Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 09:54 - May 9 with 34528 viewsRangersDave

Not started one this season. So I'm sticking my oar in now.

After saying goodbye to the team last week, and seeing an almost full 'goodbye' from the team after the match as they walked over to the fans, I'm not attending this one due to cash flow reasons. I hope we just don't capitulate easily on this one as Citeh have the ability to roll us over for a cricket score if they want to.

But hope springs eternal and I'm going for a 2-0 Rangers with Zamora and Barton to score.

But in truth, this match could just be the hammering of the last nail in Rangers coffin for staying up, but I hope not.

[Post edited 9 May 2015 9:55]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match Thread on 21:26 - May 9 with 4153 viewsPunteR

Match Thread on 21:06 - May 9 by YorkRanger

We are down in my eyes. I'm incredibly relaxed about tomorrow. For me it's now about ending this miserable season and preparing for next. Sort out who will manage, get rid of the out of contracts and start the planning. 3-1 to City.

4-0 city. We're gonna get a tonking. Have we got any defenders?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 22:02 - May 9 with 4124 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match Thread on 21:26 - May 9 by PunteR

4-0 city. We're gonna get a tonking. Have we got any defenders?

My feelings exactly.
Match Thread on 00:03 - May 10 with 4028 viewsCiderwithRsie

Match Thread on 16:48 - May 9 by Discodroids

dont be cruel simon. if greyfriars and beau brumel are here next season, im imbibing spice melange and spending the next 12 months in an harkonnen slave pit.

B*llocks to that Disco, if you can get some spice melange, can't you ride a sodding great spice worm through the middle of the Etihad tomorrow, proceeding onwards to devour Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Anfield and the head offices of the FA, Premier League and FIFA? I'm fairly sure giant spice worms don't have cruciate ligaments so I don't see what can go wrong.

It would probably involve a technical infringement of the FFP regs, but in for a penny, in for a pound, eh?
Match Thread on 01:56 - May 10 with 3991 viewsBluce_Ree

Match Thread on 00:03 - May 10 by CiderwithRsie

B*llocks to that Disco, if you can get some spice melange, can't you ride a sodding great spice worm through the middle of the Etihad tomorrow, proceeding onwards to devour Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Anfield and the head offices of the FA, Premier League and FIFA? I'm fairly sure giant spice worms don't have cruciate ligaments so I don't see what can go wrong.

It would probably involve a technical infringement of the FFP regs, but in for a penny, in for a pound, eh?

Don't care. F**k these hooped c*nts. F**k this shit sport.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Match Thread on 08:34 - May 10 with 3945 viewsdaveB

Match Thread on 16:26 - May 9 by SimonJames

Yay, Ramsey! Two year deal another Tone masterstroke.

Not sure how it's Ramseys fault that other teams won but it's open season on him now, he's rubbish etc everything down to him. Typical QPR really
Match Thread on 08:47 - May 10 with 3929 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 00:03 - May 10 by CiderwithRsie

hahaha, good stuff cider..

todays going to be painful..

a bit like being behind the old iron curtain in some crumbling budapest breeze block tenement ..tied up and gagged by the secret service for covertly selling bibles and flared denim jeans to the kids.

headphones placed on your head by a middle aged battleaxe and party zealot who makes the bitch of birkenau seem like wincy willis.

rather than white noise blasted intermittenly at full blast in your ears , your are deprived of sleep by the submerged natterjack toad tones of the fat throated goiter shaun dyche to torment you.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 8:51]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread on 10:39 - May 10 with 3852 viewsTheBlob

I want to see a goddam 4-2-4 out there today,go for it,shit or bust.

And lose 5-4

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 10:40 - May 10 with 3849 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 08:34 - May 10 by daveB

Not sure how it's Ramseys fault that other teams won but it's open season on him now, he's rubbish etc everything down to him. Typical QPR really

Ok that may have sounded a bit harsh, but it was more of a pop at Tony.

This season Redknapp's average points per game was 0.83, and Ramsey's is 0.66 - so although the team appears to be trying harder, it is not translating into actual points.

So since he hasn't managed to stop the rot with the players that he inherited, perhaps Tony thinks Chris can bring a style of play that will entertain and serve us well for years to come? But I'm not aware that he has that sort of experience.

Or maybe it's simply that he believes Ramsey can assemble a squad that will help us bounce straight back up to the PL? But, once again, I'm not aware that he has that sort of experience.

So what is the rationale for appointing him for two years?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 10:46 - May 10 with 3838 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 10:39 - May 10 by TheBlob

I want to see a goddam 4-2-4 out there today,go for it,shit or bust.

And lose 5-4

4-3-3. Get Zarate and Fer/Tarbs helping out Charlie. Barton, Sandro and Henry will have to run their guts out.

Keep Philips, Bobby and Nico in reserve to freshen it up later on.

No point playing negative. Got to roll the dice and if we have a real go at them who knows, we might rattle them out of their passing game.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 10:47]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 11:36 - May 10 with 3785 viewsJAPRANGERS

Man City???? Far too fkin good for the likes of us.

Man City 5 QPR 0 if they show mercy and declare at half time.
Match Thread on 12:09 - May 10 with 3742 viewsDiscodroids

midday!!.. kingfisher time!!

lets all get on it and go out in a blaze of glory with no pants on.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread on 12:26 - May 10 with 3697 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match Thread on 12:09 - May 10 by Discodroids

midday!!.. kingfisher time!!

lets all get on it and go out in a blaze of glory with no pants on.

That looks like TF!
Match Thread on 12:28 - May 10 with 3684 viewsShotKneesHoop

Match Thread on 12:26 - May 10 by Hoop_Du_Jour

That looks like TF!

He'd be great in the back four today, that's some turning circle.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Thread on 12:32 - May 10 with 3657 viewsDiscodroids

even if we go down today..

"It doesn't matter what we do, where we are going to
We can stick around and see this right through..."

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss

Match Thread on 12:32 - May 10 with 3650 viewsJigsore

absolutely ravaged squad that. Can't see a single game-changer on the bench to choose from

just try not to lose by more than 4 lads

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 12:37 - May 10 with 3507 viewsNov77

they've got kompany, toure and bony on the bench, we've got shite-phillips

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 12:37 - May 10 with 3505 viewsJigsore

Should add that I don't think that team looks particularly bad but then again my gut feeligs have been hopelessly wrong this season

in reality Kolarov and Zabaleta are going to tear us apart, Caulker will accidentally put a lowcross in Green's goal with his shin and Zamora's left leg will literally disintegrate after 65 minutes. Scene ends with an 88th minute Lampard penalty after Richard Dunne bites Aguero's ear off (maybe)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread on 12:42 - May 10 with 3467 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 12:32 - May 10 by Jigsore

absolutely ravaged squad that. Can't see a single game-changer on the bench to choose from

just try not to lose by more than 4 lads

oh fu.ck

just take a moment to absorb that team.take a cold hard look of how a premeirship team has been run this season and left ramsey with this plate of miscellanous tramps vomit.

what a terrible indictment of fernandes 4 years of profligacy and blind hell.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 12:54]

Match Thread on 12:43 - May 10 with 3463 viewsLowerloftLad

The scene in braveheart the battle of Falkirk comes to mind. Will charge in all guns blazing win the first 10 minutes. look to the bench for cavalry just to see them waving the white flag and on the 80th minute looking on to the battle field to us being massacred with the vultures circling charlie Austin

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Match Thread on 12:52 - May 10 with 3395 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Thread on 12:56 - May 10 with 3365 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Looks to be about as good a team as could be expected from what we've got to choose from. At least Henry's in a better position and Fer is fit to start.

If City turn up expecting us to roll over and if by some miracle we actually go at them, we could nick three points... I need a beer....
Match Thread on 12:59 - May 10 with 3338 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 12:56 - May 10 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Looks to be about as good a team as could be expected from what we've got to choose from. At least Henry's in a better position and Fer is fit to start.

If City turn up expecting us to roll over and if by some miracle we actually go at them, we could nick three points... I need a beer....

beers not enough.

mrs disco is blowing canderel up my starfish via stevie niks straw , im tapping pesto straight into my groin and snorting rennie(spearment).

excuse me while i kiss the sky.

blue and white hooped haze man.

[Post edited 10 May 2015 13:04]

Match Thread on 13:36 - May 10 with 3146 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match Thread on 12:59 - May 10 by Discodroids

beers not enough.

mrs disco is blowing canderel up my starfish via stevie niks straw , im tapping pesto straight into my groin and snorting rennie(spearment).

excuse me while i kiss the sky.

blue and white hooped haze man.

[Post edited 10 May 2015 13:04]

Pass the pesto....
Match Thread on 13:36 - May 10 with 3145 viewsToast_R

Chris Ramsey loses the plot. What kind of team is that?
And goal down in 4 minutes.

Ramsey you chump
Match Thread on 13:36 - May 10 with 3136 viewsQPR1882

EMBARRASSING DEFENDING,EMBARRASSING
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024