Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 38349 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Dec 7 with 1844 viewsperchrockjack

I'm more disgusted now and quite how the feck did Hillsboro get on to here.

Explain the relevance .

So we have those believing ash be dropped. That s fine ,it's an opinion but realy there s a way of expressing matters.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:19 - Dec 7 with 1678 views_

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 19:58 - Dec 7 by perchrockjack

I'm more disgusted now and quite how the feck did Hillsboro get on to here.

Explain the relevance .

So we have those believing ash be dropped. That s fine ,it's an opinion but realy there s a way of expressing matters.

Do you mind if we all just express ourselves in the way we want to just like you do when you post, cos if we can ask for change then you'd be first in the queue!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 1646 viewsSpratti

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:09 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

Nah, it wasn't. Today wasn't good by any stretch, in fact it was mostly pretty bad so I'm not attempting to polish a turd here. But at least we had a go, scored a goal and put in a bit of effort. The fact that most of that effort was wasted due to our own ineptitude is very frustrating. Last year we rolled over and died at West Ham without any effort at all, even when they had ten men.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 17:13]

But your payment is on the way for rolling it in glitter

We did however unfortunately also concede 50% more goals today and still not learned how to control Carroll. Still so long as Phil exercises arbitary censorship on this site you should be OK.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:45 - Dec 7 with 1639 viewsLeonisGod

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Dec 7 by Senhin

Some of you love an overreaction. Ash, for once, wasn't seen covering at defense and sliding to intercept a pass at the last second countless times in the game like usual, and people are giving it the "and people thought he should be at a top 4 club?"

He can have an off day. Most people can. Kompany, Tiago Silva, etc can have a bad game. And the mediocre center backs at the likes of Arsenal etc have many more than just the one.

Jesus christ.

If I were a Swansea player and came on here after a defeat, or even a draw, I think I'd off myself.

I bet Ash was still up there with the most blocks. Him and Bartley should have done a better job on Carroll though - he was Bartley's man by the look of it. Two defensive lapses that cost us dearly.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:58 - Dec 7 with 1619 viewsSpratti

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Dec 7 by Jackfath

I'm hearing Monk hasn't got back on the bus but has gone to some vineyard on the continent.

Just posted this on his facebook page

Sod spam I am off for a mini break - tell Huw I will put in my leave slip when I get back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024