Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback 12:56 - Aug 5 with 11710 viewsActonOccident

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/samba-diakite-wants-to-stay-wls-football8819

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 2077 viewsCamberleyR

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 13:34 - Aug 5 by Gloucs_R

Is that what he is on?

Ask Spirit Of Gregory. She seems to be privy to the QPR staff's payslips.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 19:09 - Aug 5 with 2008 viewsPunteR

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 18:18 - Aug 5 by 1BobbyHazell

Why did he sign him on a permanent after the initial loan then?

He was excellent in the survival run in, which is why I can't remember a single poster being anything but pleased when we signed him on a permanent that summer. Then, if the reports are true, several members of his family were murdered and not suprisingly he lost the mental focus required to play at the same level. Sad and very unfortunate. People being angry about that is a bit weird. He's no Boswinga.

I'd love to see in lining up on Saturday, he could be awful ,he could be brilliant. Fu*k it.

I didn't realise several members of his family were killed. That might have something to do with him disappearing for a bit.
Very sad if reports are true. Anyone know what happened?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 20:56 - Aug 5 with 1920 viewspaulparker

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 17:27 - Aug 5 by ingeminate

He was awesome against Atalanta, end of the day we all want to win and if he plays like that regularly he'll help us out no end.

Plus whenever I see him run out makes me smile, bit like Georgie Santos did. Rangers attracts all sorts of weirdos, some post, some play. Viva la difference!!!

Adel used to make me smile to, still to some on here he is a fat Knut
Funny how a bloke who has played 2 yes 2 decent games for us has grown men wetting themselves
I give this a month before he is awol again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 21:10 - Aug 5 with 1887 viewstimcocking

So do i...
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 21:10 - Aug 5 with 1887 viewsCHUBBS

Although he was yet another awful signing to add to the never ending list,I hope this comes off and he becomes the player we all hoped for but doubt he ever will.
With swp Traore,toilet I know we've been well and truly conned,with Diakate however it seems I it was more to do with circumstances out of his control.
If he stays and gives his all he could be stunning in this division.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 21:30 - Aug 5 with 1852 viewsBklynRanger

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 19:09 - Aug 5 by PunteR

I didn't realise several members of his family were killed. That might have something to do with him disappearing for a bit.
Very sad if reports are true. Anyone know what happened?

I'll just give you what I remember, Punt, for what that's worth:

Diakite was bought during the summer after he'd been on loan with us. He wasn't part of training for most of that summer because he was dealing with some problems at home relating to the civil war. It then emerged that it wasn't just problems, that family members had been killed etc. He was out for a while after that and there was talk/rumours that he was dealing with depression. A few games into the season, after we'd been getting done in midfield, I remember Diakite standing in the tunnel before his season debut looking very nervous. Hughes had been talking a lot about needing someone who could add some physicality and 'get up to the play' or words to that effect. Diakite came on like a fcuking maniac and was sent off within half an hour. I think he played a part in a handful of other games after that but was all over the place and quickly fell out of favour. Etc.
Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 21:56 - Aug 5 with 1790 viewsPunteR

Samba Diakité volunteers to cover at rightback on 21:30 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

I'll just give you what I remember, Punt, for what that's worth:

Diakite was bought during the summer after he'd been on loan with us. He wasn't part of training for most of that summer because he was dealing with some problems at home relating to the civil war. It then emerged that it wasn't just problems, that family members had been killed etc. He was out for a while after that and there was talk/rumours that he was dealing with depression. A few games into the season, after we'd been getting done in midfield, I remember Diakite standing in the tunnel before his season debut looking very nervous. Hughes had been talking a lot about needing someone who could add some physicality and 'get up to the play' or words to that effect. Diakite came on like a fcuking maniac and was sent off within half an hour. I think he played a part in a handful of other games after that but was all over the place and quickly fell out of favour. Etc.

Thanks BklynRanger.
I do remember the reports of depression.
I guess we sometimes overlook players personal circumstances. That was a horrendous situation for Samba to deal with. I hope he's been able to move on from that.
He did play like a maniac before though.
It will be good to see him roll up his sleeves/shorts and get stuck in again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024