Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! 11:34 - Jan 19 with 13891 viewskropotkin41

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/tony-fernandes-harry-redknap-qpr-loftus-road-2

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 01:20 - Jan 20 with 1791 viewsWilloW4

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 00:37 - Jan 20 by kensalriser

£10 would have been more acceptable.

In fact, I'd be happy to give him £10 out of my own pocket for each 90 minutes completed.

That's about £2.50 a game then... £10 million well spent redknapp..not bent at all..!? (Er. Allegedly)..
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 08:35 - Jan 20 with 1706 viewsdaveB

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 23:17 - Jan 19 by WilloW4

Fernandes is just like you... Blah blah blah.. Change my mind . Er, blah blah blah !!!!

I always thought I came across more wibble wibble than blah blah, will have to up my game
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 08:43 - Jan 20 with 1686 viewsBasingstokeR

Redknapp seems to still be favourite for the sack in our league with the bookies. Anyone know if it takes them this long to update, or they don't take any stock in yesterday's statement?
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 08:49 - Jan 20 with 1674 viewsPinnerPaul

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 08:43 - Jan 20 by BasingstokeR

Redknapp seems to still be favourite for the sack in our league with the bookies. Anyone know if it takes them this long to update, or they don't take any stock in yesterday's statement?

As has been mentioned previously, bookies odds are as much to do with their liabilities as with the actual chances of an event happening.

They simply have as much liability as they want on HR, so don't want to encourage any more bets.

Its all about balancing "the book"
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:05 - Jan 20 with 1635 viewsstowmarketrange

I think that TF has too much on his plate in Asia to have to deal with the hassle of changing managers,or he really has been taken in by Harry's b*llshit.
I will continue to support the team,but IF we go down,I will be amongst the hoards waiting to abuse an OAP as he leaves the pitch for the last time as QPR manager.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:27 - Jan 20 with 1603 viewsQPunkR

*sigh*

Such dispiriting news. Don't see why we couldn't offload him and get someone on a short-term deal. Sure Uncle Neil wouldn't have cost much at all for a 6-month stab and getting a go at finishing what he started (even though we're in a worse position than that in which he left us)

QPR - "shit but local"

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 1598 viewsBrightonhoop

Speachless that HR is till in post....
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:52 - Jan 20 with 1577 viewsdaveB

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 08:43 - Jan 20 by BasingstokeR

When you read the statement although he is backing him I'd still make him favourite for the boot as it clearly says that Rednapp has his own players now and the away form needs to improve, if it doesn't I'm not sure he'll survive
Login to get fewer ads

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:21 - Jan 20 with 1529 viewskropotkin41

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:52 - Jan 20 by daveB

When you read the statement although he is backing him I'd still make him favourite for the boot as it clearly says that Rednapp has his own players now and the away form needs to improve, if it doesn't I'm not sure he'll survive

As much as I want him gone now, sacking the old charlatan in a few weeks time would surely be the worst of all possible worlds. We'd presumably be adrift and more or less without hope, the new guy would have no time or transfer opportunities.

What a bloody Fred Karno's Circus it'll be to have kept him when there was still time (possibly) and then let him go after our position becomes hopeless.

You're probably not far off the mark though

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:28 - Jan 20 with 1520 viewsJamie

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 10:52 - Jan 20 by daveB

If they keep him for a few weeks then sack him, we might as well shut up shop and give our league spot to a more deserving and sane club.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 1501 viewsdaveB

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:21 - Jan 20 by kropotkin41

As much as I want him gone now, sacking the old charlatan in a few weeks time would surely be the worst of all possible worlds. We'd presumably be adrift and more or less without hope, the new guy would have no time or transfer opportunities.

What a bloody Fred Karno's Circus it'll be to have kept him when there was still time (possibly) and then let him go after our position becomes hopeless.

Your right it should be done now or never but old Tactics Tim made a big thing last year about not needing money to spend and working with the players he had so if he came in a month or even a fortnights time he's still have a half decent squad to work with who should be able to manage 6 more wins this season which would leave us pretty close to staying up. I'd say we need less major surgery to the first team now than we needed when Hughes came in and kept us up.

Could also make an argument that if we're cut adrift in say 3 games time might as well get a new man in to work with the squad this season and start doing the groundwork for next season early rather than at the end of the season.

Neither scenario is ideal or would happen at most sane clubs but we are not normal
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:50 - Jan 20 with 1485 viewsngbqpr

I definitely think there should be enough about this squad to stay up if managed / coached to a half decent standard, with players in their favoured positions, and in a formation that suits the balance of the squad

To date that hasn't happened. We did get a couple of decent months after TF bollocked HR over dinner post-West Ham, here's hoping this latest bollocking thinly veiled as a vote of confidence ("it's Harry's squad of players") does the trick for long enough for us to pick a few more wins up

I think with the players we've got it's crying out for 4231. If he can't / won't do that, stop moaning about only having 2 strikers and needing to add a pacy one - look at the two pacy ones you have, Vargas & Zarate, and play one of them as a striker, showing us your masterplan about how that extra bit of pace upfront will make all the difference

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:54 - Jan 20 with 1478 viewsadhoc_qpr

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 12:21 - Jan 20 by kropotkin41

Completely agree with this, it would be bonkers therefore it's probably what will happen!

The only positive from Redknapp staying would be we can wait until the summer and make a sensible appointment of a manager based on the task ahead (prem consolidation or championship rebuilding), plus managers will likely be more willing to move clubs in the off season.
Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 1345 viewsSimonJames

Gotta love those votes of confidence from the Chairman...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Here you are then - he's staying. It's official! on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 1326 viewspomanjou

Vote of Confidence = Kiss of death, thank god.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024