Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Oliver 21:36 - Mar 9 with 10495 viewswillis1980

Credit where it's due is giving a great performance in reffing. Just can't help wondering if he was in charge on Saturday if things would've been different
Michael Oliver on 12:19 - Mar 10 with 2157 viewsQPR1882

Michael Oliver on 09:38 - Mar 10 by Northernr

He definitely didn't. - Barton that is. Watch the clip posted above. If that's a headbutt you wouldn't get very far in Glasgow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/01/02/qpr-vs-norwich-1-2-highlights-2012-goal

And you would get even less with JB'S ' headbutt'. If JB went for that then JH had to go for his.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 12:21]
Michael Oliver on 12:33 - Mar 10 with 2139 viewsR_from_afar

Great thread, spot on about Oliver. Very fair, not fooled by all the Utd diving and not intimidated by it being at Old Trafford. At last!

Has anyone ever fielded a team with more cheating divers than Utd last night? In Januzaj, Di Maria and Young, Utd had three of the worst cheats around. Di Maria seemed to end up on the ground in a heap appealing for a foul every time he lost the ball.

Van Gaal is building football's biggest basket case at ManUre. Big egos, ridiculous salaries and transfer fees, odd formations, no style, no consistency, lack of balance, defensive frailties... Only stunning saves by De Gea and moments of individual brilliance are keeping them high in the table at the moment.

But am I bovvered? Ha, no!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Michael Oliver on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 2133 viewsthemodfather

utd continue to dive and fall at every chance, they hound the ref and i must say
ROONEY reffed the game well..he was forever in the refs shadow and involved in every situation. i didn't see any arsenal doing that.
utd, like chelsea, are bitter.
i wonder the uproar if saint joe tugged a ref's shirt?
Michael Oliver on 12:47 - Mar 10 with 2120 viewswillis1980

Michael Oliver on 12:36 - Mar 10 by themodfather

utd continue to dive and fall at every chance, they hound the ref and i must say
ROONEY reffed the game well..he was forever in the refs shadow and involved in every situation. i didn't see any arsenal doing that.
utd, like chelsea, are bitter.
i wonder the uproar if saint joe tugged a ref's shirt?

just look at how hyperbole people including huddlestone got about lightly flicking a players meat and 2 veg.

Sometimes i wish our players appealed a little more when theyre wronged, I feel they often give off this aire of being resigned to being cheated. that footage from saturday when the ref shouts go away at austin made my blood boil im surprised he remained so calm tbh
Michael Oliver on 12:55 - Mar 10 with 2106 viewswillis1980

Michael Oliver on 12:19 - Mar 10 by QPR1882

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/01/02/qpr-vs-norwich-1-2-highlights-2012-goal

And you would get even less with JB'S ' headbutt'. If JB went for that then JH had to go for his.

i was right in front of this when it happened, i orginally thought their player had deserved for his tackle and lashing out at barton. holt was the main instigator in this and then tried to pretend like he was innocent.
Michael Oliver on 13:13 - Mar 10 with 2073 viewsQPR_John

Michael Oliver on 12:47 - Mar 10 by willis1980

just look at how hyperbole people including huddlestone got about lightly flicking a players meat and 2 veg.

Sometimes i wish our players appealed a little more when theyre wronged, I feel they often give off this aire of being resigned to being cheated. that footage from saturday when the ref shouts go away at austin made my blood boil im surprised he remained so calm tbh

Maybe they feel that the only outcome would be a yellow card
Michael Oliver on 13:18 - Mar 10 with 2067 viewsJuzzie

This has got to be a turning point. It's now such a great opportunity to turn the tide, don't fk it up.
The FA need (I hope they have) to tell all Clubs they will not stand for such antics and they have instructed their refs to act accordingly.

If they're going to stamp it out, they need to act tough, NOW. Yesterday was day zero, it starts here.

If not, yesterday will just be a one off and all will be lost.
Michael Oliver on 13:32 - Mar 10 with 2045 viewsClive_Anderson

Michael Oliver on 21:38 - Mar 9 by Hayesender

No more fergie fear

Fergie would have banned him long before he ever got on the pitch at Old Trafford.
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Oliver on 13:32 - Mar 10 with 2045 viewsJamie

Michael Oliver on 12:19 - Mar 10 by QPR1882

What on earth are you wittering on about..
Michael Oliver on 13:46 - Mar 10 with 2016 viewsQPR1882

Michael Oliver on 13:32 - Mar 10 by Jamie

What on earth are you wittering on about..

Wittering ?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 13:47]
Michael Oliver on 14:23 - Mar 10 with 1974 viewswillis1980

Michael Oliver on 13:32 - Mar 10 by Clive_Anderson

Fergie would have banned him long before he ever got on the pitch at Old Trafford.

or chelsea might brandish him a racist instead
Michael Oliver on 14:36 - Mar 10 with 1965 viewstoboboly

Can't believe the love in for Oliver here. Did ok last night but is consistently absolute shit. Him and Stuart Attwell are fcking useless. Whatever happened to Attwell btw?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/14176

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Michael Oliver on 14:39 - Mar 10 with 1960 viewssimmo

Michael Oliver on 14:36 - Mar 10 by toboboly

Can't believe the love in for Oliver here. Did ok last night but is consistently absolute shit. Him and Stuart Attwell are fcking useless. Whatever happened to Attwell btw?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/14176

To be fair that was 3 1/2 years ago, he's entitled to improve in that time.

Atwell was and continues to be fckin awful though

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Michael Oliver on 14:44 - Mar 10 with 1954 viewstoboboly

Michael Oliver on 14:39 - Mar 10 by simmo

To be fair that was 3 1/2 years ago, he's entitled to improve in that time.

Atwell was and continues to be fckin awful though

Agree he was good last night but one swallow doesn't make a summer etc. He is still absolutely terrible more often than simply being good.

"In November 2014, in a match between League One sides Notts County and Yeovil Town at Meadow Lane, Attwell showed Notts midfielder Gary Jones a red card for a challenge on Yeovil defender Nathan Smith, deeming the challenge to be reckless. Upon review of video evidence, it appeared Jones won the ball and had not made a two-footed tackle; the game eventually went on to end as a 2-1 win for Yeovil. Notts manager Shaun Derry confirmed that the club would appeal the red card; an appeal that was successful"

Hahaha. Still up to his old tricks is Stuart. Useless bugger.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Michael Oliver on 19:29 - Mar 10 with 1850 viewsHollowayRanger

anyone see that's wolves player sent off the other day

what a joke that was

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024