Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bojan 15:33 - Jan 27 with 9518 viewsILoveMYclub

Hope his career isn't affected too much

"It looks like brilliant Stoke City forward Bojan Krkic damaged the cruciate ligaments in his knee during Monday night's FA Cup fourth-round win at Rochdale." (Sky Sports)
Bojan on 09:12 - Jan 28 with 2637 viewsParkinsGimp

Cant see that he was diving for a Pen, the defender was nowhere near him. It looked a strange one , and I immediately thought something serious, since his skill would have given him a chance at goal or a cross if he had carried on...
Hope he comes back as good as before.
Bojan on 09:22 - Jan 28 with 2632 viewsdingdangblue

Bojan on 09:12 - Jan 28 by ParkinsGimp

Cant see that he was diving for a Pen, the defender was nowhere near him. It looked a strange one , and I immediately thought something serious, since his skill would have given him a chance at goal or a cross if he had carried on...
Hope he comes back as good as before.

Same here, from the back of the Pearl St you could see he was in trouble straight away, I called it as an Achilles tear the way he just collapsed so no surprise its a bad un. I've had 2 acl ruptures so know how he feels. Hopefully with the best treatment nowadays he'll make a full recovery.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bojan on 11:31 - Jan 28 with 2530 viewsColDale

some of the Bojan stuff was nothing more than a bit of pantomime. Biggest compliment going as you don't get bad players getting stick.
Bojan on 11:44 - Jan 28 with 2507 viewsGhanaDale

From my view behind the goal it looked like it was a hilarious attempt at a dive, he just collapsed as he ran past Tanser (i think) and having just been yellow carded of course there were chants and boos, it's football! I think if people realised he was injured he would've got a much warmer reception, but getting up & walking off made it look much less serious than it actually was.

Best wishes to him on his recovery anyway, great little player!

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Bojan on 12:12 - Jan 28 with 2457 views100notout

It was clear he was injured as straight away he put his hand up for the physio.

Thought it was serious at first then as said he walked off and at one point I noticed he started jogging for a couple of seconds so didn't think it would be too bad.

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bojan on 12:56 - Jan 28 with 2420 viewsKenBoon

It's a case of Players crying wolf. Some are forever diving and cheating, so when someone does get legitimately injured, people will just assume they're pretending again. It's one of the reasons why there should be zero tolerance to diving, feigning injury and especially the sickos who go down and lie motionless on the ground, those players should be banned for a long time. When someone is seriously injured and need urgent attention it's the culture of cheating which can delay the help they need. It's not the fans fault. It's not the official's fault. The blame lies firmly in the hands of the Players and their Coaches.
Bojan on 12:58 - Jan 28 with 2416 viewstazzydjr

Bojan on 12:56 - Jan 28 by KenBoon

It's a case of Players crying wolf. Some are forever diving and cheating, so when someone does get legitimately injured, people will just assume they're pretending again. It's one of the reasons why there should be zero tolerance to diving, feigning injury and especially the sickos who go down and lie motionless on the ground, those players should be banned for a long time. When someone is seriously injured and need urgent attention it's the culture of cheating which can delay the help they need. It's not the fans fault. It's not the official's fault. The blame lies firmly in the hands of the Players and their Coaches.

They should issue immediate 6 Match Bans for Footballers who'd dive to cheat a Penalty out of the Referee it'd probably effect the Top 5 Clubs in England but it'd certainly improve who gets called into the National side
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:33]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bojan on 13:13 - Jan 28 with 2385 viewsPotterDale

Bojan on 12:58 - Jan 28 by tazzydjr

They should issue immediate 6 Match Bans for Footballers who'd dive to cheat a Penalty out of the Referee it'd probably effect the Top 5 Clubs in England but it'd certainly improve who gets called into the National side
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:33]

Will the referees have to bulk up or will we need large men (body builders, door supervisors, security agents etc.) standing at the edge of the field? If not I can't see the attempts at intimidating players working, I just don't think the threat of a 6 match ban will be intimidating enough. Also how will this intimidation work? Will it be things such as "if you haven't really broken your leg now you will have when I get hold of you? I think this could be opening Pandoras Box and taking us back to the bad old days of the 70s and 80s. Have you really thought this through?
Login to get fewer ads

Bojan on 13:35 - Jan 28 with 2353 viewstazzydjr

Bojan on 13:13 - Jan 28 by PotterDale

Will the referees have to bulk up or will we need large men (body builders, door supervisors, security agents etc.) standing at the edge of the field? If not I can't see the attempts at intimidating players working, I just don't think the threat of a 6 match ban will be intimidating enough. Also how will this intimidation work? Will it be things such as "if you haven't really broken your leg now you will have when I get hold of you? I think this could be opening Pandoras Box and taking us back to the bad old days of the 70s and 80s. Have you really thought this through?

I meant immediate not intimidate
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 13:35]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bojan on 17:00 - Jan 28 with 2260 viewsBigKindo

The view from the middle/back of the main stand, bearing in mind that the view of him was shielded partly by the Dale defender, looked as though he took a dive. Perhaps the injury in part could have been started by the disgraceful tackle from behind on Vincenti a couple of minutes earlier? We'll never know. However I was speaking to an Evertonian yesterday who commented that earlier this season Bojan did take a deliberate dive, rolled around, got up when a penalty was awarded and went on to score it. He is not a very popular player in certain parts of Merseyside.
Bojan on 17:40 - Jan 28 with 2208 viewsfrenzied

There was no dive as was plain to see ..he may well have dived against Everton..ive no idea...but when people moan about poor refereeing decisions..which are usually given with the best intentions..it is a pointless discussion since the biggest scurge which the game faces is players cheating and managers encouraging them to do so !!.
Bojan on 18:44 - Jan 28 with 2138 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bojan on 17:00 - Jan 28 by BigKindo

The view from the middle/back of the main stand, bearing in mind that the view of him was shielded partly by the Dale defender, looked as though he took a dive. Perhaps the injury in part could have been started by the disgraceful tackle from behind on Vincenti a couple of minutes earlier? We'll never know. However I was speaking to an Evertonian yesterday who commented that earlier this season Bojan did take a deliberate dive, rolled around, got up when a penalty was awarded and went on to score it. He is not a very popular player in certain parts of Merseyside.

Just y-tubed the Everton game on Boxing Day (1-0 to Stoke)......looks a right dodgy penalty to me.

The Lil Fella's a diver.

Take a look.
Bojan on 18:52 - Jan 28 with 2123 viewsD_Alien

Bojan on 18:44 - Jan 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just y-tubed the Everton game on Boxing Day (1-0 to Stoke)......looks a right dodgy penalty to me.

The Lil Fella's a diver.

Take a look.

Not the most clear-cut penalty, I'll agree, but on the back of that to call him a diver is taking it too far.

There's a clip on the back of Bojan's leg by McCarthy, it changes his impetus. That's different from a dive, and I'd expect one of our lads to go down in the same circumstances.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024