Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 64784 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 22:16 - Jan 9 with 4264 viewsjackharris

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 21:24 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Serious question, the Kassam isnt the oldest stadium, do they not have irrigation of some sort ?

They spent £200,000 pounds on a new hybrid pitch last summer, so hopefully it will be fine.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 22:17 - Jan 9 with 4264 viewsCopperJack

Anyone know of any away-friendly pubs?

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 22:26 - Jan 9 with 4238 viewsLoyal

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 21:39 - Jan 9 by WarwickHunt

Colonic.

Your talking shit mate 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:06 - Jan 9 with 4155 viewswestside

allardyce still moaning

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/09/sunderland-sam-allardyce-swansea
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:12 - Jan 9 with 4136 viewsmonmouth

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:06 - Jan 9 by westside

allardyce still moaning

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/09/sunderland-sam-allardyce-swansea

“If I was Alan I wouldn’t play my full team. But I’m not Alan. I’m not Jürgen Klopp either”

What an odd comment. He won't be playing his full team you fat miserable obnoxious jerk.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:51 - Jan 9 with 4076 viewsdailew

Nordfeldt
Angel Amat Bartley Tabanou
Montero Grimes Ki Shelvey Emnes
McBurnie

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:53 - Jan 9 with 4068 viewsEasternJack

Live on Sony Six for those watching in Asia

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 00:23 - Jan 10 with 4042 viewsLoyal

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:53 - Jan 9 by EasternJack

Live on Sony Six for those watching in Asia

Don't you get bbc2 Wales there 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 00:29 - Jan 10 with 4034 viewsEasternJack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 00:23 - Jan 10 by Loyal

Don't you get bbc2 Wales there 👍😂

No - the basterds block BBC iplayer.

Still, Cup games are on TV and all prem games are free streaming on Star Sports.

Still pining for MOTD though - Hearing Lawro talking c0ck normally makes my weekends

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 06:48 - Jan 10 with 3900 viewslegoman

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 00:29 - Jan 10 by EasternJack

No - the basterds block BBC iplayer.

Still, Cup games are on TV and all prem games are free streaming on Star Sports.

Still pining for MOTD though - Hearing Lawro talking c0ck normally makes my weekends

Google "hola". Shhhhhhh!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 08:18 - Jan 10 with 3827 viewsVetchitBack

3-1 Swans

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:24 - Jan 10 with 3708 viewsJackfath

I wonder if BBC2 Wales will bother putting this out in HD or will we have to suffer blurry pictures?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 3656 viewsCooperman

It's not a bad morning up here in Oxfordshire. Hope it stays dry for it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:46 - Jan 10 with 3646 viewsJackfath

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:44 - Jan 10 by Cooperman

After a failry bright morning here in Swansea, it's just started raining.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:25 - Jan 10 with 3513 viewslancasterswan

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:44 - Jan 10 by Cooperman

If you want to know what the weather is doing live, this is one of the best radar sites going. I use it for work.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:28 - Jan 10 with 3308 viewstomdickharry

Hard fought win 2-0,Man U away in next round.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:31 - Jan 10 with 3293 viewsLoyal

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:12 - Jan 9 by monmouth

“If I was Alan I wouldn’t play my full team. But I’m not Alan. I’m not Jürgen Klopp either”

What an odd comment. He won't be playing his full team you fat miserable obnoxious jerk.

No, he is a fat ignorant mercenary cnt.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:35 - Jan 10 with 3268 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:31 - Jan 10 by Loyal

No, he is a fat ignorant mercenary cnt.

Big Sam in trying to upset opposition shocker.

Yawn!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 10:46 - Jan 10 with 3221 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 23:12 - Jan 9 by monmouth

And funnier still the Guardian thinking that Sam chopsing will put pressure on Curt! We made 8 changes at Palace as we are back to squad rotation again and picking players to suit the opposition.
Curt must be laughing his head off. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:02 - Jan 10 with 3122 viewsTummer_from_Texas

@Gareth_Vincent: #Swans: Nordfeldt, Shephard, Amat, Bartley, Tabanou, Cork, Grimes, Shelvey, Emnes, Gomis, Montero

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:03 - Jan 10 with 3103 viewsnierika

Tummer there is no Oxford v Swansea on Fox Sports One so Im not sure where you're seeing that.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:04 - Jan 10 with 3073 viewshobo

Would like to see Dan James come on at some point. He's been impressing for the U21's
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:05 - Jan 10 with 3056 viewsdailew

McBurnie not even on the bench.

Subs: Tremmel, Rodon, Kingsley, Fulton, James, Barrow, Eder.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:06 - Jan 10 with 3042 viewshobo

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:05 - Jan 10 by dailew

McBurnie not even on the bench.

Subs: Tremmel, Rodon, Kingsley, Fulton, James, Barrow, Eder.

Why did we recall him?
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:13 - Jan 10 with 2911 viewsunion_jack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:06 - Jan 10 by hobo

Why did we recall him?

A question I've been meaning to ask for some time now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024