Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 38350 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Dec 7 with 2658 viewsMrSwan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

Sky seem to have forgotten that there's a match on before Villa v Leicester.

When they talk about our game its only talking about West Ham and how world class they are.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Dec 7 with 2608 viewsorion3016

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

When they talk about our game its only talking about West Ham and how world class they are.

And the biggest tw at of a commentator in the world is there dy

Be over there now after

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:58 - Dec 7 with 2602 viewsmax936

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:52 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

lets hope its not the foregone conclusion they seem to think it will be and we give em a bloody nose, fecking infidels

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:59 - Dec 7 with 2584 viewsskippyjack

They're professionals.. experts in their field.. Allardyce is giving his expertise and knowledge of Mental fatigue.. about kicking a football.. it's a very important aspect.. the strain they're under for 90 minutes of kicking a ball of leather air..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:01 - Dec 7 with 2570 viewsmax936

Any fecking chance of them talking about us ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Dec 7 with 2556 viewsMrSwan

They also seem to think that Andy Carroll is the most lethal player in the game forgetting our 4 man attack of, Wilf Bony, Jeff, Gylfi and Routledge along with Bafe Gomis and Dyer on the bench.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:08 - Dec 7 with 2517 viewsskippyjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:03 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

They also seem to think that Andy Carroll is the most lethal player in the game forgetting our 4 man attack of, Wilf Bony, Jeff, Gylfi and Routledge along with Bafe Gomis and Dyer on the bench.

He's England's hope mun.. a Geordie Shore drinking machine.. it's not as if alcohol destroys body cells.. hence 'injury' and 'fatigue' they keep branding him with..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:09 - Dec 7 with 2513 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

It was nice of West Ham to invite us to their 'Ascension to 3rd Place' party they're putting on today. Hope some of our boys can grab a few autographs when there and soak up what it feels like to be amongst greatness.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2014 13:09]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Dec 7 with 2501 viewshooplehead

i don't know what channel i'm getting over here

it's my channel stadium 6

it has andy townsend and phil neville punditing

i think they did a very good punditry job
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:27 - Dec 7 with 2386 viewsMorganator100

Sky is turning into London TV
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Dec 7 with 2372 viewsMrSwan

Speaking of channels like that is everyone aware that there is a TV channel called 'Made in Cardiff' featuring programs dedicated to the city of Cardiff.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Dec 7 with 2341 viewsSwan91

would hope for a win but i'm thinking maybe 2-2
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Dec 7 with 2339 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

Speaking of channels like that is everyone aware that there is a TV channel called 'Made in Cardiff' featuring programs dedicated to the city of Cardiff.

We can have a Swansea one too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Dec 7 with 2277 viewsdailew

Routs having a mare so far.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Dec 7 with 2270 viewsunion_jack

Routledge giving the ball away a lot in theses opening minutes.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Dec 7 with 2158 viewsAl_Bundy

Can someone tell Routs we've started.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Dec 7 with 2068 viewsJohnw102

If Bony wasn't a striker he would be a great centre back

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Dec 7 with 2065 viewshooplehead

first time this season i've seen us second best first 15

we've been battered so far to be fair
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Dec 7 with 2031 viewsJackfath

I wish Niall Quim would be quiet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Dec 7 with 2018 viewsAl_Bundy

Not playing with any confidence so far. The right side needs improving quickly
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Dec 7 with 2012 viewsunion_jack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Dec 7 by hooplehead

Haven't we just! Poor so far but credit to WHU.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Dec 7 with 2005 viewsJohnw102

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Dec 7 by hooplehead

Just not getting a foot on the ball.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Dec 7 with 2002 viewsJackfath

Where's this West Ham love in come from all of a sudden?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Dec 7 with 1984 views_

Pathetic start, truly pathetic.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Dec 7 with 1969 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Dec 7 by _

Pathetic start, truly pathetic.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024