in recent games, but so has Bartley,Amat and fredirico personally i think Ash is our best defender when he fancies it but i don't think he should be immune from the drop either, not suggesting for one moment this should happen after today as he was as bad as plenty of others, he is though at the right level, which is SCFC .
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Dec 7 with 2365 viewsShaky

The disappointing thing for me is that when we went after them with 10 men we looked like we had the upper hand.

But in the end the scoreline flattered us.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Dec 7 with 2354 viewsAnotherJohn

I watched the game on C+ and the French commentary team did focus in on Sakho's handball as a big refereeing error. However, looking at Sky Sports News a couple of minutes ago the report amounted to little more than a lovefest for West Ham, with mention only of Fab being sent off for a foul. Even Garry did not mention the handball.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 7 with 2283 viewsSenhin

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 7 by Darran

Except for his 10+ great defensive headers?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Dec 7 with 2267 viewsDarran

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 7 by Senhin

He didn't have a great game

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Dec 7 with 2264 viewsMrSwan

Outclassed by the better team unfortunately the hype for them was right.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Login to get fewer ads

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Dec 7 with 2245 viewsicecoldjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Dec 7 by Senhin

Bony, yet again one of our best defenders.

Fed off scraps yet scored the one clear chance presented to him and hit the bar with the other one .

We have done well as a team but will fall short on the talent we have as a club if we arnt careful. We should and could be doing better if a few tweaks are made to the team.

Jazz,ash,leon,routs,ki and rangel were poor today, its not normal for all these boys to be off color at the same time...unless we are away to West Ham of course !

Bony did just fine with the terrible supply he had today.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 7 with 2224 views_

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 7 by Darran

Hahaha this is clearly why you avoid posting your opinion on football matters

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 7 with 2222 views_

Totally clueless lol

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Dec 7 with 2204 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 7 by _

Totally clueless lol

lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Dec 7 with 2198 viewsDarran

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Dec 7 by _

Totally clueless lol

He didn't have a great game and I couldn't give a f*ck what a piece of shit like you thinks.
He's not above criticism,he's a great player but wasn't today.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Dec 7 with 2185 views_

Sickening and disgusting from Dick. Joke character.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Dec 7 with 2175 views_

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Dec 7 by Darran

He didn't have a great game and I couldn't give a f*ck what a piece of shit like you thinks.
He's not above criticism,he's a great player but wasn't today.

Keep digging lol

Facking embarrassing and totally laughable

At least you tried eh....

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Dec 7 with 2161 viewsMrSwan

To be fair to Bony i pity him having to play with the performance of some of the players we had out there.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Dec 7 with 2158 viewsorion3016

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Dec 7 by Captain_Sham

At least we scored a goal. That's progress. Now if we can just
1) hold a lead
2) keep 11 players on the pitch
3) find a full back who can pass the ball ( forward passes an advantage)

we can start dreaming of the Europa league. Imagine how exciting that would be.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 15:29]

Not in it today. Scored a great goal against the run of play but they were better team
Nathan should start instead of routs next week

Be over there now after

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Dec 7 with 2152 views_

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

lol

Mr Rees i see you are spoiling for a fight on here. Why?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Dec 7 with 2150 viewsItchySphincter

I thought Bony did okay even if it wasn't his best game. Definitely not the weakest today. We simply are not streetwise enough to live with that kind of hoofball side.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Dec 7 with 2145 viewsDarran

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

I thought Bony did okay even if it wasn't his best game. Definitely not the weakest today. We simply are not streetwise enough to live with that kind of hoofball side.

It wasn't his best by far.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Dec 7 with 2132 viewsItchySphincter

I can accept that but still in a rich vein of goal scoring form. He did okay all things considered.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Dec 7 with 2112 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

That was worse than last season up there .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 with 2094 viewsexiledclaseboy

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Dec 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

That was worse than last season up there .

Nah, it wasn't. Today wasn't good by any stretch, in fact it was mostly pretty bad so I'm not attempting to polish a turd here. But at least we had a go, scored a goal and put in a bit of effort. The fact that most of that effort was wasted due to our own ineptitude is very frustrating. Last year we rolled over and died at West Ham without any effort at all, even when they had ten men.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 17:13]

Poll: Tory leader

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Dec 7 with 2084 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

Nah, it wasn't. Today wasn't good by any stretch, in fact it was mostly pretty bad so I'm not attempting to polish a turd here. But at least we had a go, scored a goal and put in a bit of effort. The fact that most of that effort was wasted due to our own ineptitude is very frustrating. Last year we rolled over and died at West Ham without any effort at all, even when they had ten men.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 17:13]

I'm hearing Monk hasn't got back on the bus but has gone to some vineyard on the continent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Dec 7 with 2071 viewslondonlisa2001

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

I'm hearing Monk hasn't got back on the bus but has gone to some vineyard on the continent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024