Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 39475 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 2617 viewsSwan91

we are actually looking better with 10 men
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 2617 viewsJackfath

Never give up

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 2616 viewsWitneyjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Dec 7 by BLAZE

I dont get it. Routs has had a shocker and is on a yellow. We're possibly now one late chalenege away from going down to 10 men

We are already down to 10 men........
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 2612 viewsParlay

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Dec 7 by lidojack

It was before the contact so it's definitely not a red card.

You sure it wasnt Fabianskis contact which made him handle? Either way the handball wasn't seen. If the ref didnt see the handball then its a Fabiański red all day long. I missed the handball too, as did everybody else by the looks of it.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 2583 viewsBLAZE

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 by Witneyjack

We are already down to 10 men........

Im sure you know what I meant
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 2536 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 by Parlay

You sure it wasnt Fabianskis contact which made him handle? Either way the handball wasn't seen. If the ref didnt see the handball then its a Fabiański red all day long. I missed the handball too, as did everybody else by the looks of it.

If he had scored, would Fab still been sent off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Dec 7 with 2527 viewsWitneyjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 7 by BLAZE

Im sure you know what I meant

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Dec 7 with 2484 viewsJackfath

Is Sakho's surname Shit?

Login to get fewer ads

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Dec 7 with 2466 viewsskippyjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 7 by Parlay

Lump it up there!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:11 - Dec 7 with 2454 viewsoldtownjack

I thought it was handball too. Just before the contact with Fab.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Dec 7 with 2404 viewsWxmJax

Why can't Routs hit a hard low ball in to the box for once, just once ? Why does it have to be flighted in EVERY time ? Has he not heard of deflections ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Dec 7 with 2398 viewsParlay

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

Certainly not.

Forum celebrity

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Dec 7 with 2379 viewsskippyjack

That's it big sam.. get calamity Collins on

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Dec 7 with 2316 viewslidojack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

Depends if the rule is to "deny" a goal scoring opportunity or "make it harder". If a person slid in to try and tackle a striker and completely missed the ball, would he be sent off if the striker jumped over the player causing him to over run the ball?
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2293 viewsItchySphincter

Stuffed. Oh well, not really in it today.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2252 views_

Williams, a facking centre half who can't head a ball straight and shit out of another challenge.

Get him off.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2239 viewsParlay

Hed already blown anyway by the looks of it.

3-1

Outplayed, too many players didnt play well. On to the next game.

Forum celebrity

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2226 viewsSwan91

what was ashley williams doing for that third goal? didn't go for it and just stood there
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Dec 7 with 2188 viewsMorganator100

poor defending again.

One thing is certain, Jazz Richards is not a left back.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Dec 7 with 2145 viewsAl_Bundy

Well Mr Monk you got it all wrong today tactically and with your subs !

Shocking decisions on and off the pitch !
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Dec 7 with 2116 viewsGeoffThom

Our full backs are shocking
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Dec 7 with 2098 viewsAquinas

Best centre back in the prem not playing for a top 4 side they said.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Dec 7 with 2021 viewsWxmJax

Carroll 2 yards off side but oh well

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Dec 7 with 2021 viewsDarran

I do love an overreaction.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Dec 7 with 2008 viewsoldtownjack

Poorest I've seen us in a while. Hate Allardyce too! Roll on next week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024