Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. 21:40 - May 7 with 23092 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fill yer boots kids. Could be a long night.

Poll: Tory leader

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:23 - May 8 with 1994 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 14:19 - May 8 by Lohengrin

..... and a massive stack of ironing she's left build up.

* sorry Lisa.

My atitude to ironing is much the same as the attitude of Wales towards Leanne Wood. Notice it from time to time but largely given up on it.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:24 - May 8 with 1993 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:06 - May 8 by jackonicko

So, just a few hours later, it turns out Cameron can't use the lack of an absolute majority to dodge the referendum! What the f*ck does that jacko bloke know :)

So, unless we have some post election jiggery pokery, an EU referendum is coming soon. That is going to be fun.

Is that Poland I see zooming past the UK in international standing?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:26 - May 8 with 1983 viewsDr_Winston

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:21 - May 8 by NeiltheTaylor

In percentage or absolute numeric terms? If it's the latter it's hardly surprising, the Scottish independence vote was a rare bright spot for people engaging in democracy.

Numeric terms I think. Not sure where I saw it so it may be bollocks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 17:49 - May 8 with 1892 viewsUxbridge

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:18 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

Heard earlier that more people voted Yes to independence in the referendum that was lost convincingly than voted SNP yesterday.

That was a binary option. And not that convincingly, although decisively. The 45% that voted No would have been a sufficient percentage to win most Scottish seats anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 19:32 - May 8 with 1840 viewswaynekerr55

I see the wonderfully competent Yvette Cooper is second favourite in the labour leadership race.

Do they not get the message? The electorate want change and a genuine alternative, not a bunch of clueless c*nts. Quite how she survived not being tossed on the scrap heap with her twerp of a husband is beyond me.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 19:38 - May 8 with 1827 viewswaynekerr55

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:23 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

My atitude to ironing is much the same as the attitude of Wales towards Leanne Wood. Notice it from time to time but largely given up on it.

Thinly veiled "I leave the ironing to the tumble dryer" post 😊😊😊😊

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:11 - May 8 with 1792 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 19:38 - May 8 by waynekerr55

Thinly veiled "I leave the ironing to the tumble dryer" post 😊😊😊😊

Quite!

God I hate ironing! When I was a teenager, I had to earn my pocket money by doing all the ironing in the house - I've never recovered...

I'm good at it though - my Dad was a stickler for his shirts being done properly - that's Manselton boys for you :-)
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:18 - May 8 with 1778 viewswaynekerr55

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:11 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

Quite!

God I hate ironing! When I was a teenager, I had to earn my pocket money by doing all the ironing in the house - I've never recovered...

I'm good at it though - my Dad was a stickler for his shirts being done properly - that's Manselton boys for you :-)

Well I can tell you that this Manselton boy isn't that fussed on the way my shirt gets ironed 😂😂😂😂

Login to get fewer ads

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:21 - May 8 with 1772 viewsperchrockjack

I was weaned on the mean streets of Manselton and IRON my own shirts to this day.

You can sever a finger with my creases which include the shoulder not just the sleeves

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:29 - May 8 with 1763 viewswaynekerr55

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:21 - May 8 by perchrockjack

I was weaned on the mean streets of Manselton and IRON my own shirts to this day.

You can sever a finger with my creases which include the shoulder not just the sleeves

My last post doesn't mean I don't iron 😀😀😀

How is all in your world comrade?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:30 - May 8 with 1763 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:18 - May 8 by waynekerr55

Well I can tell you that this Manselton boy isn't that fussed on the way my shirt gets ironed 😂😂😂😂

ha ha - things must have changed !

My Dad's shirts needed to look like they came straight from Sidney Heath !
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:39 - May 8 with 1752 viewsperchrockjack

Not bad ta.
Nice holiday although Lady P had to stay out of the sun but a small price to pay.

Saw Swans win, annoyed some Stoke fans, a Pontypool barman who supported "the city" and God help me shared KI S goal with some Evertonians.

love respect peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 17:40 - May 9 with 1688 viewsC_jack

UKIP now have control of their first ever council in Thanet, after the local council elections.

Labour and Liberals have so far lost 188, and 350 seats, respectively

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results/councils
[Post edited 9 May 2015 17:41]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 17:43 - May 9 with 1681 viewsexiledclaseboy

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 17:40 - May 9 by C_jack

UKIP now have control of their first ever council in Thanet, after the local council elections.

Labour and Liberals have so far lost 188, and 350 seats, respectively

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results/councils
[Post edited 9 May 2015 17:41]

It really can't be underestimated how much of an unmitigated disaster Thursday was for the Labour Party.

Poll: Tory leader

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 18:43 - May 9 with 1658 viewsblueytheblue

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 17:43 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

It really can't be underestimated how much of an unmitigated disaster Thursday was for the Labour Party.

Could be worse.

Red Ed could still be the leader.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:54 - May 9 with 1611 viewscanhecatchit

Well apparently the are riots going on in London wanting the Tories out LOL

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:57 - May 9 with 1609 viewsC_jack

This is funny

People protesting against.. democracy I assume?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/whitehall-protest-antiausterity-activist
[Post edited 9 May 2015 20:59]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:58 - May 9 with 1608 viewsJackfath

THICK as pigshite are the British public.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:14 - May 9 with 1587 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 20:58 - May 9 by Jackfath

THICK as pigshite are the British public.

In what way?
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:15 - May 9 with 1583 viewsJackfath

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:14 - May 9 by londonlisa2001

In what way?

Lack of brain cells type way. I bet half of the tits vandalising the WW2 memorials didnt even vote.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:22 - May 9 with 1556 viewslondonlisa2001

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:15 - May 9 by Jackfath

Lack of brain cells type way. I bet half of the tits vandalising the WW2 memorials didnt even vote.

oh I completely agree.

I was wondering if you meant that people think you can stop the public finding out about these things by just not showing them on the news.

I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of them didn't vote to be honest with you.

Whether people like or don't like the outcome of elections, if they extrapolate that to the wanton destruction of property they should be put in jail. All we need now is that prat Brand out in front of them having been dropped off in his chauffeur driven Merc from his multi million pound loft apartment in Hoxton. Because voting is crap again now he'd realised that people don't give a toss what he says.

I notice Charlotte Church was in the middle of it in Cardiff - be interesting to know whether she feels her use of tax advisors from the time she was about 10 is perfectly in tune with her publicity stunt.

Half the people celebrating the violence on twitter should also be locked up.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:47 - May 9 with 1531 viewsLohengrin

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:15 - May 9 by Jackfath

It's a shame the Home Secretary doesn't have the bottle to make a proper statement and authorise the use of live rounds to disperse the reds.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 00:55 - May 10 with 1486 viewsHumpty

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 21:22 - May 9 by londonlisa2001

oh I completely agree.

I was wondering if you meant that people think you can stop the public finding out about these things by just not showing them on the news.

I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of them didn't vote to be honest with you.

Whether people like or don't like the outcome of elections, if they extrapolate that to the wanton destruction of property they should be put in jail. All we need now is that prat Brand out in front of them having been dropped off in his chauffeur driven Merc from his multi million pound loft apartment in Hoxton. Because voting is crap again now he'd realised that people don't give a toss what he says.

I notice Charlotte Church was in the middle of it in Cardiff - be interesting to know whether she feels her use of tax advisors from the time she was about 10 is perfectly in tune with her publicity stunt.

Half the people celebrating the violence on twitter should also be locked up.

I don't think 10 year old's can really be blamed for the tax choices other people make for them. Most 10 year old's aren't that tax savvy at all.

Pretty irrelevant really.
The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 15:55 - May 14 with 1396 viewstrampie

Nice to see thank you stickers stuck on Plaid billboards after the election [in an area they won in], also heard Plaid turned up in one market town after the election to give Welsh cakes out as a thank you to voters [in an area they failed to win in].

Nice touch by Plaid, classy.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:31]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 16:02 - May 14 with 1386 viewsLohengrin

The General Election Results/Aftermath Thread. on 15:55 - May 14 by trampie

Nice to see thank you stickers stuck on Plaid billboards after the election [in an area they won in], also heard Plaid turned up in one market town after the election to give Welsh cakes out as a thank you to voters [in an area they failed to win in].

Nice touch by Plaid, classy.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 9:31]

Fair play, Trampie, you run on Duracell.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024